Latest Aerial Progress Review on Construction Projects and LPS Infra

Saichandra

Who said AMARAVATI is not progressing? These are today’s pictures at Amaravati of various administrative and residential govt buildings in various stages of construction. All these are being built by the best companies in India like L&T,S&P, NCC etc. All are built by precast beams, columns and using latest technology with high quality. First floor of high court,group 3&4, ngo, mla quarters 8th floor, iconic towers, ias quarters etc seen. Pic courtesy by my FB friend a site engineer there in Amaravati mr Sai.Anybody can go there and see the reality. The speed with which the works are going on I am not surprised even if the major portion of the city will be ready within 5 yrs; only pre requisite being “ CBN AGAIN “. Anybody who goes there will enjoy the positive vibrations of AMARAVATI. Even I am pleasantly surprised by seeing this progress within few months from my last visit there.The growth of AP is unimaginable and AMARAVATI is just UNSTOPPABLE. Kudos to CBN and his team; great job indeed. JAIHIND. JAI AMARAVAT

lifted from fb

Archived