TDP After NTR

minion

It's been a longtime since NTR passed away ... 

I understand the raw emotions ... but, take a side for God's sake ... 

If it wasn't for CBN ... TDP would've died with NTR in '96 ... is that what some of you guys want? Apparently so.

Introspect and see what CBN has been doing the past 4 years ... how does it fit into your perspective as a citizen?

మా తాతగారు చెప్పేవారు.. వారసులు సమర్థులు కారు... బాబు మంచి పనే చేశాడు లేకపోతే ఈరోజు పార్టీ బతికుండేదికాదు,కుక్కలు చింపిన విస్తరి అయ్యేది అని. 

1 hour ago, John said:

మా తాతగారు చెప్పేవారు.. వారసులు సమర్థులు కారు... బాబు మంచి పనే చేశాడు లేకపోతే ఈరోజు పార్టీ బతికుండేదికాదు,కుక్కలు చింపిన విస్తరి అయ్యేది అని. 

+Infinity

1 hour ago, Nfan from 1982 said:

What if still NTR is alive. Throw some light brothers 

Having seen a lot at an younger age, He would have accepted the fact. Most of the MLAs, who he groomed, switched sides while he was alive , imagine the negativity LP brought into the party.

CBN was a perfect replacement that God has sent. Nobody else would have survived the beating. Despite the clout of Daggubati & family in the party , he survived.

2 hours ago, Nfan from 1982 said:

What if still NTR is alive. Throw some light brothers 

If NTR were to be alive, party would have convinced (atleast tried) him to put a stop to LPs bad influence in party and govt affairs. CBN would have given control back to NTR. From what I understand, CBN even proposed that through Balayya and others. But NTR was stubborn. It was inevitable.

NTRs marriage with LP was never a problem ... its her involvement in party and govt that was the problem. I guess that's what she was after all along.

2 hours ago, LuvNTR said:

Real test 2019 lo undi le on how he will rebuild Tdp in TG. :P

CBN antha toppu leydhu agreed please ask him to give rebirth in TG as well..evvaro establish cheysina dhannii eena mosthu nenu leykuntey addhi leydhu anntey emmundhi bokkaa ...TG leypaka choodhamm...

2 hours ago, LuvNTR said:

Real test 2019 lo undi le on how he will rebuild Tdp in TG. :P

If there is one person who could resurrect TDP in TG ... its CBN ... follow the leader :)

End of the day ... if TG electorate wants TDP ... we'll be there ... 

How TG public saw TDP as the enemy  in 2014 elections is beyond me ... 

There are going to be times we'd have to take a close look and see if we even belong in that society ... 

if common TG public thinks I (a common citizen in AP) robbed them ... not much I can say ... 

If they want to work together for common good ... we can forge and work together ... it's upto TG electorate now ... AP or TDP isn't going to lose anything.

It still baffles me to see even RR say 'andhra palakulu' in the same sentence with rajakars. 

Archived