CBN speeches are fine ... istham leni vallu velli povacchu ... 

CBN matladithe tappu, matladakapothe tappu ... kurchunte tappu, niluchunte tappu ... em cheyyamantaru ayyanni ... 

Oka pani cheyyandi ... ayana rasthamantha pichodila thirigi adhikaram thecchi meekisthadu ... meeru velagabettandi ... 

endi saami ee comedilu ... it takes a click to skip a speech ... do you know what it takes to organize an event of that magnitude? to get to this point?

Nenu meelaga keyboard warrior ne ... nenu better ani cheppatam la ... I atleast have the decency to acknowledge the effort they are all putting together ... 

How does it help?

4 minutes ago, minion said:

CBN matladithe tappu, matladakapothe tappu ... kurchunte tappu, niluchunte tappu ... em cheyyamantaru ayyanni ... 

Oka pani cheyyandi ... ayana rasthamantha pichodila thirigi adhikaram thecchi meekisthadu ... meeru velagabettandi ... 

endi saami ee comedilu ... it takes a click to skip a speech ... do you know what it takes to organize an event of that magnitude? to get to this point?

Nenu meelaga keyboard warrior ne ... nenu better ani cheppatam la ... I atleast have the decency to acknowledge the effort they are all putting together ... 

How does it help?

Ninna tirupathi lo rm jarigindo telusa uncle?

Cbn speech start ainapudu enta mandi vunnaru end ainappudu enta mandi vunnaru?

One and half hour speeches every time meetingki vellina vaadu evadu vundaledu 

Yes, I have seen people leaving too. I think it is not just length of the speech,  there are two more factors.

1) CBN goes at the end in these meetings. By then people may have already been through 2-3 hours of non-stop speeches by others. Just like some people try to avoid rush at bike parking in movie theaters (skipping last 5-10 minutes of movie), at such a huge gathering, it is prudent to reach exit gates ahead of others.

2)Most of the folks already know what CBN is going to say. One can't invent new content if you are giving speeches everyday. Over time it is mostly repetition. So, better to cut these speeches to half in length.

20 minutes ago, minion said:

How does it help?

ardamindi uncle

4 minutes ago, mahesh1987 said:

meeting vachina vallao cbn speech istune 10% kuda leru akkada em use ika gantalu gantalu speech ichi oppostion valla chetha troll chepichukodam tappa

L8 le bro,sabha success ayyindi,cadre baga vacharu,stadium bayata kuda nindipoyundi,

yes speech lenght taggiste better

37 minutes ago, minion said:

How does it help?

Try to think positively

8 minutes ago, niceguy said:

Konchem fire raajese candidates ni kuda dinchandi..Sivaji etc.

Sivaji na ayana endku le saami epudu Ela untado telidu alanti ollatho jarthaga untene better.. repu podduna ekkado ticket ivvamani adugutadu evvakapothey eku lo meku laga manane tagulukuntaadu.. ayana lo antha matter Koda ledu ani na feeling 

55 minutes ago, mahesh1987 said:

meeting vachina vallao cbn speech istune 10% kuda leru akkada

Brother, are you sure about about 10%?

25-30% of people leaving a meeting early is a common thing (even during NTR time) - to escape Traffic problems, to reach their vehicles quickly, reservation issues (people reserve tickets estimating some time but meetings never end in-time)

Most crucial - target audience of a meeting is not only those who attend but those who watch on TV and also those who read about it in next day news paper.

10 minutes ago, nvkrishna said:

Brother, are you sure about about 10%?

25-30% of people leaving a meeting early is a common thing (even during NTR time) - to escape Traffic problems, to reach their vehicles quickly, reservation issues (people reserve tickets estimating some time but meetings never end in-time)

Most crucial - target audience of a meeting is not only those who attend but those who watch on TV and also those who read about it in next day news paper.

Yes brother Starting lo vunnaru but chivariki vacchesariki andaru vellipoyaru anta my brother was there till the end 

:iagree: with your second point

17 minutes ago, mahesh1987 said:

Yes brother Starting lo vunnaru but chivariki vacchesariki andaru vellipoyaru anta my brother was there till the end 

:iagree: with your second point

Feedback I received from those who attended - it is a grand success. Those who attended felt very happy.

cb.jpg

gi was watching live yday...literally waiting for his conclusion...it was too lengthy...ppl may expect from him..but antha long antey too much...ntr is completely diff...janalu ntr speech kosamey vachevaru...bcoz aina speech lo modulation, punch dialogues etc kavalsina content untadi...unlike cbn..cbn focus only on facts..avi janalki akkarla...peddinti bidda ni..amma leni kodukuni etc etc ne janalki ekkuthai...1994 hyd somha gharjana...sabha ayyevaraku okkadu pranganam kadhalla...thats  ntr...never undermine legend...

CBN is not an orator wether we like it or not. This is a fact. He can’t speak the common man’s language like KCR. The man on the street needs a concise message. To overcome this he has to keep his speeches simple. Being an ardent fan myself, I can hardly watch his speech for 5-10 mts. It is routine and very predictable content. I am not sure what the solution is but I am confident that he knows what he is doing and I dare not say he should learn..

I am the person who attended Mahila Garjana in Nellore in 1993. There are several types of people who attend meetings.

Some people by caution do not want troubles (traffic) and some due to necessity (missing reserved vehicle/last bus or train). Leaving a meeting (somewhat earlier than others) is not undermining the leader. Otherwise, they don't even come to meeting or leave before he start speech.

16 వేలకోట్ల రెవెన్యూలోటులో .. పావలా వాటా 4వేల కోట్లిచ్చారు విద్యాసంస్తలకివ్వాల్సిన 9700కోట్లలో అణావాటా 654కోట్లిచ్చారు రాజధానికి ..అర్ధణా ఇచ్చారు మొత్తంగా కేంద్రమ్ ఆంద్రకు ఇచ్చింది నయా పైసా

DcGt6uWV0AALlkp.jpg

Archived