Jagan Paadayatra

The visuals seem to suggest massive crowds for this guy. Is this true ? or graphics effect. It worries me that he has such a strong base. I would like to hear honest views. I am aware that Chiranjeevi also attracted huge crowds but managed only 30 seats, but Jagan is different because he managed to get 60 seats against an experienced CBN. Are we underestimating this guy and being complacent ?

3 minutes ago, TDPforever said:

The visuals seem to suggest massive crowds for this guy. Is this true ? or graphics effect. It worries me that he has such a strong base. I would like to hear honest views. I am aware that Chiranjeevi also attracted huge crowds but managed only 30 seats, but Jagan is different because he managed to get 60 seats against an experienced CBN. Are we underestimating this guy and being complacent ?

Chiranjeevi ki 30 ekkada? 18 kada

10 minutes ago, Nekkanti said:

Bhaari ga dabbulicchi tharalisthunnaru... Prathi district loki enter ayye time lo...drone cameras tho pics and videos thippi full publicity chesthunnaru

flive lo kooda massive crowd :thinking: 

41 minutes ago, TDPforever said:

but Jagan is different because he managed to get 60 seats against an experienced CBN. Are we underestimating this guy and being complacent ?

you are over estimating him... till march 2014, everyone thought that Jagan would be next CM. One man who changed everyone's view is CBN.

So don't over estimate Jagan, looking at his crowds. He managed to pull even more crowds for all his yatras earlier also, but what matters is, can he able to convince general public or not 

I made AP Politis and 2019 elections so simple for myself

If CBN had continued to be chief minister in 2004 or 2009 ..AP would have been in a different shape.

Past is past..

CBN may not be the best...but its so obivious that alternate options are shitty & pathetic

I blindly beleive CBN will get better majority this time compared to 2014.

Incase if CBN looses this time, it means that either I am so lame that I cant understand politics or AP ppl are just fools....in any case its better to stop following AP politics

Lets not worry about these idiots (Jaffa, PK, Modi). Instead lets spend our time and energy in creating awareness of good things CBN did in past 4 years.

16 minutes ago, VisionaryCBN said:

I made AP Politis and 2019 elections so simple for myself

If CBN had continued to be chief minister in 2004 or 2009 ..AP would have been in a different shape.

Past is past..

CBN may not be the best...but its so obivious that alternate options are shitty & pathetic

I blindly beleive CBN will get better majority this time compared to 2014.

Incase if CBN looses this time, it means that either I am so lame that I cant understand politics or AP ppl are just fools....in any case its better to stop following AP politics

Lets not worry about these idiots (Jaffa, PK, Modi). Instead lets spend our time and energy in creating awareness of good things CBN did in past 4 years.

don't underestimate people commonsense. whatever happened is good for ap. if cbn doesn't lost in 2004 and 2009, there could be no irrigation projects. ap could become another desert.

please watch following video prakasam farmers who visited polavaram saying that they don't have water for drinking . they are asking for completion of veligonda. if cbn gives veligonda to megha or navayuga it will complete ontime. if it given to cm ramesh it will take another 5 years/

after losing elections cbn realized importance of irrigation projects.

some people may think about it revolution. yes it changed lives of many families. there are 30 lakh people  working in it industry out of 125 crore people in country. 

agriculture still employing more than half of population. atleast now cbn focussing on irrigation and farmers. 

1 hour ago, VisionaryCBN said:

Incase if CBN looses this time, it means that either I am so lame that I cant understand politics or AP ppl are just fools..

It will be the latter I suppose. But people are victims of cate and regional politics. And it is a worry when even educated lot are blind to the development that he has done so far despite having all sorts of constrains. Cant think of anyone else who can match him in current scenario. But we should not forget that people voted him out despite the IT boom that he created in Hyderabad. This is what bugs me and makes me anxious about 2019 elections. 

The difference this time is that he has balanced a bit between development and welfare schemes. But at the ground level the opposition have managed to spread that this govt is corrupt. And some of my TDP friends have openly admitted that this is a very different CBN term in that he let loose some corruption unlike his previous rule. 

I hope all our calculations come true and CBN is given a second term. Cant imagine anyone else ruling the state.

To those honest TDP folks ... 

Don't get too carried away with these propaganda videos ... 

we can't convince you guys of fake things everytime ... it's up to you normal folk to realize ... 

even if it is real ... so what ... lets fight ... 

if you don't have that mindset ... can't help ... 

Make up your mind ... take a side ... and fight with conviction ... 

22 minutes ago, Godavari said:

Ycp is not weak as u think don't underestimate okapati inc vote bank antha ycp ne

This is the point I wanted to make ... congress vote bank ycp ki exact gaa carry ayyindi ... they haven't changed much ... despite receiving benefits from current govt  (and bjp to some extent) ... 

Yet, bjp succked so bad ... that I had to take this position in favor of congress ... its unbelievable ... 

But, there are some who are willing to go along with us reasonable folk ... 

1 hour ago, Godavari said:

Targets icharu for every constituency also ysr fans ekkuva unnaru. eastvwesrv lo converted Christians ekkuva unnaru.

Ycp is not weak as u think don't underestimate okapati inc vote bank antha ycp ne

mari dabbulu yenduku panchutunnaru janam kosam:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

7 minutes ago, Siddhugwotham said:

As per AP 24*7 Venkata Krishna, huge response for Jaffa padayatra. Never seen such a crowd soon after he started padayatra. 

manchidi ... padayatra lo participate chesi vote kuda veyyandi ... 

At some point you have to leave it to people's conscience ... intha silly mind games ki padipothe ... ikkada cheppagaligindi emi undadu ... 

field lo chusukodatame ... 

YSR political career also taken big leap in Padayatra during Godavari districts visit, baaga vachharu janalu appatlo. 

Don't underestimate YSRCP & Jagan. They have their vote base intact except few muslim votes due to their direct/indirect support to BJP, they can get it back.

Unless TDP improves on 2014 voting % YSRCP will give tough fight.

Godavari districts will again decide who will form government in 2019.

Padayatra till reached Guntur has not much effect.whenever Pawan started targetting cbn.people started talking against govt mainly corruption.anti vote is not going to Pawan and for ycp.

Only point can save TDP is no alternate.

Archived