Tarak New Stills.....Racha Max

Tiger444

12 minutes ago, BalayyaTarak said:

Nakoka doubt, when majority of the sales are happening online in cities now a days, how are these mobile sale outlets surviving and spending big amounts to  get celebrities for promotions.

56 minutes ago, BalayyaTarak said:

Nakoka doubt, when majority of the sales are happening online in cities now a days, how are these mobile sale outlets surviving and spending big amounts to  get celebrities for promotions.

Mobile phone market lo stores has lot of turn over. Even in US that is the case. The reason, whenever you want to buy a phone, you want to have a touch and see experience and you always prefer to get the phone the moment you pay the cash! 

4 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Mobile phone market lo stores has lot of turn over. Even in US that is the case. The reason, whenever you want to buy a phone, you want to have a touch and see experience and you always prefer to get the phone the moment you pay the cash! 

Now a days adi ooda ledu kada, I have been to Lot, Big-C and some other store last year to get the same experience while buying phone for my parents and all they have is dummy sets for most of the models except for few.

1 hour ago, uma said:

It’s not jr launched?

Stores anni Hero Launch cheyyaru

Celekt vallu ippudu NTR ni Brand Ambassador ga ippudu pettukunnaru ante

48 minutes ago, NAGA_NTR said:

Stores anni Hero Launch cheyyaru

Celekt vallu ippudu NTR ni Brand Ambassador ga ippudu pettukunnaru ante

oh my jr.ntr...first store jr tho launch cheyinchunte....BB laa super hit ayyevi..

1 hour ago, uma said:

oh my jr.ntr...first store jr tho launch cheyinchunte....BB laa super hit ayyevi..

Ippudu flop ayipothundaa:roflmao:

Brand ambassador ante brand launch nunchi vundarannayy.. Business start chesaake choose cheskontaaru:flower:

1 hour ago, vasu4tarak said:

Ippudu flop ayipothundaa:roflmao:

Brand ambassador ante brand launch nunchi vundarannayy.. Business start chesaake choose cheskontaaru:flower:

edo 4 lines code raasukovatame kaani...ee business lu idea ledu uncle...

Archived