Heart touching- Don't watch in office difficult to control emotions

9 minutes ago, NFans NRT said:

Brother, ee last line correct eena? 

1.5cr families ante almost 4-5crs directly benefited? If yes, apart from social revolution, this scheme will cause massive silent voting to us..!! 

Not all families use it. Use chesukuney vallu mostly they will vote for tdp.

Govt of India done scheme after AP has done it 1st time in India(if any pushpam idiot still ranting on this throw them below full facts video ).....By the way, CBN opposed his name for scheme but officers convinced him because it was 1st in country done by Andhra with AADHAR linkage after many states failed in past....

All facts behind this scheme and how center done after Andhra succeeded and shown way on how to do it.

:clickhere:

10 hours ago, AnnaGaru said:

Super thread AnnaGaru ... :terrific:

There is going to be despair, helplessness and hopelessness in one's life at some point ... 

people tend to remember those who extend a hand ... not all will remember, some are happy to forget ... but some of those sensible people will remember.

I was in such situations many times ... and I remember those helping hands ... 

This initiative will have some impact at the ground level ... 

I'm glad that lady came out to talk ... it means a lot to us all ... 

Annagaru Bro,

State govt 1st start chesindi ane daniki proof ga emina data/articles vunte source istara.......5L amount lo state govt enta pay chestundi ...3L and central govt 2L? inka remaining states lo only central govt istunna 2L ee istunnara under PMJJBY scheme? pls share these details.....

Archived