Gali - make 100 time more money.National president will take it next

150 CRORES immediate payment offer ani KA media telling.... 

"you will make 100 times the wealth you made so far. "

"I am telling you, that my good time has begun. And I will arrange a meeting with the national president(Amit Shah) and you can speak to him one-to-one and we can take the next step"

/******

Janardhana Reddy (purportedly): Is it Basanagouda? Are you free?

Basangouda Daddal: Yes it is me.

JR: Forget all that has happened before, forget all the bad things. I am telling you, that my good time has begun. And I will arrange a meeting with the national president and you can speak to him one-to-one and we can take the next step. 

BD: No sir, when I was on my last leg they made me MLA. 

JR: I will tell you one thing. BSR time we had very bad time when we formed the party, where there was a lot of opposition. There is no doubting that you have lost a lot by believing in us. But I am telling you, you will grow a 100 times more. Shivanagouda Nayak became a minister because of me. Today he is strong and able to look after himself. It all happened because of me. Raju Gowda also benefitted because of me. 

BD: Yes. 

JR: It was your misfortune that it was our bad time. Today Shivanagouda winning is not useful. You will become minister. Did you understand? Directly we will make you meet the big man. I will make you speak to him... you will make 100 times the wealth you made so far. 

BD: I am sorry sir. I was on my last leg when they gave me a ticket and made me win. In such a situation I cannot betray him. I respect you...

4 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Message lo pampinodu phone call lo cheppalekapoyada ohoo ok

meru gali kuda support chese stage ki vachara....oh my gujju entha kharma pattincharu BJP ki...

vadu akkada 100 times more any cheppadu ga..

Just now, AnnaGaru said:

meru gali kuda support chese stage ki vachara....oh my gujju entha kharma pattincharu BJP ki...

BJP tho edo set chesukoni untadu kiran qid pro laga tumblr_n2zycbdBgb1spvnemo1_250.gif?14036

4 minutes ago, AnnaGaru said:

GVL meetings ki kartha karma kriya anni mana Admin ani OS talk.

10 hours ago, AnnaGaru said:

Ee x=y analysis aaputhara dude. Did I say I support Gali anywhere? Infact  I was happy their batch lost and expressed in few threads too. Ee false narratives aapandi

point is 150 koka is an assumption no print media reported that’s why quechening.

6 minutes ago, supertdp said:

Baffas ..while trying to conquer India, completely lost there ethics and digging there own grave yard!!

Modi/Shah - you guys are changing BJP to Cong-2

congress followers ga marina baffas

7 minutes ago, supertdp said:

Baffas ..while trying to conquer India, completely lost there ethics and digging there own grave yard!!

Modi/Shah - you guys are changing BJP to Cong-2

Congress eppudu back door politica cheyyala..CBN laanti trusted ally ni kuda lekka cheyyala Modi & Shah...Congress much much better when it comes to dealing friends..

B000di and Shah gallu maree worst politicians.. evvadu nammadu vellani..Hope people will understand their cruel minds..

https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/you-ll-be-100-times-richer-transcript-alleged-call-janardhana-reddy-cong-mla-81543

The Congress released an explosive audio clip on Friday to prove their allegation that the BJP is indulging in horse-trading.

janardhan-reddy-basanagouda-daddal-compr

Hours to go for the crucial trust vote in the Karnataka assembly and the Congress has released an explosive audio clip to prove their allegation of horse-trading by the BJP. The party in a press meeting in Bengaluru on Friday evening released a 2 minute 41 second audio clip, and alleged that it had the voice of mining baron and former BJP minister Janardhana Reddy, who can be heard speaking to Congress Raichur Rural MLA-elect Basavanagouda Daddal.

The Congress has alleged that Janardhana Reddy has sanction from top BJP leadership, as he mentions 'National President' in the conversation. 

The audio clip begins with a male voice asking the listener, which is MLA Basavangouda Daddal, whether he was free to speak to ‘Janardhan sir’.

Then the voice purportedly of Janardhana Reddy comes on the line. This is the transcript of their conversation.  

Basavangouda (BG): Yes, tell me

Janardhana Reddy (JR): Are you free?

BG: Yes, I am free

JR:  Forget all that has happened before, forget all the bad things. My good time has begun. The big people, the National President will sit with you and talk to you. 

Whatever post you want, whatever you want, let’s speak about it one on one. After that we will take future step. 

BG: No sir, they made me an MLA at the last leg, they held my hand and brought me to this level.

JR: I am going to tell you one point. We formed BSR, we had formed the party when the time was very bad. The time and the situation was against us. I know you have lost a lot of your hopes but I assure you that you will grow 100 times more. 

Shivan Gouda Nayak, he listened to me and came and he became minister and prospered. Today, he is able to become an MLA by himself. He has grown that much and become that powerful. It is was all because of me. Raju Gouda also prospered because of me. 

BG: Oh really? 

JR: It was a bad time and that is why it did not work out for us. But today even though Shivan Gouda Nayak has won, it is of no use. Today, you will become the minister. Did you understand ma?

BG: Haan

JR: What I am saying is I will make you sit in front of the high command and make you talk to them one on one. And today in this country they are governing it because they always keep their word. Whatever wealth you have earned I promise you, you will make 100 times more. 

BG: I am sorry sir. I was on my last leg when they gave me a ticket and made me win. In such a situation I cannot betray them. I respect you.

The audio clip comes hours after former Chief Minister Siddaramaiah revealed to reporters in Bengaluru that Congress was wary of the influence wielded by mining baron Janardhana Reddy and his aides. "We know who has spoken to whom. Who Reddy has spoken to, who Sriramulu has spoken to. We will reveal all the details after the floor test," said Siddaramaiah in a press conference on Friday.

Janardhana Reddy, once known as the man who ran the 'Republic of Bellary' had made a comeback this election. Though he did not contest, two of his brothers and five associates were given BJP tickets. Four of them won and Janardhana Reddy's close associate Sriramulu has been touted to become the Deputy Chief Minister of the state. The BJP has called the tape a fake, and accused tthe Congress of using mimicry artists. Ever since Karnataka threw up a hung assembly, Kannada channels have been openly speaking about the Reddy brothers being in the forefront of BJP's 'Challenge 10 MLAs'. The channels have reported that Sriramulu and Janardhana Reddy had been tasked with poaching various Congress and JD(S) MLAs.

Congress released an Audio clip where BJP leader Janaradhana Reddy is trying to lure Congress MLA from Raichur Rural by offering money and posts.

Janaradhana Reddy clearly says he has the backing of BJP President Amit Shah for doing horse trading!

View image on TwitterView image on Twitter

"Take Rs. 150 crores and become a minister also. Will settle you for lifetime. Vote for us in floor test": Janaradhana Reddy to Congress MLA

Shame on you Amit Shah, Yeddyurappa and Modi. Your party is ruining democracy in India. #BJPBuyingMLAs

11 hours ago, AnnaGaru said:

No wonder

Archived