'Operation LOTUS' from BJP in Karnataka

RKumar

"Operation Lotus": Kumaraswamy Says BJP Offered 100 Crores To His MLAs

The BJP approached 32 lawmakers but "none of my MLAs agreed", JDS' HD Kumaraswamy told reporters.

'Operation Lotus': Kumaraswamy Says BJP Offered 100 Crores To His MLAs

BENGALURU:  The BJP has offered Rs. 100 crore in cash and cabinet positions to lawmakers of the Janata Dal Secular, its chief HD Kumaraswamy alleged today, ruling out any truck with the party in an attempt to take power in Karnataka.

The BJP approached 32 lawmakers but "none of my MLAs agreed", Mr Kumaraswamy told reporters. 

Mr Kumaraswamy, who is hoping to become chief minister with Congress support after a split verdict, also denied that he had met with BJP leaders and had been urged to consider a counter offer.

"I want people to see all this. They have promised people in my party 100 crores in cash and cabinet posts. I urge Karnataka people to understand what is happening. They have all the money in Delhi. BJP had given MLAs crores of money to get to power," Mr Kumaraswamy told reporters in Bengaluru.

"If people have forgotten Operation Lotus, I want to remind everyone," he added, referring to the term used to describe the defection of lawmakers from the Congress and JDS to the BJP in 2008.

The BJP emerged as the largest party in Karnataka yesterday but fell eight seats short of the 112-majority mark. The JDS and the Congress together have 118, along with two independents, and they reached an agreement yesterday in which Mr Kumaraswamy would be chief minister of a JDS-Congress coalition. The two parties have accused the BJP of stopping at nothing to lure lawmakers away.

"With the Sringeri mutt's blessings I want to take this opportunity. Today I have gotten a second chance to undo the stain that I had left on my father. I will not let that opportunity go," said Mr Kumaraswamy, referring to his decision in the past to tie-up with the BJP for power, against the wishes of his father, former prime minister HD Deve Gowda.

"My father was PM and we come from the party that stepped down from that post so easily, out of respect."

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

25 Congress MLAs & 25 JD(S) MLAs Target of BJP.

Yedyurappa, Gaali Janardhan Reddy, Sriramulu, Ashok, Gaali Karunakar Reddy are trying hard to get MLAs by offerring them each 20-50Cr. each & for 2nd time MLAs offering Ministries.

Modi & Amit Shah digajarudutananiki idi oka nidarsanam.

3 minutes ago, RKumar said:

25 Congress MLAs & 25 JD(S) MLAs Target of BJP.

Yedyurappa, Gaali Janardhan Reddy, Sriramulu, Ashok, Gaali Karunakar Reddy are trying hard to get MLAs by offerring them each 20-50Cr. each & for 2nd time MLAs offering Ministries.

Modi & Amit Shah digajarudutananiki idi oka nidarsanam.

Mari CBN?

11 minutes ago, NatuGadu said:

Mari CBN?

Adi operation 2019. TDP ki full majority vundi kada. Why CBN need to purchase MLAs, they came to TDP for development of new state AP & India.

Shameless ledu thokka ledu..everything fair in war and politics..

how congress supported jds then?

isnt that shameless after such derogatory allegations from both parties?

evadiki chetanaithe vadu chesukuntadu....

1 minute ago, Srikanth_NTR said:

Shameless ledu thokka ledu..everything fair in war and politics..

how congress supported jds then?

isnt that shameless after such derogatory allegations from both parties?

evadiki chetanaithe vadu chesukuntadu....

Iddaru shameless ee kaani caste peru cheppi modalettina Yedyurappa ni emanali? 

Devegowda/Kumaraswamy taluchukunte vaalla BJP MLAs ni konalera?

BJP Digging it's own grave.

It will loose heavily in Karnataka MP elections in 2019 if it plays cheap tricks using Caste & Money.

Aa lingayat dominant seats lo kooda migatha communities anni rally avuthaayi.

2 minutes ago, RKumar said:

Iddaru shameless ee kaani caste peru cheppi modalettina Yedyurappa ni emanali? 

Devegowda/Kumaraswamy taluchukunte vaalla BJP MLAs ni konalera?

BJP Digging it's own grave.

It will loose heavily in Karnataka MP elections in 2019 if it plays cheap tricks using Caste & Money.

Aa lingayat dominant seats lo kooda migatha communities anni rally avuthaayi.

Caste peru cheppi votes tecchukunna kumaraswamy ni emanali Bro?

avanni lite master..ippudu tdp ki padatledani meeru evo logics chepthe peddaga workout avvadu..

2 minutes ago, RKumar said:

Appudu majority lekundaane CBN/TDP 4 years government nadipaara? :roflmao:

NTR side vuunna entha mandini entha ichhi konnadu... Governor, rajaguruvu Ni upayoginchukoni.. ippudu neethulu cheppatam

8 minutes ago, Srikanth_NTR said:

Caste peru cheppi votes tecchukunna kumaraswamy ni emanali Bro?

avanni lite master..ippudu tdp ki padatledani meeru evo logics chepthe peddaga workout avvadu..

Yedyurappa ela techhukunnadu aadike vesede caste batch & Matham pichhi tho oogipoye batch.

Caste, Region & Religion ni divide chese kada BJP 90% votes pondedi.

JD(S) kaneesam konthamandi Dalits & Minorities anna vote vesthaaru.

Just now, NatuGadu said:

Foreign investment bill appudu UPA time TDP MPs vote veyyananduku entha teesukunnaru

Adedo TDP chesinattu coloring endhuku?

BJP no different from Congress anega chepthundi.

Both parties use Caste, Religion, Region for Votes. 

Kaani roju Modi & Shah lu neeti soothralu vallinchadam endhuku?

15 minutes ago, RKumar said:

Yedyurappa ela techhukunnadu aadike vesede caste batch & Matham pichhi tho oogipoye batch.

Caste, Region & Religion ni divide chese kada BJP 90% votes pondedi.

JD(S) kaneesam konthamandi Dalits & Minorities anna vote vesthaaru.

emotional avvaku..ededo matladuthunnavu..will never reply to people like u..arthamavthonda emi chebuthunnano? Calmly try to understand ..I told all are shameless ..don’t get emotional for some idiots against another set of idiots 

Archived