Freeing tirumala by subbu swamy

2 hours ago, V Jagadeesh said:

@Kiran 

What message did Modi sent when he met the party president of accused party before the d day? morally they closed the case and accused are celebrating. 

scam happened during : UPA tenor, all the prime accused are put behind the bars in the same govt ruling, this so called bastards came and diluted the case. 

Just read the judgement copy and statements from the judge who delivered,,,,, I waited in the office for years to see atleast one proof,.... I dont remember completely,.....................

congress is soft on minorities for the vote bank,,,,, now atleast they look to be some wat sensible,.... these flowers are not worth of a penny,......they want people to be their slaves,...... typical feudal mentality,.....

Modi musalodu jump ayyetatlu unnadu ani courtesy visit vesadu, the timing was bad and he got the deserved flak.

Reg. 2G, Modi did some mistakes from his side by trusting people who had conflict of interest in 2G

But anyway he is rectifying his mistake by bringing back the case to higher court.

1 hour ago, deepakntr said:

ee subbu swamy american spy ani naku telisina vaallu evaro annaru ... did anyone else hear the same?

subbu swamy one man army, party not a big deal for him, currently he has some strong views and hinduism main agenda, he goes overboard often..one example is this

@Kiran how many courtesy wisits he made to Vajpayee gari home? Forgot abt visiting there are many videos floating disrespecting Advani garu.

correcting mistakes: like giving seats to mining brothers do that they can clean the system . I do remember bsy garu , these bastard mining brothers . With the support of ysr made his govt unstable every day by blackmailing,,, finally Indian was cheated by these fake Hindu followers and Bengali sweets batch, he is neither xxxxx.    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

1 hour ago, V Jagadeesh said:

@Kiran how many courtesy wisits he made to Vajpayee gari home? Forgot abt visiting there are many videos floating disrespecting Advani garu.

correcting mistakes: like giving seats to mining brothers do that they can clean the system . I do remember bsy garu , these bastard mining brothers . With the support of ysr made his govt unstable every day by blackmailing,,, finally Indian was cheated by these fake Hindu followers and Bengali sweets batch, he is neither xxxxx.    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

cool dude

He visits Vajpayee's and Advani's residence for every birthday. 

Karnataka elections lo last minute lo konchem compromise ayyaru to get some seats and form govt. agree, its a black mark no doubt. But, overall at centre so far he has given mostly transparent governance for 4 yrs.

4 minutes ago, Kiran said:

cool dude

Karnataka elections lo last minute lo konchem compromise ayyaru to get some seats and form govt. agree, its a black mark no doubt. But, overall at centre so far he has given mostly transparent governance for 4 yrs.

VigorousImpartialDodobird-size_restricte

3 minutes ago, minion said:

hate to say this Kiran ... but you sound like one of those apologetic types for bjp ... please don't become one ... 

Uncle meeku RG lo leader, AAP lo goodness ela kanipisthundho. Naku Centre lo NDA (bjp with out majority) inko term unte desaniki good anipisthundhi. At the same time state needs TDP for 1 more term atleast, so hope both things happen.

when was the last time we saw congress begging public for donations

rest mee understanding, we can agree to disagree.

9 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Uncle meeku RG lo leader, AAP lo goodness ela kanipisthundho. Naku Centre lo NDA (bjp with out majority) inko term unte desaniki good anipisthundhi. At the same time state needs TDP for 1 more term atleast, so hope both things happen.

Inko term NDA ante can't uncle # modiandpottishahmukthbharath

7 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Fair enough :shakehands:

I'm not aware of congis begging for donations ... if true ... its a welcome change ... 

I honestly believe RG will bring much needed change though ... 

Like I said, bjp ...  especially modi/shah duo turn me down ... I cannot with good conscience support them ... they're like the mafia dons ... they don't mean much to me ... 

4 minutes ago, minion said:

Fair enough :shakehands:

I'm not aware of congis begging for donations ... if true ... its a welcome change ... 

I honestly believe RG will bring much needed change though ... 

Like I said, bjp ...  especially modi/shah duo turn me down ... I cannot with good conscience support them ... they're like the mafia dons ... they don't mean much to me ... 

18 minutes ago, vinayak said:

Idanta show .congi daggara money ledantavaaaaaaadG6Xxf.gif

Ambani, Adani, Shah's, Modi's andaru BJP ki jump chesthe Congress ki money ichhevaallu evaru?

Modi mothham Industrialists & Media houses ni bedirisrtunnadu from 2 years. Even core Congress supporter NDTV kooda kontha XXXX ayyindi Modi mundu.

That is Modi power as PM.

a grassroots campaign to rejuvenate the congress party ... with donations ... imagine that ... 

Even I'm, by nature NTR and TDP supporter ... willing to chip in something ... to help congress ... its just remarkable ...

Its not on me ... its on current bjp ... don't blame me for this ... and I'm going to contribute something to congress fund ... 

4 hours ago, Kiran said:

cool dude

Transparent.....hmm. Dorike varaku andaru Dora le. When u have time read the story of gspsc. U will know how transparent he is. 20000 crs of public money poured into drain. Contracts given to  companies which  were registered days before the agreements, company being sold to Mauritius company just after few days after getting the contract....oil exploration contract give to a textile company...what a joke

Ivi anni cover chesukovataniki.....300  cr assets and 20000cr debt unna company in ongc tho konipinchadu.....mind that ongc is a listed company and see the amount of loss done to shareholders.

power tho virraveeguthu Ila chesina vallu andaru kaalagarbham lo kalisi poyina valle.......Modi is just another buffoon. 

టీటీడీ విముక్తి' కోసం సుప్రీంకోర్టుకు స్వామి..!
03-06-2018 13:37:29

636636298572947384.jpg
చెన్నై: దేశంలోనే అత్యధిక ఆదాయం ఆర్జించే తిరుమల తిరుపతి దేవస్థానాన్ని ఏపీ ప్రభుత్వం 'గుప్పిట్లో' నుంచి విముక్తి కల్గించాలని కోరుతూ బీజేపీ ఎంపీ, రాజ్యసభ సభ్యుడు సుబ్రహ్మణ్య స్వామి సుప్రీంకోర్టులో ప్రజాప్రయోజనాల వ్యాజ్యాన్ని దాఖలు చేయనున్నారు. ఇందుకు సంబంధించి చెన్నైలో ఆయన తన సొంత న్యాయ నిపుణుల టీమ్‌తో సంప్రదింపులు జరుపుతున్నారు. ఈ విషయాన్ని ఓ ట్వీట్‌లో స్వామి వెల్లడించారు. 'ఏపీ ప్రభుత్వం గుప్పిట్లోంచి తిరుమల తిరుపతి ఆలయాన్ని విముక్తి చేయాలని కోరే రిట్ పిటిషన్‌ను మా న్యాయవాదులు మోహన్ దాస్, టీఆర్ రమేష్, ఆర్.రవి కలసి సిద్ధం చేస్తున్నారు' అని స్వామి ఆ ట్వీట్‌లో పేర్కొన్నారు.

ఆలయ ప్రధాన అర్చకుడు రమణ దీక్షితులను టీటీడీ బోర్డు తొలగించడం పూర్తిగా చట్టవిరుద్ధమని, బోర్డు నిర్ణయాన్ని కొట్టివేయాల్సిందిగా కోరుతూ సుప్రీంకోర్టు వెళ్తామని గతవారంలో సుబ్రహ్మణ్య స్వామి ప్రకటించారు. టీటీడీ బోర్డు ఆలయ నిధుల దుర్వినియోగంపై సుప్రీంకోర్టు పర్యవేక్షణలో సీబీఐ దర్యాప్తునకు ఆదేశించాలని కూడా అత్యున్నత న్యాయస్థానాన్ని కోరనున్నట్టు ఆయన చెప్పారు.

Archived