Sivaji Latest

I'm beginning to like this guy ... 

If you observe, there is a common theme to his voice over the years ... AP interests.

I like that. 

Avasaram vacchinappudu TDP ni CBN ni kuda question chesadu ... 

I'm actually beginning to believe in his integrity and his commitment to AP interests ... 

And he's eloquent and wouldn't back down under threat. What's not to like :)

Perfect.

Just now, Raaz@NBK said:

May be missile attacks

Caste wise unrest

4 members chanipoyi 20 cars tagalabadi pothe President rule pedataru

this seems to be the plan BJP wants to implement ... narasimhan will fit in quite nicely into this  ... 

I'm expecting this to happen sooner than I think ... 

Shivaji is doing a splendid job throwing all this out for public to see ... this is the right approach ... 

Ofcourse, some call it conspiracy/pulihora ... there is some truth to all this ... I'd be naive to think otherwise.

8 minutes ago, Raaz@NBK said:

May be missile attacks

Caste wise unrest

4 members chanipoyi 20 cars tagalabadi pothe President rule pedataru

You will see people like Mamatha, Kezriwal and INC rallying for CBN and AP in Delhi streets if that happens

14 minutes ago, minion said:

this seems to be the plan BJP wants to implement ... narasimhan will fit in quite nicely into this  ... 

I'm expecting this to happen sooner than I think ... 

AP ki bad jaragakudadhu annai..  chala jagarthaga handle cheyyali caste godavalani..

11 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

You will see people like Mamatha, Kezriwal and INC rallying for CBN and AP in Delhi streets if that happens

He said another thing, He has video footages who (Telugu guys/MLAs) is supporting and canvasing for BJP.

7-10 days lo bayata pedatanu annadu.. Inka kontha info ravalsi vundhi annadu.. Avi vachaka bayata pedata antunadu

15 minutes ago, minion said:

Shivaji is doing a splendid job throwing all this out for public to see ... this is the right approach ... 

Ofcourse, some call it conspiracy/pulihora ... there is some truth to all this ... I'd be naive to think otherwise.

BJP guys threatening Sivaji.. evaro Purandeswari pakkana vunde athanu annadu anta "KA elections ayyaka ee Sivaji sangathi chusthanu" ani

1 minute ago, Raaz@NBK said:

AP ki bad jaragakudadhu annai..  chala jagarthaga handle cheyyali caste godavalani..

CBN can handle those things ...

but, its not entirely upto CBN or TDP ...

equations lo unna caste vallu kuda alochinchali ... TDP is the only party that did something for them ... if they want to ignore all the hardwork this govt and their own community members did ... its their prerogative ... nothing much can be done. They need to come out and show discretion ... and they have done that before ... I have confidence they will show their better judgement again ... if not, life goes on ... 

3 minutes ago, minion said:

CBN can handle those things ...

but, its not entirely upto CBN or TDP ...

equations lo unna caste vallu kuda alochinchali ... TDP is the only party that did something for them ... if they want to ignore all the hardwork this govt and their own community members did ... its their prerogative ... nothing much can be done. They need to come out and show discretion ... and they have done that before ... I have confidence they will show their better judgement again ... if not, life goes on ... 

Hope so :pray:

26 minutes ago, Hello26 said:

BJP party will stoop down to any lows

Current BJP gang may even take a covert attempt at CBNs life ... I wouldn't be surprised at all if they pulled something like that. Jagan is drooling on the sidelines with his laksha kotlu funding  to make sure it happens. 

But, CBN (and those who care about him) knows this all too well ... and I'm sure they're prepared to protect him.

2 hours ago, minion said:

I'm beginning to like this guy ... 

If you observe, there is a common theme to his voice over the years ... AP interests.

I like that. 

Avasaram vacchinappudu TDP ni CBN ni kuda question chesadu ... 

I'm actually beginning to believe in his integrity and his commitment to AP interests ... 

And he's eloquent and wouldn't back down under threat. What's not to like :)

Perfect.

I agree. He seems to be an honest guy with real good intentions for the state.

1 hour ago, minion said:

Current BJP gang may even take a covert attempt at CBNs life ... I wouldn't be surprised at all if they pulled something like that. Jagan is drooling on the sidelines with his laksha kotlu funding  to make sure it happens. 

But, CBN (and those who care about him) knows this all too well ... and I'm sure they're prepared to protect him.

100% agree on that BJP may even attempt taking CBN's life directly or indirectly

6 hours ago, Hello26 said:

100% agree on that BJP may even attempt taking CBN's life directly or indirectly

any such thing then bjp and modi is finished. they can't get anything by doing such acts. in fact they will lose any credibility left across the country and bite the dust.

Archived