Araku coffee French president&official treat on international stages

In one of worlds top tech event In Paris VIVATECH (world’s rendezvous for start ups & innovation)  Araku coffee was official treat there for 3 days whole event 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUGIM__VVFFB7v4pzaVW03g/videos

- France president  Emmanuel Macron was chief guest and also at event Bernard Arnault, Chairman & CEO is France richest man and worlds 4th richest person were main investors in startups out of this summit......

- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg was there for 3 days(if I am correct FB sponsored Araku coffee at the event but has to confirm this)

- IBM CEO Ginni Rometty and ALL WORLD TECH LEADS were these

Now another new experiment started by AP govt....WINE from Araku coffee and trials looked positive and CORPORATE's are ready to take up...

An idea of CBN(early 2000's) now international....Araku coffee CBN 2000's idea gurinchi malli mottam cheppalenu(google for facts) kani what this coffee brand achieved it ki small example. This Araku coffee is direct purchase from farmers and no middle men involved. Money paid direct to farmers and giving good profits..

Also if I am correct(I am checking to confirm) Facebook sponsored the Araku coffee at this event

Araku coffee farmers success to Oxford university

• 2 weeks later...

Archived