Most Confused PrimeMinister Ever

Raaz@NBK

When the national anthem is playing ... you stand still, put your right hand on your heart ... and you pledge your allegiance to your country ... to your people ... to yourself ...  this is what we teach in elementary school ... 

Basic etiquette theliyakunda ... ee mundamopini international visits ki ela pamparu saami ... 

1 minute ago, minion said:

When the national anthem is playing ... you stand still, put your right hand on your heart ... and you pledge your allegiance to your country ... to your people ... to yourself ...  this is what we teach in elementary school ... 

Basic etiquette theliyakunda ... ee mundamopini international visits ki ela pamparu saami ... 

International lo prathi country lo India paruvu teesthunnadu 

theaters lo bjp goons ni vadili picchi arachakam shrutinchatam kaadu ... 

People go to theaters to watch and relax ... Theaters lo national anthem play cheyyatamenti ... (i know, it'll bring a good member out :) )

mee picchi poonk nationalism chupinchalsina chota chupinchandi ... meelo entha mandi Indian armed forces lo enlist ayyaru? Have some conscience ... prati daniki TDP meeda padi edavatam kaadu ... we know how to play politics and social media too ...

5 minutes ago, Nandamurian said:

Enti bro addi pls expa

There was this incident where our beloved 'Prime Minister' thought it was a good idea to wear a costume with his name on it ... 

I can understand self-aggrandizing ... I've seen many ... apparently many contemporary Indian leaders don't know the meaning of humility ... let alone what Gandhi stood for ... I'm not going to diminish Gandhi though ... 

Archived