మనుషులు అయితే ఒక్కసారి ఆత్మ విమర్శ చేసుకోండి

AnnaGaru

chivaraki ilativi kooda support chese stage ki vacharu "kontha mandi bhakths"

Chargesheet in Rape and Murder of Minor in Kathua Details Plot With Communal Aim :wall:
The chargesheet in the case was filed on Monday against eight people, including two special police officers.

https://thewire.in/politics/kathua-rape-and-murder-case-a-plot-to-dislodge-bakherwal-muslim-community

DakXcikXUAAkGaZ.jpg

DamR2jJWsAAtHZA.jpg

24th jan nundi emi chesadu modi and yogi???? Asalu country lo law and order unda???????? Bhakths answer this. This is 3rd incident. 

Rape raj under bjp. Achedin for rapists. 

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/rape-victim-writes-letter-to-pm-modi-yogi-adityanath-in-blood-seeks-action-against-accused-5036807/

Rape victim writes letter to PM Modi, CM Adityanath in blood; seeks action against accused

In her letter, the victim wrote: “Kindly save me and my family. The accused’s father is in governor’s house, therefore police are taking no action and accused is troubling us in various ways to withdraw FIR.

8 yr old ante gone mad and blind, guilty should be hanged. But its very sad to see police itself getting involved, disgusting. These things happened in Kashmir during ethnic cleansing of Hindus, they should not be repeated.

19 hours ago, Vinay NTR said:

24th jan nundi emi chesadu modi and yogi???? Asalu country lo law and order unda???????? Bhakths answer this. This is 3rd incident. 

Rape raj under bjp. Achedin for rapists. 

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/rape-victim-writes-letter-to-pm-modi-yogi-adityanath-in-blood-seeks-action-against-accused-5036807/

Rape victim writes letter to PM Modi, CM Adityanath in blood; seeks action against accused

In her letter, the victim wrote: “Kindly save me and my family. The accused’s father is in governor’s house, therefore police are taking no action and accused is troubling us in various ways to withdraw FIR.

:(:(

Too extremists gha behave chestunaru few baffas it’s very heinous crime and govt is actually supporting criminals. Both up Nd Kashmir case govt should have reacted immediately on these kind of incidents irrespective of person and punish them strictly instead of supporting them or delaying to file case on them. Before 2014 these bjp ministers need to see their own videos or tweets on how they react at that time against congress not taking proper steps to prevent these acts. Now it’s your government and atleast you should put those culprits in jail regardless of their position but bjp also acting same way as previous governments what’s there difference b/w them and yours  

Archived