SC LGBT Ruling ...

minion

I think we as a nation ... made a mistake ... 

Just because SC ruled ... doesn't mean we accept and live with this abomination ... 

Trust me ... I'm one of those with progressive mindset  ... but, will have hard time accepting this in India ... 

Everyone have their own interests... How can we insist them not to be themselves? Let them have freedom to choose wat they need. Opposite sex attraction is for the survival of a particular animal. We humans, are in plenty on this planet earth and there is no worry of extinction. If there is an increase in homosexuality, may be it's a part of natural cycle to balance. Key things for us to look at is, leading life with dignity, morality and co-existence. Until these  are not effected, we are fine is what I feel. 

Anyways even if SC said so, it will take years or may be a decade for the society to get this into our mindset.

12 minutes ago, Sharvas said:

Everyone have their own interests... How can we insist them not to be themselves? Let them have freedom to choose wat they need. Opposite sex attraction is for the survival of a particular animal. We humans, are in plenty on this planet earth and there is no worry of extinction. If there is an increase in homosexuality, may be it's a part of natural cycle to balance. Key things for us to look at is, leading life with dignity, morality and co-existence. Until these  are not effected, we are fine is what I feel. 

Anyways even if SC said so, it will take years or may be a decade for the society to get this into our mindset.

: super: +?

2 hours ago, Sharvas said:

Evadishtam vachinattu chestey society lo oka discipline anedi lekunda poyiddi...vichalavidi thanam vachi aakaruki balavanthude gelustaadu....migathaa vaallu antha baadha padataaru.....

anduke oka vyakthi kanna vyavastha balam gaa vundaali....vyavastha vyakthini nadipinchaali

Archived