TDP member speech points on No confidence

AnnaGaru

here are the few we covered and the real question is "Are we part of country?"....looking the way below are handled we not for Modi...

AP RE_ORG is part of constitution and Modi not even single meeting conducted to follow&implement it...

Couple of simple and unconstitutional points that hurts any Andhra person.That really raises question are we part of India?

1) Andhra is the state where it's soil sales taxes are paid to Telangana by Corporated....Where as the TAX return for those same corps are returned from AP money....CBN has been begging(he thought one day or other DELHI realizes) for 4 years on this and not even single politician other than him....

2) Andhra coal mines are given to TElangana singareni after CBN wroter letter to center that AP mineral will form dept for that coal mine digging.
CBN wrote many letters and instead giving approval for AP coal dept they tranfered those blocks to Singareni(where T state has 50% share)

3) Modi gave spcial Go to give Gujarat(mainly) state INTEREST PENALTY from ONGC on Oil royalty.....
On 14,000 crores due PM of GUjarat issued GO to pay 7500 crore INTEREST PENALTY...

Otherside Gujarat petro corp 25,000 losses were forced on ONGC....

Why AP cannot get penalty for AP RE_ORG delays and deficit,duggarajupatnam port late e.t.c?

1 hour ago, AnnaGaru said:

remember Modi is drama artist and gets final 1 hr speech and will do emotional drama.

TDP better stick to FACTS as we can't match  Modi feeku drama

I am expecting this, they will bulldoze us by all theor emotional drama , hope our members get things straight 

4 hours ago, Saichandra said:

Rammohan jayadev and kesineni nani to speak 

I think rammohan Nd jayadev best to use all time allocated to TDP among them for speech & communicate properly issue in both Hindi Nd English. It’s waste to give chance to any other as they may not express it correctly 

Archived