Tv9 rajinikanth

Saichandra

1 hour ago, Saichandra said:

Adi kadu,daily live debates untayi ga rajinikanth vi big debate,avi pettadam ledu ippudu?

rajini kantha 1 week painee ayyindi aapesi 

srireddy pk ni blame cheyyaka mundee aapesadu 

tv9 and abn eesari kotte debbaki pk gadu inka valla anna laga retaire aipothadu ani expecting

3 minutes ago, krish2015 said:

rajini kantha 1 week painee ayyindi aapesi 

srireddy pk ni blame cheyyaka mundee aapesadu 

tv9 and abn eesari kotte debbaki pk gadu inka valla anna laga retaire aipothadu ani expecting

adi nijam avvalani praying venkateswarswami. but tv9 meda still doubt.

1 minute ago, Nekkanti said:

Media Time Chusi Dhebba Kodathadhi... Koorchunna Kommane narukunnadu PK

media lo oka community ni target cheyyali ani chusthunnadu veedu anthe ... 

lekapothe aa video morph cheyyatamemiti, pade pade adi vade vesukoni erripponk kavadamemiti ...

RK ilanti chutiya gallani laksha mandini chusuntadu ... 

em peekudamano veedi uddesam 

1 minute ago, nbk@myHeart said:

Don't trust tv9... no surprise if they start licking pk again.... he is pure blackmailer and businessman.... KCR tho elaa patch up ayyaado choosaam ga

no doubt tv9 is going to patch up and somehow spin it against TDP soon ... 

I think PK or proxy of PK in Twitter - is trying to get sympathy by abusing TDP and using his mother. Just once and all in a public or election meeting CBN should question - with what witness you are claiming me and my son behind it and do you think people will accept such a baseless false accuses??

PK may have learnt that Kapus are not ready to travel with him like they did with his brother.

CBN’s good deeds might have sent a positive vibes to certain % of kapu community - so PK might have that info - so he is trying to chop it from other side - faulcrying - blame game - earlier his brother was over confident that came with balupu vs vaapu 

3 minutes ago, DVSDev said:

I think PK or proxy of PK in Twitter - is trying to get sympathy by abusing TDP and using his mother. Just once and all in a public or election meeting CBN should question - with what witness you are claiming me and my son behind it and do you think people will accept such a baseless false accuses??

PK may have learnt that Kapus are not ready to travel with him like they did with his brother.

The goal is to create hatred on TDP from his fans and community ppl.....Like someone said above their target is media channels supporting TDP and divert ppl 

Mudragada kuda PK tho join avutadu ika

4 minutes ago, DVSDev said:

CBN’s good deeds might have sent a positive vibes to certain % of kapu community - so PK might have that info - so he is trying to chop it from other side - faulcrying - blame game - earlier his brother was over confident that came with balupu vs vaapu 

+11111111111

Archived