Twitter Batch

niceguy

Tags:

ప్రజా శ్రామికుడు, నిత్య కృషివలుడు, అమరావతి రూపకర్త, అపర చాణుక్యుడు అయిన మా నారా చంద్రబాబు గారు మరిన్ని పుట్టినరోజులు జరుపుకుంటూ నవ్యాంధ్రని ప్రగతి పదంలో మరింత ముందుకు తీసుకుపోవలని కోరుకుంటున్నాం. #HBDNaidu #HBDLeaderCBN #CBNFast4Justice #CBNDharmaDeeksha

Take a look at Sagar Kurapati (@sagarchowdary): https://twitter.com/sagarchowdary?s=08

9 minutes ago, Saichandra said:

Evaraina twitter lo active ga participate chesevallu unte mi numbers naku pm cheyyandi,will add you to twitter group,mana it team untaru group lo,they will share tweet bank and hashtags time to time

Take a look at Sagar Kurapati (@sagarchowdary): https://twitter.com/sagarchowdary?s=08

Guest Urban Legend

Twitter ki seperate batch antu vundaru brother

Meeru nenu manalanti vaaalley akkada kuda vundedhi

Meeru kuda oka account create chesukondi and start tweeting.

2 minutes ago, sagarkurapati said:

Manadhi chala thakkuva unnai .

Pawal batch gabbu gabbu chesthunnaru

Social media chala darunam ga vundi.  Followers kasthapadutunnaru and bhootulu tittinchukuntunnaru kaani party social media chala weak..atleast counter kavatam ledu. 

Juvenile batch at peaks. More to see.

1 minute ago, Jeevgorantla said:

Is anyone observing retweets/likes count for PK,JAGAN and CBN?  TDP is nowhere close...

Twitter compare cheyyaku bro,neutral vallu 1% kuda undaru twitter lo,inka fb anna anukovachu,twitter trends and twitter anedi waste compare cheyyadam

and cbn does tweets regularly,where jagan and pk do tweets once in 2 months,and pk cinema hero minimum untadi

CBN and Nara Lokesh never respond to our twitter. I posted genuine our village road problem , Thar road is sanctiond 5 years back. No body is concentrating on our village problem, I twitted even Collector also. But we need to support CBN. Our entire village people supports TDP , as it is comes under Nagari assembly , we are felling totally neglected. I have no expectation on ROJA.

3 minutes ago, Hemadri Raju said:

CBN and Nara Lokesh never respond to our twitter. I posted genuine our village road problem , Thar road is sanctiond 5 years back. No body is concentrating on our village problem, I twitted even Collector also. But we need to support CBN. Our entire village people supports TDP , as it is comes under Nagari assembly , we are felling totally neglected. I have no expectation on ROJA.

ROJA consirituency na sachindi gorre

2 minutes ago, akhil ch said:

Our active team is hardly 500 ppl

We counter almost 4million

Ipduu count cheyandi efficiency

The content matters. We need present the issues/development in a good way so that every one retweets. NCBN has four million followers and the retweets are few hundreds. Don't forget that CBN has north Indian followers too. 

Example: RTG can be widespread and will easily catch the attention, as it is world class material. How many people know it? 

Break up with BJP, We failed to prove our point. The BJP SM was spreading lies in and out.

KTR is more aggressive on Twitter. Does our DGP have twitter account? do all the collectors have twitter account? 

I know few fellows in twitter like Arya, pritham, Kiran, Yarlagadda Rao... they are the ones who are defending though blasted by the opponents. Are these enough?

7 minutes ago, Hemadri Raju said:

@bollini405 bro okasari e issue chudandi 

Nara lokesh being Panchayati Raj minister, if he is not responding , how can people  accept him Youth Leader, You need to judge  what need to be considered what need to be ignored otherwise you are also one among other normal politician. See Youth minister like KTR respond to important tweets. People would have appreciated as he would have responded to this genuine Thar Road problem. Framers and school students struggling due bad roads. Thsi is basic expectation from Government.

Guest Urban Legend
Just now, Hemadri Raju said:

Nara lokesh being Panchayati Raj minister, if he is not responding , how can people  accept him Youth Leader, You need to judge  what need to be considered what need to be ignored otherwise you are also one among other normal politician. See Youth minister like KTR respond to important tweets. People would have appreciated as he would have responded to this genuine Thar Road problem. Framers and school students struggling due bad roads. Thsi is basic expectation from Government.

meeru nijam ga follow avutunnara twitter complaints and follow up info time to time vestunnaru

Just now, Hemadri Raju said:

Folow avuthunamu , no response , we are kind of disppointed with AP government.

Mi problem solve chepistamu,may be lokesh or lokesh office missed your tweets,oka vela miru ap lo unte once call to 1100,mi problem ni cheppandi clear ga they will give you arji number,pm me that number,i will fwd it to lokesh office

Archived