PM of india- great emotional scientist

AnnaGaru

14 minutes ago, AnnaGaru said:

a chote shehar "Drainage pakkana tea stall" chupinchandi...topic close and we will nominate feeku&Tea stall owner for "India got talent" 

Chupinchalsina avasaram enti practically feasible or not ani chusthe its clearly  feasible. All the trolls commenting don’t even have knowledge of biogas and were commenting about its scientific feasibility as can be seen from videos. It’s feasible ani proof chupinche sariki narrative marchara ? 

AnnaGaru mee time bagundhi SR Shirke ni India got talent ki theesukuvellandi?

Speaking to ANI, mechanical contractor SR Shirke who patented the production of bio-CNG from sewage sludge said, "Scientists told me my paper has been sent to higher authorities. It had already been 2 yrs hence, I had forgotten about it. Y'day I came to know Modi ji has mentioned my invention in his speech."

https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/was-pm-modi-right-this-man-claims-that-he-made-tea-using-gas-from-gutter-sludge-1844399.html?

The mechanical contractor said how the foul gases from gutter and sewage were being put to use to create fuel. He also criticised Rahul Gandhi, saying what the scion had said in response to Modi's tea seller anecdote was immature. "Nallah emitting foul gases & polluting environment is now being used for something like this & creating fuel. It's in national interest. I didn't like what Rahul Gandhi ji said."

Anthuke don’t trust Lutyens batch they are out of touch be it Oxford sagarika IIT Kejri or our very own Raul baba ✌️

3 hours ago, Kiran said:

Okasari speech chudu malli he said the vessel was kept into gutter. It can be a closed system depending on where u keep it. Inka ee haters cartoons ye chudali lol

if lu but lu kadhu esukoni satisfy avatame bakts ?

20 hours ago, Kiran said:

AnnaGaru mee time bagundhi SR Shirke ni India got talent ki theesukuvellandi?

Speaking to ANI, mechanical contractor SR Shirke who patented the production of bio-CNG from sewage sludge said, "Scientists told me my paper has been sent to higher authorities. It had already been 2 yrs hence, I had forgotten about it. Y'day I came to know Modi ji has mentioned my invention in his speech."

https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/was-pm-modi-right-this-man-claims-that-he-made-tea-using-gas-from-gutter-sludge-1844399.html?

@BalayyaTarak

Archived