Thanks Nfdb

Firstly thanks to admin Kiran gaaru for giving oppurtunity to join this forum. 

I have been part of this forum from 2015, I thought this forum is for Nandamuri fans, intial days it was very gud bcse I was only looking into Jr NTR and SR NTR sections. But I entered chatroom in 2016 August, some posts were good and some were very weired bcse oly fans from either sides used to take their paths when their directors worked with stupid megays or nag babai. I never wanted to be part of this but unfortunately became one. Admins I pleed  you to change name of political forum as TDP forum, bcse it doesn't deserve its actual name. You can abuse other party leaders and their mothers but you can't speak a single word on your TDP and leaders, it was never forum of rightful discussion(except few). If any speak against they will provoke you in such a way that you personally abuse them n get banned. Just F off Folkes hard to say but truth. Please change the admin panel, if your forum wants to be rightful to all N (Nandamuri fans), else name it as Narafans.com either this forum doesn't deserve me or vise versa because I lost trust that you can't put your feelings right at face bcse this is a biased TDP forum, am quitting this DB.

Thanks to Vasu Anna(Vasu tarak), prasad, Gowtham(entertainer), Yaswanth, Manoj Anna, Raghu anna. whom I know personally, for helping me so much during movies. Sorry if I missed any.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MSDTarak said:

Admins I pleed  you to change name of political forum as TDP forum, bcse it doesn't deserve its actual name.

Admin himself NaMo/BJP and Lakshmi Parvathi fan ...

what I am trying to say is...this is a platform for Nandamuri fans and obviously political section is  Pro-TDP....Predominantly TDP...

we do encourage different voices at different times, mostly during peaceful times, but with elections nearby here we abide by an undeclared rule...All voices against TDP/CBN will be suppressed and ultimately they will be depressed...

Have to respect the prevailing sentiment..no..

4 minutes ago, chsrk said:

what I am trying to say is...this is a platform for Nandamuri fans and obviously political section is  Pro-TDP....Predominantly TDP...

we do encourage different voices at different times, mostly during peaceful times, but with elections nearby here we abide by an undeclared rule...All voices against TDP/CBN will be suppressed and ultimately they will be depressed...

Topic over ... Reply ala vundi keka...

Nandamurifans (or) Narafans ?

I agree some members are making it Narafans DB with bhajana.

Something wrong with your views on AP & BJP.

BJP done vennupotu & Nammakadroham to AP State everyone will agree except few senseless idiots.

You can't agree because you also do bhajana of BJP/RSS.

TDP, CBN & Lokesh ni criticize chese vaallu kooda chaala mandi vunnaru DB lo, don't blindly say everyone here are Baanisa/bhajana batch.

10 minutes ago, Raaz@NBK said:

2013 & 2014 lo prathi Okkaru (except Ask and some other guys) Modi bajana chesina Valle.. ippudenti NFDB lo RSS or BJP bajana cheyyala

ఒక asku n vinay Ntr thappa everybody including me jai namo before elections, state Interests lo u shd choose one side n 99% choose to go against namo, 1% feel those 99% are selfish n unfair, it's upto them..still ppl criticizing Cbn n Lokesh in db as per their knowledge n participating in other discussions as well, thts how it works. 

U wl definitely have good time without db, hope u wl make use of it.. 

13 minutes ago, ramntr said:

ఒక asku n vinay Ntr thappa everybody including me jai namo before elections, s

Ram ji...also please include Jagjivan Ram Chandas  babu into the list....lekapothe identify cheyyaledhani thidathaadu...bemmi1.gif

22 minutes ago, chsrk said:

Spot on...

43 minutes ago, ramntr said:

ఒక asku n vinay Ntr thappa everybody including me jai namo before elections, state Interests lo u shd choose one side n 99% choose to go against namo, 1% feel those 99% are selfish n unfair, it's upto them..still ppl criticizing Cbn n Lokesh in db as per their knowledge n participating in other discussions as well, thts how it works. 

U wl definitely have good time without db, hope u wl make use of it.. 

Thanks bro. 

Criticism is fine.... modi bhajana koodaa maaku no issues ..... but meeru topic edaina hindupur meeda balayya meeda ki turn cheyyadam edaithe undo NBNB..... 

Meeru balayya meeda chesinanni allegations, comments even chimpad fans and ycp followers kooda cheyyaledu..... chivaraki muncipality dust ki balayya ni blame chesaaru.... yadiayrappa corruption gurinchi topic padithe hindupur muncipality corruption tho polchaaru.... ilaantivi choosi react aithe tdp bhajana anukunte yes we are happy to be called as Tdp bhajan brundam....

Guest Urban Legend

balayya meedha me yedupu and bans appudey marchipoyi, propaganda cheyyali ani try chestunnara DB meedha ...good try but facts dont lie

2 hours ago, MSDTarak said:

Firstly thanks to admin Kiran gaaru for giving oppurtunity to join this forum. 

I have been part of this forum from 2015, I thought this forum is for Nandamuri fans, intial days it was very gud bcse I was only looking into Jr NTR and SR NTR sections. But I entered chatroom in 2016 August, some posts were good and some were very weired bcse oly fans from either sides used to take their paths when their directors worked with stupid megays or nag babai. I never wanted to be part of this but unfortunately became one. Admins I pleed  you to change name of political forum as TDP forum, bcse it doesn't deserve its actual name. You can abuse other party leaders and their mothers but you can't speak a single word on your TDP and leaders, it was never forum of rightful discussion(except few). If any speak against they will provoke you in such a way that you personally abuse them n get banned. Just F off Folkes hard to say but truth. Please change the admin panel, if your forum wants to be rightful to all N (Nandamuri fans), else name it as Narafans.com either this forum doesn't deserve me or vise versa because I lost trust that you can't put your feelings right at face bcse this is a biased TDP forum, am quitting this DB.

Thanks to Vasu Anna(Vasu tarak), prasad, Gowtham(entertainer), Yaswanth, Manoj Anna, Raghu anna. whom I know personally, for helping me so much during movies. Sorry if I missed any.

I am a victim of these abuses too bro..   They literally go very personal.. Few people called me Cowshit indirectly just because i was posting few topics related to other parties/ I can't even quote other references.. P.S Those people didnt even get banned..      Abuses were unbearable. They try to attack and provoke in every thread.   I took a 2 month break due to unbearable personal abuse..  You will be treated very well if you keep posting Pro TDP posts.. If u post anything negative/praise other parties, personal abuse will begin..            

P.S Im not sure abt background of your problem .. 

2 hours ago, chsrk said:

lessa palikithiri

daanikaina samayam,sandarbam undaali

26 minutes ago, koushik_k said:

I am a victim of these abuses too bro..   They literally go very personal.. Few people called me Cowshit indirectly just because i was posting few topics related to other parties/ I can't even quote other references.. P.S Those people didnt even get banned..      Abuses were unbearable. They try to attack and provoke in every thread.   I took a 2 month break due to unbearable personal abuse..  You will be treated very well if you keep posting Pro TDP posts.. If u post anything negative/praise other parties, personal abuse will begin..            

brother 2 month break TDP valla abuse tattukoleka teeskunara or TDP ni anadaniki emi ledani teeskunara?? TDP nda nunchi bayataki vachaka meeru nfdb lo kanapadaledu . 

1 hour ago, koushik_k said:

Saudi poyi,Jai Sree Ram antay ralla tho kotti samputhaaru.....

ekkada ela undaloo,ala undaali

Stay with like minded people - good for health and brings happiness. at least, in political section, you may not get many except few like admin, chanti, natugadu etc.

personal abuses against anyone by anyone is bad.

I will like if admin changes the name to TDP forum.

ksushik and msd tarak is no diff ftom pk...eppudu edupu thappa emi undadu..meeru ese eshalu esi mammslni antunnaru antu edhava sodi

merkanna admin, and chsrk genuine tdp supporters allaney vadalla modiki support chesthey inka mee lanti musugulani evadu oorukuntadu...its nfdb but political forum id tdp forum..admin denies though..but majority matters not what adim claims

If the section gets changed to TDP forum, you will see more number of users! 

Seeing some one users who blindly criticize CBN and TDP. Vimarsa sadh vimarsa laga vyangyam ga undaley kaani... personal motivated hatred tho undakoodadu 

Archived