Manam mallee gelusthaamaa???

nvkrishna

This is the question I am facing whenever i discussed with DB members on phone or receive PM.

These are hardcore party followers & educated people - still, why are they getting that feeling?

After talking with a member from Chittoor district today  - main reason I found - they are getting bombarded with negative news, views, videos and photos on social media from opposition parties.

Mana vaallu emi chesthunnaaru? Just official twitter of TDP tells a lot about TDP situation in social media.

Social media valla...elections gelusthaama..ledaa..pakkanna pedithe.....why are we not doing it in a systematic way when both opposition parties are doing?

This is what BJP is doing in Karnataka using whatsapp, facebook and twitter. 23,000 whatsapp groups....Training....etc..

https://the-ken.com/story/karnataka-whatsapp/

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't loose the moral confidence..social media lo negative content choosinapudu aa feeling ravadam thappu ledhu.. If you come out of social media and see reality.. Definitely there is lot of positive wave towards TDP

2 minutes ago, AnnaGaru said:

right now, fake news ekkuva reach avutundi than real news in social media...but as we have 1 year some of these fake propaganda will burst....

No.. Personally I spoke to many people all r thinking CBN is the Savior and BJp YCp kummaku rajakiyalu.. 

social media don't help much. urban people vote for tdp.

in general party people go to door to door campaign . they give pamphlet and explain contents in it like what are the development done, welfare programs done.

only problem in some constituencies including my constituency is tdp leaders giving more importance to who are jumping from other parties . they are not loyal . they will again go to other parties whenever prospects of that party is good. senior party workers are frustrated with these things . they are asking that why should we work for party, if  newcomers get more importance in schemes and small contracts.

please give more importance to loyal cadre. 

dedicated team ni hire chesi just opposition chese fake news ki counters vodilithe chaalu. monna oka db member vochi 'list of cbn achievements' kavali ekkada google sesina dorakatledu annadu. nenu search chesi shock ayya. ekkada ledu. ncbn blog lo kuda complete list ledu. many irrigation projects last one year lo start ayyayi. vati list kuda ledu offcial ncbn blog lo. TDP official website last one year nundi  not updated with any thing. they stopped updating it. ilanti gaps chala unnayi. anni images ga online lo pedithe kanisam karyakarthalu anna forward sesukuntaru whatsapp groups lo. just my observation idi. 

another thing is that now janasena spreading false and Fake things about TDP. ippudu adi kuda handle seyyali. inka ycp ayithe daruvu tv, political punch ani too much fake ni spread sesthondi. dedicated online team untene gaani veetini handle seyyalem. manavallu district president ela pedatharo social platforms ki kuda ala presidents, secretaries, coordinators, topic incharges etc. petti campaign seyinchali. hope Lokesh understands it.

Gabbu lesi poyaru ee SocialNetworking  & consumer online platforms sites tho janalu... Rapidly moving towards Neuroticism .

Here is something,  Chamath (Srilankan) who is a former Facebook VP said about the socialnetworking sites at Stanford School of Business .

Watch from 21:20 to 26:45 

50 minutes ago, nvkrishna said:

@Simham   

@ravindras

Respect for your opinions. My question is what is stopping TDP from competing with opposition parties in social media.

• Lack of money
  • lack of faith/belief in social media
  • lack of awareness
  • lack of interest

good questions, I think we need a hyper active team for each region (to start with)

1. to promote all the activities party is doing every day and share it across all platforms

2. at the same time another team to defend opposition fake/false news and do proper counter argument

7 minutes ago, subash.c said:

good questions, I think we need a hyper active team for each region (to start with)

1. to promote all the activities party is doing every day and share it across all platforms

2. at the same time another team to defend opposition fake/false news and do proper counter argument

Dedicated team will get ready before mahanadu

and whatsapp groups unnayi constituency wise kuda unnayi,we are having active twitter group,who are interested pm me your numbers,will add you to the group

what twitter whatsapp group does-

it’s maintained by our it team

they will decide the hashtag and timing,you will get tweetbank 1 day beforw

so who are interested pm me your numbers will add to the group

3 minutes ago, Saichandra said:

Dedicated team will get ready before mahanadu

and whatsapp groups unnayi constituency wise kuda unnayi,we are having active twitter group,who are interested pm me your numbers,will add you to the group

what twitter whatsapp group does-

it’s maintained by our it team

they will decide the hashtag and timing,you will get tweetbank 1 day beforw

so who are interested pm me your numbers will add to the group

When CBN did "Deeksha" - chandrababau naidu trended for few hours. I checked posts.

10 negative tweets - 1 positive tweet

where is dedicated team?

When was the last time that team trended a tag at national level?

5 minutes ago, subash.c said:

we need feedback mechanism to it team . suppose it team maintaining one common website for entire state, 13 websites for districts , 175 websites for assembly constituencies.  we need dedicated team to acknowledge complaints from  cadre. once it wing receive complaint they can check genuineness of complaint , and forward it to either local leaders or higher authorities to resolve it . it wing needs act as bridge between leaders and cadre/complainer

in the feedback it team can ask for suggestions with brief description, fake images/propaganda circulated and local problems . then cadre will upload or attach links to the it team .

we need to give publicity about the links for suggestions to cadre . let us start sharing those links in twitter/facebook/nfdb . 

sometimes cadre will give valuable feedback which help in strategy correction.

1 minute ago, nvkrishna said:

When CBN did "Deeksha" - chandrababau naidu trended for few hours. I checked posts.

10 negative tweets - 1 positive tweet

where is dedicated team?

cbnfast4justice is hashtag bro on that day,it trended national wide,chandrababu naidu got trended because of national media and bjp,later we realised that 

dedicated team ready avutundi bro inka avvaledu

Archived