sickular politics

Nfdbno1

just because boadis are running on a weird plank, dont drive yourself away into a no mans zone.

vallu oka vikrutham aina politics naduputhunnaru kabatti, meeru inko vikruthanni ethukokandi... 

yesterday i heard kambampati varu utter “secular politics” , just because you need to somehow manage a weird coalition, don’t carry away and change heart just for the sake of it. in fact for this coalition to withstand and eventually thrive, they need to have more of a centrist point of view of the likes of tdp.. there is no way it will work otherwise.

coalition rhetoric needs to be precise and sharp enough to counter a stronger opposition like that of the the bjp. take the centrist view, that will drive bjp off balance.. moving yourself into the left will get you no where!

rant//

46 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

just because boadis are running on a weird plank, dont drive yourself away into a no mans zone.

vallu oka vikrutham aina politics naduputhunnaru kabatti, meeru inko vikruthanni ethukokandi... 

yesterday i heard kambampati varu utter “secular politics” , just because you need to somehow manage a weird coalition, don’t carry away and change heart just for the sake of it. in fact for this coalition to withstand and eventually thrive, they need to have more of a centrist point of view of the likes of tdp.. there is no way it will work otherwise.

coalition rhetoric needs to be precise and sharp enough to counter a stronger opposition like that of the the bjp. take the centrist view, that will drive bjp off balance.. moving yourself into the left will get you no where!

rant//

I remember Kambampati quoting it as Secular Front in that disco

Archived