Mood of settlers in hyd

rama123

17 minutes ago, swarnandhra said:

I used to hate the word "settlers". not any more after GHMC results.

yeah, veella nunchi peddaga expect cheyyadam waste... they will go with whoever is in power and mostly kcr!

Vote esi bokka oka leader ledu incase vesi win iyena vadu jump avuthadhi adhi edho direct ga trs ki vesthe pothadhi e congi vallu elagu win avaru ani feel avuthavuntaru maximum.. inka bayam antara illu ani ikkada vunaye sudden ga pomate ap lo vubtaniki place and home kuda leni vallu chala mandhi vuntaru vala bayam valadhi 

5 minutes ago, swarnandhra said:

Jagan/Pawan fans ki kuda 100% valid reasons vuntai vallani ni support cheyyataaniki. mari ee DB lo vundi andaru Jaffa, Paffa lani criticize chestarenduko.

is that a dig at me? I'm being honest ... I didn't understand :(

i feel like settlers and in fact other Hyd Public clearly seeing the effective administration of TDP and worst administration of TRS. They must have realized it already with increased electric charges, property taxes, water taxes, ORR toll rates, worst roads and maintenance, closing many public parks, selling of govt lands with in the city for many, Kabja of many people lands, bribes to corporators and leaders to construct new houses etc. Remember 100 days change plan by KTR, Hussain sagar clean up scam by KCR. Settlers must realize those scams. 

If they did not realize this and still vote to TRS, it will still get worse in HYD in next 6 years. IMHO - CBN does't care Hyd anymore. He lost appetite to associate with HYD anymore as they cheated him though he worked hard to develop it. :lol2:

Archived