PK comedy: 1994 first time published book came to PK in 1980?

AnnaGaru

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, vinayak said:

Dbte03bV0AAc4cp.jpg

14 hours ago, vinayak said:

DboetqCU8AAUOlo.jpg:large

నిన్న అర్థం పర్థం లేని  కమ్మినీస్టు చెత్త వేసాడు ఫాన్స్ మీద .... ...మోస్ట్ అఫ్ థెం అర్ బీలో 20 .....చైల్డ్ అబ్యూజ్ యార్  ! 

5 minutes ago, AnnaGaru said:

Sorry, if I am wrong...but 1984 lo a cover versio kadu it was Largest Democracy kada?

Reprints kuuDaa unTaay....Wiki lo evarainaa peDataaru, AG bro.....

(In general, always check....any material, twice, thrice..all bases...once you post, it will have your approval, don't forget......also reliability of sources kuuDaa chuusukOnDi......media lo kuuDaa corruption, agendas unTaay......always go as a police to find truth, but not as a first naïve believer to get reinforced...two cents bro...)

(In general bros(all) gentle reminder- when you are posting as a Report, Piece, Article(own), be sure to check thoroughly...... PK,Jagan etc fellows corruption ni expose chEseTappuDu kuuDaa, don't follow or imitate popular crowd/culture..... Be different and be a model....Opinion or color comment  - you have  leverage, bit more freedom, but even there never knowingly subvert the truth.....when errors happen by mistake, correct it.)

MODI-MUKT-BHARAT @Iambhargav9 1m1 minute ago

1980 'స్ లో పబ్లిష్ అయిన బుక్ కి మన్మోహన్ సింగ్ టైం మెషిన్ లో వెనకకి వెళ్లి బడ్జెట్ ప్రజెంట్ చేసాడు అబ్బా అబ్బా అబ్బా

DbzZZcsW4AA66n5.jpg

MODI-MUKT-BHARAT @Iambhargav9 3m3 minutes ago

1980 'స్ లో పబ్లిష్ అయిన బుక్ కి మన్మోహన్ సింగ్ టైం మెషిన్ లో వెనకకి వెళ్లి బడ్జెట్ ప్రజెంట్ చేసాడు అబ్బా అబ్బా అబ్బా

DbzZZcsW4AA66n5.jpg
DbzZnLwW4AMPP-c.jpg
0 replies 2 retweets 0 likes

Nice bros...:shakehands::shakehands:

( Just wanted to suggest this to bros, took this opportunity a general reminder, the more thorough you are more effective you will be to the party or org. or person etc, you are advocating for......But above all, you will help yourself immensely - some may not know that....Just one case study...Don't want to name names, like all bros, some time ago, a bro just plainly told(paraphrasing) -' I don't care about 'facts', does not matter to me, but I will support my guy to any length '...Didn't say anything, to correct him, wont work at that time, experience kept me mum ....He does not know, that he rendered himself ineffective(even to the person/party) when he said that....So, Never get in to that mode, if you do, you are not helping yourself...Love you all, Peace)

@Sr Fan bro, seriously felt guilty for a movement..But morning I checked it and then only posted...twitter world picked it in minutes...My main pain was did I do self goal of our batch...I neverever go that low to score on opposition with lies

Anyway at last manade correct...PK gadni addam ga dorikadu another lie tho....

:fireworks2:

Hear you, AG bro :shakehands:....

(Even that momentary uncomfort, is a symbol of good conscious , good thing not bad ; But in general, sometimes errors do happen, humans- we are, it is always helps to level with Facts; Being humble to Truth is  agood virtue, because it is the ultimate leveler)

Archived