KIA beneficiary story

curiousgally

Was going home from the bangalore airport. Passed through KIA plant along the way. What a progress in an year, I wouldn't be surprised if it starts production ahead of schedule. The driver started telling me that his brother works for this plant. I enquired more and here is his story. The guy's family are a daily agri labourers.  His young brother, through somebody heard of opportunities at this plant and travelled quite a few times from the village, did a little enquiry, got hold of somebody and got into an agreement with KIA to ferry their employees from anantapur town to KIA site for an agreement of 50,000 a month. Beauty is, he was given a 3 year signed contract. He didn't even have a car. He bought a new swift dzire and started working for KIA. As per agreement minor issues with care would be taken care of by KIA, anything major he is liable to get it repaired. He still retains ownership of the car through the entire contract. Just shows how not just the company but the eco system surrounding it benefitting a lot of local people. Way to go CBN !!!

Of Course the guy did mention that CBN can only make such things possible. Glad to hear that from him. He is from the SC community of my village who usually go with YSRCP otherwise ? 

2 hours ago, curiousgally said:

Was going home from the bangalore airport. Passed through KIA plant along the way. What a progress in an year, I wouldn't be surprised if it starts production ahead of schedule. The driver started telling me that his brother works for this plant. I enquired more and here is his story. The guy's family are a daily agri labourers.  His young brother, through somebody heard of opportunities at this plant and travelled quite a few times from the village, did a little enquiry, got hold of somebody and got into an agreement with KIA to ferry their employees from anantapur town to KIA site for an agreement of 50,000 a month. Beauty is, he was given a 3 year signed contract. He didn't even have a car. He bought a new swift dzire and started working for KIA. As per agreement minor issues with care would be taken care of by KIA, anything major he is liable to get it repaired. He still retains ownership of the car through the entire contract. Just shows how not just the company but the eco system surrounding it benefitting a lot of local people. Way to go CBN !!!

Of Course the guy did mention that CBN can only make such things possible. Glad to hear that from him. He is from the SC community of my village who usually go with YSRCP otherwise ? 

:super: :super: That's CBN. Pattudala ki maru  peru Chandranna. 

Archived