Being a party activist or sympathizer

krantionline29

A party activist is different from a neutral voter..sometimes we might have to do things which we are not convinced of for our party.

In 2009 I got the eligibility to vote for the first time and I was very excited. My mp constituency was vizag.

Apudu mahakootami valla MLA ki cpi mp ki tdp contest chesai..avtali pakka Congress nindi Puran...

Oka voter ga NTR fan ga aite nenu Puran ki veyali (back then there was not much anti for her in NTR /tdp fans like now) ..also MLA ki communists ki veyatam naku istam ledu.

But oka tdp activist ga I chose to vote for tdp for mp and cpi for MLA. Many of you here would have faced similar situations or even tougher ones. 

I request those people who are opposing the tdp-cong alliance to make peace with it and be with the party in this decision..cader ga manaki tapadu manaki istam lekapoina...

I know that cader should also oppose when party is going to take some wrong decision..our leader heard all the opinions and he will make a decision soon..I request all of you (the cader ofcourse ..not the pseudo supporters) to approve the decision no matter what your personal opinions are..

Thanks

5 minutes ago, krantionline29 said:

A party activist is different from a neutral voter..sometimes we might have to do things which we are not convinced of for our party.

In 2009 I got the eligibility to vote for the first time and I was very excited. My mp constituency was vizag.

Apudu mahakootami valla MLA ki cpi mp ki tdp contest chesai..avtali pakka Congress nindi Puran...

Oka voter ga NTR fan ga aite nenu Puran ki veyali (back then there was not much anti for her in NTR /tdp fans like now) ..also MLA ki communists ki veyatam naku istam ledu.

But oka tdp activist ga I chose to vote for tdp for mp and cpi for MLA. Many of you here would have faced similar situations or even tougher ones. 

I request those people who are opposing the tdp-cong alliance to make peace with it and be with the party in this decision..cader ga manaki tapadu manaki istam lekapoina...

I know that cader should also oppose when party is going to take some wrong decision..our leader heard all the opinions and he will make a decision soon..I request all of you (the cader ofcourse ..not the pseudo supporters) to approve the decision no matter what your personal opinions are..

Thanks

Just perfect, brother :shakehands:

It warms my heart to see thoughtful posts like yours. 

2004 lo Puran contested from our LS constituency..... Bapatla (back then it was not reserved constituency).... 

elections lo aame ni INC candidate la ne chusa kani NTR daughter la kadu....mind lo 0.001% kuda NTR kuthuru ane alochane ledu..... INC vs TDP anthe... :dream: 

anti-congress anedi nara narallo jeerninchuku poi vuntundi chala mandiki.. not easy to accept :peepwall: 

2 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

UF govt ki congress support teskoleda? Based on necessity or situation politics will be changed for good or bad reason. Don’t be foolish! Ayina NTR daughter ga Puran Aunty INC lo jerinappudu tappu pattani kallu.... eppudu egarestunnayi enduku ?

meeru OP post ni misunderstood emo ... he was explaining the conditions/affiliations back in 2009, yet how reacted as a young voter. I thought it was a good post :shakehands:

13 minutes ago, krantionline29 said:

Thanks

Perfect as minion garu said 

5 minutes ago, Gunner said:

2004 lo Puran contested from our LS constituency..... Bapatla (back then it was not reserved constituency).... 

elections lo aame ni INC candidate la ne chusa kani NTR daughter la kadu....mind lo 0.001% kuda NTR kuthuru ane alochane ledu..... INC vs TDP anthe... :dream: 

anti-congress anedi nara narallo jeerninchuku poi vuntundi chala mandiki.. not easy to accept :peepwall: 

Gunner saab chala honest gaa chepparu ... I for one, appreciate that ... 

I don't have such hard stance  ... I honestly believe NTR would disapprove of what current BJP is doing and would have looked at alternatives to establish AP rights and states rights vs central control in general. I wish Anna were here to guide us ... but, I've seen CBN over the years and learned to respect him ... I personally will go with CBN on this ... 

There are few good men ... and I believe CBN is one of them.

Follow your instinct ... 

34 minutes ago, chanu@ntrfan said:

Believe in CBN.

Aaa manishi devudu saami, entha kastha paduthunnadu, chinna chinna vaatilo kooda chaala sradha choopisthu prajala/raastram kosam.

Grama pachayatheelalo roads vese vishayam lo collectors ki aadesaalu ichaetappudu choosa, "anni cement road lu vaddu, ekkuvaga vahanaalu tiragani janalu nadichae chinna chinna chota gravel tho veyyandi, lepote mokaalla neppulu vasthay".

dheentlo sagam chesina telangana lo nethina pettukuni choosthaaru 30 aella raaka, kaani mana raastram kulam, matham ani choosthunnarae thappa entha pani chesthunnadu ani kaadhu.

2 hours ago, Gunner said:

First time mp maa vizag nunchi ayyindhi tdp complete cader ntr daughter ani vote vesindhi.

Congress nunchi poti chesi mp ayna evvaru pattinchukoledhu .

Tdp + Congress will work for sure.

Andhra lo tdp+ Congress aythe mathram matash

13 minutes ago, sagarkurapati said:

First time mp maa vizag nunchi ayyindhi tdp complete cader ntr daughter ani vote vesindhi.

Congress nunchi poti chesi mp ayna evvaru pattinchukoledhu .

Tdp + Congress will work for sure.

Andhra lo tdp+ Congress aythe mathram matash

Puran first time gelichindi Bapatla nunchi 2004 lo.... 2009 lo Bapatla SC la ki reserve avvatam tho Vizag ki move ayyindi

27 minutes ago, Gunner said:

Puran first time gelichindi Bapatla nunchi 2004 lo.... 2009 lo Bapatla SC la ki reserve avvatam tho Vizag ki move ayyindi

Yes sorry flash back marchipoya.

But 2009 lo kuda tdp cadre voted for cong because of being ntr's daughter. Nenu kuda aa sympathy tho ne vesanu, adhe first and last time till now voted to cong.

3 hours ago, minion said:

meeru OP post ni misunderstood emo ... he was explaining the conditions/affiliations back in 2009, yet how reacted as a young voter. I thought it was a good post :shakehands:

My post didn’t target him bro.... it is a target of a batch who are stuck in a shell.... anti-congress.... aina Jagan and Congress veru paddaka manaki congress tho enimity emuntundi?

@krantionline29 

some people just look for party symbol nothing else.

narsapur loksabha ticket given to bjp in 2014 . tdp,bjp jointly campaigned to each house. they explained to voters that you have to vote for cycle, lotus . still some people forgot at voting. they searched for cycle symbol . when they didn't find cycle symbol they voted to fan.

if you expect cadre needs to obey orders of cbn it will not happen.

in 2009 elections 45 seats given to  trs, 230 seats contested by tdp, remaining seats given to communists(cpi,cpm) . dharmavaram seat given to communist . they lost deposit. settlers in telangana , particularly rangareddy , hyderabad voted to congress. ysr invoke sentiment that if state divided seemandhra people needs passport to enter hyderabad. cbn lost because of alliance with trs and communists . some other factors like prp and loksatta exaggerated problem. in 2009 also some people searched for cycle symbol. when they didn't find cycle symbol they voted to hand symbol. 

cadre won't blindly follow cbn. they will act according to their local interests. its cbn responsibility to take right decision which gives desired result. neutral voters doesn't care about party

in present days no fool will vote to communists, bjp and congress in ap

ap tdp cadre may not oppose tdp-congress alliance in telangana. basically they don't have any hopes on telangana. they may support decision for party survival in telangana. they won't tolerate if cbn plans to extend alliance to ap. 

TDP puttindi anti congress gaane... But appati paristhithulu avi. Kaani ipudu BJP appati congress behaviour kanna daarunam ga thayaaru aindi...inka KCR maree darunam ga unnadu. So ippati paristhithullo TG lo congress tho pothe thappem ledu... 

1 hour ago, AndhraBullodu said:

CPI-CPM tho kalipi, kcr ki vyathirekanthaga maha kutami tho kalisi velthunnam ante saripothundhi

KCR ki anti ga ani AP lo chebithe ikkada janam convince avuthara??? 

Monnati daaka talli congress pilla congress ani tittiamu ga, ippudu reverse lo manalni pilla congress ani ante??

6 hours ago, Gunner said:

I don't think everyone share this opinion. Some well wishers whom I am aware instead voted for her rather than for TDP giving value for NTR. I hope you too are aware as to why she won from Bapatla.

Archived