TTD meeda BJP IT cell venomous propaganda again

nivas_hyd

RD issue ki banda bootulu tidutunnaru..danitho RD ni pushpalu duram pettai...br anil gang ettukundi RD ni..

Ippudu pushpams kotha di dorikidi..they are missing one point . ."you are supporting tirumala enemies jaffa and trying stone pelting for nothing"

i'm really feeling awkward when some of so called Hindus tag their names at the end "xx xx Hindu" i never had a tag sayin am hindu nenu evariki cheppukonakkarledu.. i'm seeing mostly posts from them. 

em saadhinchaalani anukuntunnaru.. criticizing on each movement and any issues on state finger point to CBN/TDP why :why: :donno:  

I fell better not to stop Darshans. if they can allow only 25,000 people per day, let us get it to public on high scale of publicity about delay in queue line as they can only allow 25k people for darshan due to the work and let people take decision. Machi ki pothe... something eduraindi annattu, TDP ki anduku ee racha.

ttd took right decision. if darshan allowed only for 4 hours it may not possible to control crowd and devotees will suffer by staying for long time in queue complex . atleast for these 9 days ttd can repair any thing near temple. god also need some rest from devotees. god will enjoy this vacation to refresh himself and gain required energy to listen to devotee wants.

only fools will care about bjp,ysrcp,pk trolls and allegations. 

11 hours ago, surendra.g said:

I fell better not to stop Darshans. if they can allow only 25,000 people per day, let us get it to public on high scale of publicity about delay in queue line as they can only allow 25k people for darshan due to the work and let people take decision. Machi ki pothe... something eduraindi annattu, TDP ki anduku ee racha.

Extra publicity laa feel avuthaaru bhayya.. Samprokshana ante ento chooddam ani inkaa vacche chances ekkuva.. So better to avoid unnecessary issues..

Archived