Cbn going to announce front tomorrow??

2 hours ago, Nfan from 1982 said:

Hmmm.  In my opinion better to form this after general elections to form the government 

If we form front and say we are going to form next govt and bring special status it will increase mp seats and mla more 

13 minutes ago, dusukochadu said:

Looking at BJP’s cunning tactics, it’s better to form the front now. If they come against CBN, the they are coming against the front. That way CBN will have help in countering them. 

Exactly..

6 hours ago, dusukochadu said:

Looking at BJP’s cunning tactics, it’s better to form the front now. If they come against CBN, the they are coming against the front. That way CBN will have help in countering them. 

this is an excellent point. If there is any possibility for a third front, it should take a shape before elections. After elections approach will just be seen as opportunistic by public. If congress comes along, that'll be great ... I'm optimistic that under RG, congress will be constructive and play along with the rest of us and put down these bjp doggs.  I have hopes on RG.

It'll be ecstatic if CBN announces this coalition ... 

Win avthama leda pekkana pettandi ... nobody knows nothing ... but this fight against current bjp leadership is important ...

Congress inni decades lo cheyyalenidi,  bjp mere 3-4 year lo cheyyagaligindi entante .... reasonable people like us (including supporters) intha disgusting gaa feel ayyi complete gaa against kavatam ... good job bjp ... 

Archived