Why anna canteens such a big hit

Saichandra

3 hours ago, Jaitra said:

Partly due to cooking being given to Akshay Patra foundation.

They do a great job.

No cooking at the canteen sites,make them clean.

Moreover those quality checks at kiosk are good

people working at centre should also be appreciated for maintaining the hygiene 

Whatta great initiative.. Aakali tho unna vaadi kadupu nimpithe oche satisfaction antha intha kaadu... 

For this alone cbn should come back to power.. Hope they maintain good hygiene daily like they are doing now and that the enthusiasm there at the start doesn't dwindle over time.. 

Aakali tho unde vaadiki padi items pettadam akkarle.. Pette okka tiffin ayna vaadiki respect ichi, mana equal ga treat chesi pedithe chaalu.. Countless blessings will come :)

2 hours ago, Nfdbno1 said:

may be link it to aadhar and put a limit of number of meals to wealthy people.. like max 5/month...

Oka chinna doubt .. Dabbulu unna vallu asalu gantalu gantalu line lo nunchuni anna canteens ki enduku velli thintaru? Or ippudu lines undatam leda? 

3 hours ago, seenu454 said:

CBN fan ayyana , ayyana ennoo initiatives teesukunna nothing can beat this . Asalu video lo aa pedhayana and auto driver cheputha vunte edo teliyani anandam. 

Great initiative antheee hope they maintain the same standards all the time and donations kuda accept chesthe janalu istharu definite ga direct ga to akshaya for this scheme alone. Hope this materializes 

donations accept chesthunnaru anukunta annai... mana heros b'days ki DB tarupuna.. one center whole day ki donate cheyochu.. it doesn't cost much.. hardly around INR 4-6K anukunta.. donations batti number of centers kuda select chesukovachu.. 

those who denigrate this kind of thing ... 

trust me ... there is going to be a day you wish Anna canteen was there around ... 

I don't wish it on myself or anyone else ... but, shiit happens ... 

Life is complicated ... I'm glad someone like CBN is protecting and feeding the needy ... with dignity ... 

I may see myself in the situation of that old couple ... you never know ... 

Have some compassion ... take care of those who cannot care for themselves.

12 hours ago, NTR_Sachin said:

Whatta great initiative.. Aakali tho unna vaadi kadupu nimpithe oche satisfaction antha intha kaadu... 

For this alone cbn should come back to power.. Hope they maintain good hygiene daily like they are doing now and that the enthusiasm there at the start doesn't dwindle over time.. 

Aakali tho unde vaadiki padi items pettadam akkarle.. Pette okka tiffin ayna vaadiki respect ichi, mana equal ga treat chesi pedithe chaalu.. Countless blessings will come :)

Well said

Archived