details of interlinking of rivers in india

1 hour ago, Kiran said:

Ee press release ni media cover cheyaledhu ga

media ki paniki vache vishayam kaadu. vaalla priorities veru . sometimes mana db lo koodaa useless topics meeda ekkuva reply  vastunnayyi. personal gaa comment chesukuntunnaaru.  hurt avutunnaaru.

21 minutes ago, ravindras said:

media ki paniki vache vishayam kaadu. vaalla priorities veru . sometimes mana db lo koodaa useless topics meeda ekkuva reply  vastunnayyi. personal gaa comment chesukuntunnaaru.  hurt avutunnaaru.

:iagree:

intelinking rivers anedi chala dangerous.....unfortuantley we only see short term results.....sea lo water undatam chala important.....avi main ga depend avevi ee river flows meeda esp varadhalau appudu....ee river intelinking valla final ga..sea water shortage avuthai.....one such eg already russia lo undi....again thez restructured ani hekkado chadiva

1 minute ago, Chandasasanudu said:

nuvvu demo and swachabarth lo pettinattu anukunanva.....

10 international papers chadivi nuvvu nerchukunnadhi idhaa....ekkuva sathivithe unna mathi 10kiddi anataaniki idhi oka example...

sea water thagiddaa.....convince me with your logic....impress me....I am waiting.....

Just now, chsrk said:

10 international papers chadivi nuvvu nerchukunnadhi idhaa....ekkuva sathivithe unna mathi 10kiddi anataaniki idhi oka example...

sea water thagiddaa.....convince me with your logic....impress me....I am waiting.....

nee laantu gujju thakkuva batch demonitization appudu ittagey egirarule....lite.....

sea water source endo seppu first aa thravatha migatha disco chedam

Just now, Chandasasanudu said:

nee laantu gujju thakkuva batch demonitization appudu ittagey egirarule....lite.....

sea water source endo seppu first aa thravatha migatha disco chedam

isumanti oora pichuka kaburlu aapu....adhi nee lanti scientific background unnodiki thagadhu....

• Less than positive experience other countries have had with such projects—be it the Soviet regime’s decision to divert the Amu Darya and the Syr Darya, which fed the Aral Sea, to irrigate the desert, or the Australian government’s experiments in its Murray Darling basin.

2 minutes ago, swarnandhra said:

however, if we completely block of water entering bay of bengal, there might be some changes at immediate coastline (increased salinity), less fish ...etc. but ithis is temporary.

ofcouse, there is no such thing without side effects.

you are right brother....coastal areas llo salinity perigiddi....natural habitat kontha meraku dhebba thinacchhchu.....

basic science understanding lekunda politicnas laa talking seshtey we cant argue...its ecosystem...you should respect that....never try to intervene...u will face the consequences...unfortunately manam okepey alochistham...thats the problem u see since green revolution...but we wont apply that to other fields...try to correct the same...

Though we interlink, it will be few thousands of TMC utilization. With few thousands, I guess it won't be an issue to the nature.

Source:http://www.thehindu.com/2001/03/13/stories/13130612.htm

As per the theme paper on five decades of water resources development of India, 1998, the average annual potential in all the river basins of India is 1,869 bcm (66,003 tmcft) and the estimated utilisable flow excluding groundwater is 690 bcm (24,367 tmcft). Therefore the water which is unutilised or wasted to the sea per annum is 1,179 bcm (41,637 tmcft).

As per the same theme paper, the average annual potential of Peninsular river is 501.78 bcm (17,720 tmcft) and the estimated utilisable flow, excluding groundwater is 257.2 bcm or 9,083 tmcft (Peninsular river grid region is located from the Tabi river basin to Kanyakumari in the west and from the Mahanadi to Kanyakumari in the East). Therefore, the water which is unutilised or wasted to the sea works out to 244.58 bcm (8,637 tmcft).

Archived