ADOPT TIRUPATI SYSTEM IN PURI TEMPLE:VHP demands to stop corrupt sevak

AnnaGaru

ippudu donga pushpams tala ekkada pettukuntaru....Puri lo pujarula corruption debbbaki mottam anta potyindi ani realize ayyaru VHP vallu....

Puri lo line lo pujari money(idi very common and rowdism by pujaris inside temple if they see you are non-local) adigadu..ivvannu ante mammalni pakkaki tosadu.....memu gola cheste mottam pujarulu vacharu rowdy gang laga....

http://www.dailypioneer.com/state-editions/bhubaneswar/adopt-tirupati-system-in-puri-temple-vhp.html

STATE EDITIONS

ADOPT TIRUPATI SYSTEM IN PURI TEMPLE: VHP

Sunday, 10 June 2018 | PNS | BHUBANESWAR | in Bhubaneswar

The Viswa Hindu Parishad (VHP) on Saturday welcomed the Supreme Court’s direction regarding smooth management in the Shree Jagannath Temple, Puri and demanded that the management processes followed in the Tirupati Temple and other major shrines in the country be followed in the 12th-Century Jagannath Temple soon.

Commenting on the SC’s order to the Shree Jagannath Temple Administration (SJTA) to ensure that no direct collection of offerings is made by any servitor and the offering is made only in Hundi, VHP Odisha (Purba) working president Dr Badrinath Patnaik said at a Press meet here said it is a welcoming decision and by this devotees won’t have to suffer the harassment done by Sevaks and would have hassle-free visit to the temple.

Patnaik also welcomed the apex court’s order to the State Government to form an experts’ panel to visit and study the management systems in major temple in the country and suggested that the Government should not be involved in the temple affairs, rather an autonomous body like a trust be formed for management of the temple. He also welcomed the direction of the SC to the District Judge, Puri to form a committee to probe the allegations of exploitation of devotees and tourists and submit its report by June 30.

2 minutes ago, swarnandhra said:

yup, nationalize chesi, reservations petti pujarulani hire chesi, promotions lo kuda reservations petti, muslims, christians, hindus andarilo vantula vaariga head priest lu ga select cheyyandi.

Congress ki manchi idea ichav 

Puri temple i went once almost 5-6 yrs. back, pujarulu telugu lo maatladaru special darsan antu chetilo chinna butta pettaru dabbulu teesukuni. Antha rush ledu.

Main problem clean ga vundadu temple premisis, even prasadalu kooda not up to mark.

Need lot of changes compared to Tirumala. 

I have seen many temples from Kanchi in South to Vaishno Devi in north and many in between. worst experience I ever had was at Durga temple Vijayawada. Pujarulu "demand" dakshina at every corner. this behavior is far worse than hafta collected by goons or beggers collect money from Brahmi in Dookudu movie. I never stepped foot again in that temple in the last 20 years. I hope it is not that bad now.

Guest Urban Legend
9 minutes ago, swarnandhra said:

I have seen many temples from Kanchi in South to Vaishno Devi in north and many in between. worst experience I ever had was at Durga temple Vijayawada. Pujarulu "demand" dakshina at every corner. this behavior is far worse than hafta collected by goons or beggers collect money from Brahmi in Dookudu movie. I never step foot again in that temple in the last 20 years. I hope it is not that bad now.

recent ga vellaledhu kaani change chesaru annaru vaalani

too much bro ..theertham ichi or satagopam petti 10 ivvu ani demand chestharu porapaatuna dabbulu lekapothey tittulu  :run_dog:

e danda tattukoleka most people avoid going to those small temples on the hill  ..

Guest Urban Legend
1 minute ago, Kiran said:

Yes 3-4 yrs back Durga gudiki vellinappudu same experience, felt a bit disgusting. Prasthutham ela undho no idea.

nenu vinnadhi aithey change chesaru ani last time vellinappudu leru mari..ippudu ela vundho teliyadhu 

13 minutes ago, Urban Legend said:

recent ga vellaledhu kaani change chesaru annaru vaalani

too much bro ..theertham ichi or satagopam petti 10 ivvu ani demand chestharu porapaatuna dabbulu lekapothey tittulu  :run_dog:

e danda tattukoleka most people avoid going to those small temples on the hill  ..

Recent ga vellinappudu koda same experience brother...small temples valla adda laga feel avvuthunaru

Archived