Governor

MVS

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, minion said:

Idi ela undante ... 

DVSK lo scene la undi  ... Vvns gari Suyodhanudi dialogs verbatim gurthothunnai ... 

Telugu meeda Vvns gariki unna pattu naaku ledu ... so, trying to get away by posting Anna's DVSK video ... (would love to see Vvns's Telugu translation of DVSK dialogs  again, when he gets a chance to post ... it was just spectacular) 

Like Suyodhana says ... idi  sandhi posagu marghama  ... (watch from 6:00 min) 

This link at the end also has the the scene where Krishna talks to Karna before Kurukshetra ... one of my favorites ... 

Sure bro  I will try

Minion bro - With all due respect to beloved Annaay Ntr, DVSK is an artistic expression, his long desire to elevate the emotion; so that he can showcase his immense multi talents to spectators, so, obviously there is a plenty of liberty with actual content from Vyaasa MB. Duryodhana, Karna when all things considered, are not true believers of dharma. 

So, we should not deduce any meaningful juice from those characters,  entertainment may be, for true moral & ethical lessons, more discretion is warranted in interpreting those not so virtuous personalities in light of dharma. Two cents

33 minutes ago, minion said:

Idi ela undante ... 

DVSK lo scene la undi  ... Vvns gari Suyodhanudi dialogs verbatim gurthothunnai ... 

Telugu meeda Vvns gariki unna pattu naaku ledu ... so, trying to get away by posting Anna's DVSK video ... (would love to see Vvns's Telugu translation of DVSK dialogs  again, when he gets a chance to post ... it was just spectacular) 

Like Suyodhana says ... idi  sandhi posagu marghama  ... (watch from 6:00 min) 

This link at the end also has the the scene where Krishna talks to Karna before Kurukshetra ... one of my favorites ... 

4 minutes long dialogue. Super !!!

3 minutes ago, Sr Fan said:

Minion bro - With all due respect to beloved Annaay Ntr, DVSK is an artistic expression, his long desire to elevate the emotion; so that he can showcase his immense multi talents to spectators, so, obviously there is a plenty of liberty with actual content from Vyaasa MB. Duryodhana, Karna when all things considered, are not true believers of dharma. 

So, we should not deduce any meaningful juice from those characters,  entertainment may be, for true moral & ethical lessons, more discretion is warranted in interpreting those not so virtuous personalities in light of dharma. Two cents

Hi Sr Fan brother,

I'll be honest ... naku antha deep philosophical understanding ledu ... but, I do understand contemporary politics.

Naa chempa meeda kodithe inko chempa chupinchentha sahanam samksaram naaku ledu ... naa drushti lo adi  balaheenatha avthundi ... my reaction would be to hit back ...

Even CBN politics seem benign to me ... but, I have the humility to know CBN knows better ... so, I wouldn't question him.

CBN meeda oka street dogg lanti sarai gadu malli oka alipiri incident ani moruguthunnadu ante ... emanukovalo naaku theleedam ledu ... 

Sorry, I don't know how to interpret this ... all I know is CBN knows best ... so, I take comfort in that.

27 minutes ago, swarnandhra said:

4 minutes long dialogue. Super !!!

Its amazing that NTR directed this movie (including production and screenplay) in about 72 days ... just remarkable ... 

Everytime I think about him ... he just blows my mind ... 

2 minutes ago, minion said:

Its amazing that NTR directed this movie (including production and screenplay) in about 72 days ... just remarkable ... 

Everytime I think about him ... he just blows my mind ... 

and it is around 4 hour long, every second worth watching.

Minion bro - CBN is good, he is on right course. ( Leave & give some leverage in small tactical stuff, he is going according to his comfort & body language. Yeah, I would agree with you, personally would have liked a bit more octane from him)

Regarding that post - Duryodhana & Karna are not morally in line with dharma, when all things are considered, based from Original Vyaasa MB. Apart from entertainment, DVSK is just a great director' s cinematic chronicling of emotions, so that a versatile actor' s multi dimensional talents give full feast to viewers. That's all, all the extra focus & a touch of glorification on negative characters, should not be taken seriously.

22 minutes ago, Sr Fan said:

Minion bro - CBN is good, he is on right course. ( Leave & give some leverage in small tactical stuff, he is going according to his comfort & body language. Yeah, I would agree with you, personally would have liked a bit more octane from him)

Regarding that post - Duryodhana & Karna are not morally in line with dharma, when all things are considered, based from Original Vyaasa MB. Apart from entertainment, DVSK is just a great director' s cinematic chronicling of emotions, so that a versatile actor' s multi dimensional talents give full feast to viewers. That's all, all the extra focus & a touch of glorification on negative characters, should not be taken seriously.

:shakehands:

Each of us have our own moral compass. I grew up with a mindset ... naadi, naavallu anukute abhimaninche rakham ... Telugu Desham jenda mosina evaraina naa sodarulu (and sisters) anukone naive type nenu ... adi correct aa kaada dharama kaada anedi irrelevant to me. What I learned over the years is ... many of my TDP brothers treated the same way ... like their own brother ... and I like that ... NTR provided a framework ... TDP and CBN carried out that message ... it is important to me ... I remember a Telangana TDP person on TV expressing his affiliation and crying ... I'm one of those folks ... 

News bytes disclosed to the media is only a tip of the iceberg. Actually  CBN raised concerns about BJP instigating PK and Jagan against AP’s interests..blasted Governor for playing the role of a catalyst in this episode and also raised about several unfilled promises to the newly born state.. ..the fact of the matter is that he didn’t mince any words in expressing his feelings..Governor was totally on the defensive....

1 hour ago, chsrk said:

News bytes disclosed to the media is only a tip of the iceberg. Actually  CBN raised concerns about BJP instigating PK and Jagan against AP’s interests..blasted Governor for playing the role of a catalyst in this episode and also raised about several unfilled promises to the newly born state.. ..the fact of the matter is that he didn’t mince any words in expressing his feelings..Governor was totally on the defensive....

అయ్యా గవర్నర్ గారూ!TDPఅంటేనే "దూకుడు",YCPలా "నాకుడు",TRSలా కాళ్లు "మొక్కుడు"మాకు తెలియవు సార్,వెళ్లి మోడీకి చెప్పండి.

No doubt Cbn can rise to the occasion keeping the eye on the ball i.e., AP interests as paramount ; Being firm with Bjp(its messengers) is the mantram, for strength & ultimately success.

( A well mannered , but more than that a righteous Dharmaraju, delivers the strongest advocacy giving rebuttal to Sanjaya' s wily message in that exchange ...He must be the role model in this pursuit for Dharma, not others - yatO dharma tatO jaya)

నరసింహన్ తీరుపై చంద్రబాబు కీలక వ్యాఖ్యలు
24-04-2018 17:14:19

636601868588887413.jpg
అమరావతి: టీడీపీకి వ్యతిరేకంగా వివిధ పార్టీలను గవర్నరే కలుపుతున్నారన్న వార్తలు పేపర్లలో వస్తున్నాయని ముఖ్యమంత్రి చంద్రబాబు అన్నారు. ఓ గవర్నర్ ఆ విధంగా వ్యవహరించడం సరికాదని అన్నారు. గవర్నర్ వ్యవస్థ వద్దని టీడీపీ ఎప్పుడో స్పష్టం చేసిందని, దానిపై పోరాటం కూడా చేశామని చంద్రబాబు తెలిపారు. గవర్నర్ వ్యవస్థ ఒక పద్ధతిప్రకారం చేసుకోవాల్సిన వ్యవస్థ అని. పేపర్‌లో వచ్చే విధంగా గవర్నర్ చేయడం కరెక్టు కాదని చంద్రబాబు అభిప్రాయం వ్యక్తం చేశారు.

sabhyata, vastE palakarimpu lu mana saamparadaayaam  vadulukOm Telugu samskriti....

Gov. aprajaaswaamvika taladuurchE vykhari - nirmohamaaTam gaa garhinchaali... nirbhayam gaa nijam cheppaTam - viluva   vadulukOkuuDadu manugaDa unDaDu.....

CBN doing right.....Do castigate & take it to people also, it is a valid issue - Political appointees, bureaucrats should not subvert political system & mandates .... 'Deep State ' politics- is not strength  to body of Democracy, it is debilitating FAT.

Archived