Thanks Nfdb

9 hours ago, ramntr said:

ఒక asku n vinay Ntr thappa everybody including me jai namo before elections, state Interests lo u shd choose one side n 99% choose to go against namo, 1% feel those 99% are selfish n unfair, it's upto them..still ppl criticizing Cbn n Lokesh in db as per their knowledge n participating in other discussions as well, thts how it works. 

U wl definitely have good time without db, hope u wl make use of it.. 

Yeah brother. Am always against right wing. Though i follow religion, am against cow lyinching and dadagiri on valentines day and moral policing. And these ppl do it in the name of religion. And modi is the baaap of these atrocities . So am always againt him. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Vinay NTR said:

Hahahaha. Too much brother. 

Ee baffas pakka vallaki and pakka parties ni tidatayi kani vallu emutunnaro or vlla party enta worst ani gurtincharu. Gaali brothers ni pakkana pettukoni mining mafia ani modi ninna bellary lo vaagatam....wow! Oka judge ki crime case lo bribe ichi red handed ga dorikipoyina edavaki seat ichi vaadito stage pamchukunna dml modi nayaaaaala. Aadiki iklada support thu

problem endi antey aa baffas supporters mind set kooda anthey...attack others...ade retart isthey malla desam, matham etc etc...edo oka abaddapu pracharam...

2 hours ago, Chandasasanudu said:

problem endi antey aa baffas supporters mind set kooda anthey...attack others...ade retart isthey malla desam, matham etc etc...edo oka abaddapu pracharam...

Yes brother. Mimmalni name calling cheyatam. And lite ga liberal ideology unte tappa? Am in your boat too. 

Even CBN is pro liberal. Our party is like that. Communism ane word ki ardam marustunnaru ikkada konta mandi called seniors. Sollu tappa emi undadu. Ededo raasesii....manam andaram waste vaade best ani cheppukuntaru. And read between the lines anta....comedy ga. Vallu mattuku personal ga enni ayna tittachu...worst batch i say  

10 hours ago, MSDTarak said:

Firstly thanks to admin Kiran gaaru for giving oppurtunity to join this forum. 

I have been part of this forum from 2015, I thought this forum is for Nandamuri fans, intial days it was very gud bcse I was only looking into Jr NTR and SR NTR sections. But I entered chatroom in 2016 August, some posts were good and some were very weired bcse oly fans from either sides used to take their paths when their directors worked with stupid megays or nag babai. I never wanted to be part of this but unfortunately became one. Admins I pleed  you to change name of political forum as TDP forum, bcse it doesn't deserve its actual name. You can abuse other party leaders and their mothers but you can't speak a single word on your TDP and leaders, it was never forum of rightful discussion(except few). If any speak against they will provoke you in such a way that you personally abuse them n get banned. Just F off Folkes hard to say but truth. Please change the admin panel, if your forum wants to be rightful to all N (Nandamuri fans), else name it as Narafans.com either this forum doesn't deserve me or vise versa because I lost trust that you can't put your feelings right at face bcse this is a biased TDP forum, am quitting this DB.

Thanks to Vasu Anna(Vasu tarak), prasad, Gowtham(entertainer), Yaswanth, Manoj Anna, Raghu anna. whom I know personally, for helping me so much during movies. Sorry if I missed any.

Intha madanapade badulu political section choottam maaneyraada? Mee party ki ilaanti chakkati forums and discussion platforms levaa? Akkadaithe mee godu baaga vintaaru gaa. 

hello friends , please don't go personal when we are discussing the sensitive issues . please don't bring names of leaders . they don't have any role in these incidents . if some insane person do these things, how come any party leader responsible for this incidents. it will take lot of hardwork, abilities and skills for the present leaders to reach their current position. if a leader from any party  provoke people by commenting in useless manner, voters will show them door. 

1 hour ago, Sr Fan said:

Not related to Thread, thread person ......Trust me Compaq bro, about misrepresenting me, he knows - an ex communist , trying to position himself as tdp here than others.....

never expected this post from you bro.. 

3 minutes ago, Compaq said:

never expected this post from you bro.. 

Ohhh Compaq bro, got you, I understand, you are not privy to my other shades, same person though....

(not a Garden's boy growing up, old town,  streets dont leave me, will shoot down untruths thrown at me.)

21 minutes ago, Sr Fan said:

Ohhh Compaq bro, got you, I understand, you are not privy to my other shades, same person though....

(not a Garden's boy growing up, old town,  streets dont leave me, will shoot down untruths thrown at me.)

Brother, cool down. I have never seen you get so angry - may be due to past experiences.

Personally, I did not find any thing wrong in his post in this thread as human-beings we change when facts change or we get more data on something. No need to feel ashamed if we get something wrong.

commenting basing on past bad interactions will only spoil peace of mind. you will not get any end satisfying result.

2 minutes ago, nvkrishna said:

Brother, cool down. I have never seen you get so angry - may be due to past experiences.Personally, I did not find any thing wrong in his post in this thread as human-beings we change when facts change or we get more data on something. No need to feel ashamed if we get something wrong.Even though I have some past bad experiences, I don't want to drag such things here and spoil my peace of mind.

Hmmm..Hear you ...small point, if I may........not that way nvk bro.....Don't like blatant lies, misrepresenting me....other than that ,  fine.....

(See all my posts are in db archives, open book on many topic....brothers those  who have some interest, if they have any q they ask.....FYI. Please go look in archives, more tough on tdp in '14 for not reading properly the deception bjp did to tdp....those who follow my posts, they exactly know where I stand on topic.....Repeatedly, he is trying to mischaracterize ( he said he won't read or understand all the content in my posts - acknowledged previously) & told him, if wants to pass his claims on people comfortable with that, fine, I told I don't like it.....I volunteered him, that if any part of my posts dating back to  09 at least here, if he wants to learn something different, he can bring and ask q s.....No, he can't, he won't go that route.....called his smear tactic, wrong, that's all)

2 hours ago, Sr Fan said:

Not related to Thread, thread person ......Trust me Compaq bro, about misrepresenting me, he knows - an ex communist , trying to position himself as tdp here than others.....

:iagree: But most of the leftists nature is like that what to do

15 minutes ago, Sr Fan said:

Hmmm..Hear you ...small point, if I may........not that way nvk bro.....Don't like blatant lies, misrepresenting me....other than that ,  fine.....

(See all my posts are in db archives, open book on many topic....brothers those  who have some interest, if they have any q they ask.....FYI. Please go look in archives, more tough on tdp in '14 for not reading properly the deception bjp did to tdp....those who follow my posts, they exactly know where I stand on topic.....Repeatedly, he is trying to mischaracterize ( he said he won't read or understand all the content in my posts - acknowledged previously) & told him, if wants to pass his claims on people comfortable with that, fine, I told I don't like it.....I volunteered him, that if any part of my posts dating back to  09 at least here, if he wants to learn something different, he can bring and ask q s.....No, he can't, he won't go that route.....called his smear tactic, wrong, that's all)

whst should i ask you...nenu meeru raasindi ardhama kala ansla...we read min 10 international science articles in a day....not problem with ur usa english..meeku cheppindi..no one would be interested to read ur esaays better keep them precisely ani cheppinsttu gurthu...daniki edo makeup esi theesuku vacharu ikkada...

learn diff antey...bjp gurunchi aa..leka hindhuthvam gurunchaa...avi thappa manaki differeces levu

honestly...ur diff level brother...keep that...baffas sntey dont get relsted every time...i like the title though ...ex communist sounds cool

20 minutes ago, Sr Fan said:

Believe me. I thought..never come back to here at least 5-6 times due to comments. I even asked administrator to delete my account once.

After sometime, why are we coming here?

If I am correct, 99% of DB members were not even born when you first touched TDP flag. Even the member at least in his post is not saying you are anti-tdp.

If you don't like someone or his commentating style, just ignore.

1 minute ago, Chandasasanudu said:

whst should i ask you...nenu meeru raasindi ardhama kala ansla...we read min 10 international science articles in a day....not problem with ur usa english..meeku cheppindi..no one would be interested to read ur esaays better keep them precisely ani cheppinsttu gurthu...daniki edo makeup esi theesuku vacharu ikkada...

honestly...ur diff level brother...keep that...baffas sntey dont get relsted every time...i like the title though ...ex communist sounds cool

misrepresented me, got called out....that's all....

(Have to be straight,  Don't care what you think one bit other than that)

Just now, Sr Fan said:

misrepresented me, got called out....that's all....

(Have to be straight,  Don't care what you think one bit other than that)

u r not straight...thats true..u need to realize that...u misquote things...bjp thappa nothing against...ask ppl..u we’re carried away by bjp in d past..its fact

1 minute ago, Chandasasanudu said:

u r not straight...thats true..u need to realize that...u misquote things...bjp thappa nothing against...ask ppl..u we’re carried away by bjp in d past..its fact

You lie....

13 minutes ago, nvkrishna said:

Believe me. I thought..never come back to here at least 5-6 times due to comments. I even asked administrator to delete my account once.After sometime, why are we coming here? If I am correct, 99% of DB members were not even born when you first touched TDP flag. Even the member at least in his post is not saying you are anti-tdp. If you don't like someone or his commentating style, just ignore.

Hmm...Don't care what he thinks.....you and regular bros who read the content, know, but this is just shooting down his lies( actually for others' sake).....

1 minute ago, sonykongara said:

endi brothers, mi eddaru pedda vallu ela godavapadatam endi, chinna vishyam kosam vadileyyandi plzz

Ohh. alaa yEmee lEdu lE Sony bro... tappadu, few things, cheppaali, vishayam  ayipOyindi lE....

4 hours ago, Nandamuri Rulz said:

Ee db petti janalani rechagotti vidwesaalu srustisthunnanduku mee visa raddu chesi mimmalani india teesukochi enduku shikshinchakudadho 4 para laki minchakunda explanation pls (write)

:rofl2:

4 hours ago, Nandamuri Rulz said:

Ee db petti janalani rechagotti vidwesaalu srustisthunnanduku mee visa raddu chesi mimmalani india teesukochi enduku shikshinchakudadho 4 para laki minchakunda explanation pls (write)

4 paras enthuku 1 Line lo septha ga, nenu vindian citizen kadhu ga how can u raddu my visa reyyy

Archived