Employees yetu vaipu TDP or YCP?

Hello26

Employees can swing elections any side. Employees ante teachers and towns, villages, district headquarters lo vunna different different departments lo work chese Govt employees. Do you guyz think they can or can NOT swing elections?

2014 elections lo yentha % employees TDP ku vote vesindochu? Did they help TDP in 2014 to any extent? Can someone plz throw some details around this?

ma pinni govt employee ...thane cheptondi that too much work...holidays lo kuda yedo vokati adugutunnaru cheyinchukuntaru ani. TDP fans ga manam absorb cheskuntam...but, andaru ala kadu kada. Society kosam think chese varu yentho mandi leru ani. Adi thanu cheppinadi.

ma friend govt employee ...vadu exact ga ade opinion cheppadu that Govt Employees are frustrated...CBN thanu nidrapodu mammalni nidraponivvattledu ani. More over he clearly said Jagan geliche chances yekkuva ani. 

Monna JC Diwaka Reddy (MP) kuda ade vishayam chepparu ani mana DB lo news vesaru ga.

So, are we ignoring Govt Employee's frustrations? True, they are getting salaries and they are supposed to work. Also they should think about society and work for the betterment of society. But ala leru employees...vunna chala chala thakkuva. 

Can we win with the our welfare schemes and development programs without the support of Govt Employees and their families? 

There is still 1 year to go for elections...is there a chance to work on this issue and make it not to impact TDP?

Just constructive ga and sensible ga comments cheyyandi ee thread lo. comments yela vundali ante they should either be more questions or suggestions to fix the issue.

No LOLs... No :sleeping: or :waiting: kind of smileys please.

Last time they had a big impact to CBN was 2009, which was due to introduction of EVM's and lack of knowledge in people in interacting with electronic devices. CBN's internal survey too confirmed that this had some impact in several booths where tdp lost closely. First they use to cast a vote on the pretext of showing the voter  how to use the machine and then  when the actual person votes, it wouldn't count. This time around I don't think it would be a big issue. With advent of mobile phones lot of common people are well versed with using them.

26 minutes ago, curiousgally said:

Last time they had a big impact to CBN was 2009, which was due to introduction of EVM's and lack of knowledge in people in interacting with electronic devices. CBN's internal survey too confirmed that this had some impact in several booths where tdp lost closely. First they use to cast a vote on the pretext of showing the voter  how to use the machine and then  when the actual person votes, it wouldn't count. This time around I don't think it would be a big issue. With advent of mobile phones lot of common people are well versed with using them.

Sensible,

let me draw between the lines "that too much work...holidays lo kuda yedo vokati adugutunnaru cheyinchukuntaru ani."

Work is everywhere any xyz company lo what i have learned is i have to work full 8hours what ever company timings as far as i am getting salary end of the month otherwise resign and go tumblr_myuhxvuwnC1spvnemo1_250.gif .

But working on holidays should be optional you cannot force. 

Society kosam thappadu andaru kashtapadali. Leda children of every parent will be suffered which includes children of Employees too. CBN is working hard in the role of elected CM of state. Employees should also work hard in the roles they are assigned to. Ledante Children in the society including the children of Employees will also be the losers. 

Adi artham cheskunna vallu vote vestaru...leda veyyaru. Inthaku minchi ...it seems nothing can be done to fix the issue and make employees happy.

Archived