కొత్తగా చేపడుతున్న అమరావతి మసీదుకి నిధులు ఎక్కడివి?

MSDTarak

Thread starter, BJP tho kalisara ante madi Secular party anna KCR MIM maa friendly party ante enduku question cheyatla meeru even MIM is also a religion based party right, akkada levani noru ikkada lestadi.

Do your politics in politics not in these kind of stuff to divide people.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ramntr said:

Naku ఎప్పటి నుంచో doubt, bjp is mostly north Indian party with hinduthva agenda, ee north పెళ్లిళ్లు attend అయినప్పుడు naku వచ్చే doubt వీళ్లకి హిందూ మంత్రాలు n ఆచారము తెలుసా like South Indian priests n ppl, u don't get spiritual vaidik feeling in North Indian ceremonies like South India events be it marriage or anything.. అందుకే many big guys in d country attend South Indian temples ani anukunta, ఇలాంటి more vedik culture వున్న South India ki లేని concern Muslims meeda north India organizations ki enduko ardam kaadu.... Finally ga నేను cheppalanukunnadi entante north India n based organizations are not at all face of hindu religion or culture.. Sagam sagam knowledge తో samputharu janalni.... 

Kasi lo funny incident ayindhi.. max Mana Telugu varu antha oka panthulu ni follow avuthunaaru... Oka north pandit vesukunaadu mamalni....

TDP is a secular party and also abides constitution.

TDP constructs and encourages construction of Temples and other hindu religious constructions in the Praja Capital Amaravathi with the help of TTD, ISKON foundation, Ananda Nilayam and etc. Because capital should have beautiful nbnb kind of structures.

TDP is putting up Ambedkar Statue too. To pay tribute to great Telugu personalities...we are coming up with their statues also Ex: NTR statue. Somebody correct me if I am wrong. We did the same in case of Tankbund in Hyderabad and it has become one of the good attractions in Hyd. That's how we bring glory to a city.

On the same lines its welcome act to see Government planning for Masjid. It will be great if they can construct a church too, why not.

We have setup Brahmin corporation to help poor people in that community. And we will sponsor muslims and Christians trips to Macca and Jerusalem.

We are a secular party.

Modi, Shah and Jaitely commented saying if funds r given to AP then it will dent the Defense budget. Then why are they constructing thousands of crores of worth Patel and Shivaji statues? Did southern states ask for it? Did northeastern states ask for it? Did all the states in north ask for it? Why is Modi putting so much burden on tax paid money for his fancy dresses, shoes and glasses? Why did they collude with Mallya and helped him to flee India? Why did they help Gali Janardhan Reddy to come out of cases? Why did they help Gali's brother from bribe to Judge case though he was caught redhandedly. You being from Andhra Pradesh (esp. from ATP/HDP, I believe) know better about Gali brothers.

We want our Amaravathi to be Praja Capital for all religions and castes. We want to develop people of all castes and religions. We are secular.

Rohingyas ani start chesi comedy ayipoyadu kani, I see a point in his argument.

AP/CBN is secular good. Secular ante government money tho masjid lu kattatam kadu.

Hindu temple is sponsored by TTD. AP government contribution is only land. alage, ee masjid or church ki kuda equal/proportional amount of land allocate cheyyatam lo tappu ledu kani, government kharchu to masjid kattatalsina pani ledu. 

1 minute ago, swarnandhra said:

AP/CBN is secular good. Secular ante government money tho masjid lu kattatam kadu.

Hindu temple is sponsored by TTD. AP government contribution is only land. alage, ee masjid or church ki kuda equal/proportional amount of land allocate cheyyatam lo tappu ledu kani, government kharchu to masjid kattatalsina pani ledu. 

To consolidate Muslims vote,he has to do it.

Cruel political game is going on.

CBN needs to do,what needs to be done for the greater good of Andhra.

15 minutes ago, swarnandhra said:

Capital area lo masijds  unnai.. population kuda parledhu..

Memu Hindus kadha ?? Memu ichina lands lo Churches and Masjids kadutunte maku em anipinchada.. but we trust CBN. 

59 minutes ago, Jaitra said:

To consolidate Muslims vote,he has to do it.

Cruel political game is going on.

CBN needs to do,what needs to be done for the greater good of Andhra.

I agree to the later part of last sentence but Jagga/Pavan ki vote veste B odi gaadiki vesitnatle ani telisi kuda TDP ki vote veyyani muslims vunnarante, vallu masjid/haz house lu kadithe marathara?

1 minute ago, swarnandhra said:

I agree to the later part of last sentence but Jagga/Pavan ki vote veste B odi gaadiki vestinatle ani telisi kuda TDP ki vote veyyani muslims vunnarante, vallu masjid/haz house lu kadithe marathara?

hyd lo kuda kattidi ayane, dini lo tappu emi undi

ఈనాడు, అమరావతి: రాజధాని అమరావతిలో 10 ఎకరాల్లో అంతర్జాతీయ ప్రమాణాలతో మసీదు నిర్మించాలని రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వం నిర్ణయించింది. బుధవారం ఉండవల్లిలో సీఆర్‌డీఏ, ఏడీసీ అధికారులతో సమీక్ష సందర్భంగా ముఖ్యమంత్రి చంద్రబాబు ఈ నిర్ణయాన్ని వెల్లడించారు. మక్కా మసీదు నిర్మాణ రీతులకు దీటుగా, ప్రపంచ పర్యాటకుల్ని ఆకర్షించేలా మసీదు నిర్మాణం ఉండాలని చంద్రబాబు ఆదేశించారు. వక్ఫ్‌ బోర్డు ఆధ్వర్యంలో మసీదు నిర్మాణం చేపట్టాలన్నారు. సమీక్ష సమావేశంలో వివిధ రాజధాని పనులపై చర్చించి, కొన్ని సంస్థలకు భూ కేటాయింపులు చేశారు.

3 minutes ago, sonykongara said:

hyd lo kuda kattidi ayane, dini lo tappu emi undi

ఈనాడు, అమరావతి: రాజధాని అమరావతిలో 10 ఎకరాల్లో అంతర్జాతీయ ప్రమాణాలతో మసీదు నిర్మించాలని రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వం నిర్ణయించింది. బుధవారం ఉండవల్లిలో సీఆర్‌డీఏ, ఏడీసీ అధికారులతో సమీక్ష సందర్భంగా ముఖ్యమంత్రి చంద్రబాబు ఈ నిర్ణయాన్ని వెల్లడించారు. మక్కా మసీదు నిర్మాణ రీతులకు దీటుగా, ప్రపంచ పర్యాటకుల్ని ఆకర్షించేలా మసీదు నిర్మాణం ఉండాలని చంద్రబాబు ఆదేశించారు. వక్ఫ్‌ బోర్డు ఆధ్వర్యంలో మసీదు నిర్మాణం చేపట్టాలన్నారు. సమీక్ష సమావేశంలో వివిధ రాజధాని పనులపై చర్చించి, కొన్ని సంస్థలకు భూ కేటాయింపులు చేశారు.

deenilo right emundi. wakf board supervision lo kattalani vundi kani wakf board need to take care of funding ani ledu ga

2 hours ago, Hello26 said:

TDP is a secular party and also abides constitution.

TDP constructs and encourages construction of Temples and other hindu religious constructions in the Praja Capital Amaravathi with the help of TTD, ISKON foundation, Ananda Nilayam and etc. Because capital should have beautiful nbnb kind of structures.

TDP is putting up Ambedkar Statue too. To pay tribute to great Telugu personalities...we are coming up with their statues also Ex: NTR statue. Somebody correct me if I am wrong. We did the same in case of Tankbund in Hyderabad and it has become one of the good attractions in Hyd. That's how we bring glory to a city.

On the same lines its welcome act to see Government planning for Masjid. It will be great if they can construct a church too, why not.

We have setup Brahmin corporation to help poor people in that community. And we will sponsor muslims and Christians trips to Macca and Jerusalem.

We are a secular party.

Modi, Shah and Jaitely commented saying if funds r given to AP then it will dent the Defense budget. Then why are they constructing thousands of crores of worth Patel and Shivaji statues? Did southern states ask for it? Did northeastern states ask for it? Did all the states in north ask for it? Why is Modi putting so much burden on tax paid money for his fancy dresses, shoes and glasses? Why did they collude with Mallya and helped him to flee India? Why did they help Gali Janardhan Reddy to come out of cases? Why did they help Gali's brother from bribe to Judge case though he was caught redhandedly. You being from Andhra Pradesh (esp. from ATP/HDP, I believe) know better about Gali brothers.

We want our Amaravathi to be Praja Capital for all religions and castes. We want to develop people of all castes and religions. We are secular.

Well said bro

17 minutes ago, swarnandhra said:

I agree to the later part of last sentence but Jagga/Pavan ki vote veste B odi gaadiki vesitnatle ani telisi kuda TDP ki vote veyyani muslims vunnarante, vallu masjid/haz house lu kadithe marathara?

10 percent blind followers ela ayina untaaru...we cannot ignore 90 percent, because of that 10 percent

Archived