Congrats Siddhu ...you made it

You might have not won it yet

But this was the best fight and campaign I have seen against BJP

That smart tweeting retorts of you or the #justaskingcampaign by Prakash Raj definitely made BJP worry a lot

This elections by far was most entertaining and engaging ..

Modi-Shah could not be underestimated, they may turn the tables around

But on the face the battle was between Siddhu and Modi and not much with other two cm candidates

Now that tells the story.....

Win avvakapothe inka siddu goppenti? Power lo unnadu. Atu corrupted batch antha undi. Modi ki kooda inthaku mundu unnantha hype ledu. Telugu vallu antha kakapoyina min 50% ayina BJP ki opposite ga undi untaru. Inni favorable ga pettukoni kooda win avvakapothe ?‍♂

10 minutes ago, Sree Ram said:

Win avvakapothe inka siddu goppenti? Power lo unnadu. Atu corrupted batch antha undi. Modi ki kooda inthaku mundu unnantha hype ledu. Telugu vallu antha kakapoyina min 50% ayina BJP ki opposite ga undi untaru. Inni favorable ga pettukoni kooda win avvakapothe ?‍♂

U r under estimating bjp rss modi shah poll management skills.

Just now, Kiran said:

kejri fan jaitra dude okk

vumcle,nri laki modi hero lekka kanapadathadu.....mathrudesam lo digi chudandhi......hardcore rightist mindet unna nenu and srk mastaru,modi gaadini ammanaboothulu thiduthunnam antay,inkaa ardham chesukoo vumcle

4 minutes ago, Jaitra said:

vumcle,nri laki modi hero lekka kanapadathadu.....mathrudesam lo digi chudandhi......hardcore rightist mindet unna nenu and srk mastaru,modi gaadini ammanaboothulu thiduthunnam antay,inkaa ardham chesukoo vumcle

ok we can disagree on issues and can argue on that no probs, but evm tampering comedy aapandi especially when they have implemented vvpat

vvpat antay print out aa.....thats not implemented for each and every evm i believe....it was only tested on few evms....correct me if i am wrong.....

and will the vvpat give info to which party i voted? and will it be collected in separate ballot boxes to counter verify?

2 minutes ago, Jaitra said:

vvpat antay print out aa.....thats not implemented for each and every evm i believe....it was only tested on few evms....correct me if i am wrong.....

and will the vvpat give info to which party i voted? and will it be collected in separate ballot boxes to counter verify?

"We will be using 80,000 Voter-Verified Paper Audit Trail (VVPAT) along with 80,000 Electronic Voting Machines (EVM)."

vvpat -Voter button press chesaka, paper ballot containing serial number, name of candidate and the poll symbol they voted will be printed so they can cross verify.

14 minutes ago, Jaitra said:

State ni ila broad day light lo muder chesthey modi gaadu,i dont how in your sane mind,can u even talk in favour of Modi mr.kirru....

state param ga yes full ga thittochu, and I am supporting those aspects, demand chesi lakkotame and ikkada deposits rakudadhu. But nation param ga thappadhu dude, Aa cong mafia ni route out seyataniki inko term pattudhi, but I doubt if he will get it given current situation.

14 minutes ago, rama123 said:

Bjp never thought ap  State is the part of nation.

Infact Congress tried to some justice during reorganization

Em justice revenue related ye aspect medha clarity ledhu lol

for every minor thing centre has to intervene and clarify 

13 minutes ago, Kiran said:

"We will be using 80,000 Voter-Verified Paper Audit Trail (VVPAT) along with 80,000 Electronic Voting Machines (EVM)."

vvpat -Voter button press chesaka, paper ballot containing serial number, name of candidate and the poll symbol they voted will be printed so they can cross verify.

ok

then evm tampering is out of scope.

19 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Em justice revenue related ye aspect medha clarity ledhu lol

for every minor thing centre has to intervene and clarify 

If there is no clarity in the bill it is the opposition who has to ask for it rather they urged the TG remember as chinnamma and passed bill.most irresponsible 

Archived