#GoBackModi

miku teliyadu emo most of the areas lo milk ichee cows nee slaughters ki ammesthunnaru because summer lo grass and water provide cheyyaleka

idi ground level reality manam intlo kurchuni cow is mother ani cheppadam easy nee but it is very difficult to formers

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

live stock in india

http://pib.nic.in/newsite/PrintRelease.aspx?relid=109280

it is not practical to feed them for life time. otherwise grass availability for animals decreases

god is creator,ruler,destructor . we are part of it.

in the forest deer eat grass. lion eat deer. if grass availability more deer population increases. lion gets more food . ones lion population increases they eat more deers , deers population decreases. if deer population decreases grass grow for more time . this evolution continues.

god created thirst and water.god also created crocodiles. when deer goes to pond to quench thirst , crocodile attacks deer . this is part of god destruction.

similarly in humans there are vegetarians and non vegetarians.

jains  won't eat non veg. they don't eat onions, aloo, groundnut which grow underground. they feel that to get them we are killing plant. when mosquito sucking blood they don't kill it . they say please go away.

brahmins : eat all vegetables even if they grow underground.  

other castes in hindus (i am one of them): they eat non veg like egg, chicken,goat,sheep,fish,crab,prawns .

muslims :  they eat non veg except pork

christian : they eat all non veg

chinese : they eat non veg including snakes,octopus . we can't imagine whatever they eat

people who want to live healthy eat badam. people who want to die eat ganneru pappu. 

in this world roughly 90% eat nonveg . we can't stop them. don't interfere in others food habits. indians eat less beef. hence india exports it.  india is no 1 in beef exports. 

i am farmer son. when i go to village i feed buffalos and cows,ox,dunnapothu in my farm . i love them and i care them .some insects suck blood from these cattle. i kill insects without any remorse(god is destructor). almost all the animals kissed me. i like their loyality,trust,love towards owner . in my childhood i came know that some people slaughter them for beef. i literally cried and asked my grand father about poor animals. he said , it is like we are killing fish for food. we can't control it . he said it is not practical to feed them for lifetime . grass availability per capita decreases. 

i just love humans. some times i helped fellow humans in their need. my dear rss/bjp people please give more importance to human than cows. you can't stop others to eat beef. please remember even modi couldn't stop beef exports. 

2 hours ago, ravindras said:

live stock in india

http://pib.nic.in/newsite/PrintRelease.aspx?relid=109280

it is not practical to feed them for life time. otherwise grass availability for animals decreases

god is creator,ruler,destructor . we are part of it.

in the forest deer eat grass. lion eat deer. if grass availability more deer population increases. lion gets more food . ones lion population increases they eat more deers , deers population decreases. if deer population decreases grass grow for more time . this evolution continues.

god created thirst and water.god also created crocodiles. when deer goes to pond to quench thirst , crocodile attacks deer . this is part of god destruction.

similarly in humans there are vegetarians and non vegetarians.

jains  won't eat non veg. they don't eat onions, aloo, groundnut which grow underground. they feel that to get them we are killing plant. when mosquito sucking blood they don't kill it . they say please go away.

brahmins : eat all vegetables even if they grow underground.  

other castes in hindus (i am one of them): they eat non veg like egg, chicken,goat,sheep,fish,crab,prawns .

muslims :  they eat non veg except pork

christian : they eat all non veg

chinese : they eat non veg including snakes,octopus . we can't imagine whatever they eat

people who want to live healthy eat badam. people who want to die eat ganneru pappu. 

in this world roughly 90% eat nonveg . we can't stop them. don't interfere in others food habits. indians eat less beef. hence india exports it.  india is no 1 in beef exports. 

i am farmer son. when i go to village i feed buffalos and cows,ox,dunnapothu in my farm . i love them and i care them .some insects suck blood from these cattle. i kill insects without any remorse(god is destructor). almost all the animals kissed me. i like their loyality,trust,love towards owner . in my childhood i came know that some people slaughter them for beef. i literally cried and asked my grand father about poor animals. he said , it is like we are killing fish for food. we can't control it . he said it is not practical to feed them for lifetime . grass availability per capita decreases. 

i just love humans. some times i helped fellow humans in their need. my dear rss/bjp people please give more importance to human than cows. you can't stop others to eat beef. please remember even modi couldn't stop beef exports. 

:blink:

But body is convenient with 2 hubbys - Stalin and OPS+EPS 

already Stalin and Karuna tho patchup ayyaadu gaa post election commitment tho - meanwhile OPS + EPS tho bandham saagutundi 

for sure KCR + Stalin + OPS/EPS tho next govt kosam try chesthaadu 

4 hours ago, Chandasasanudu said:

modi gaadu mari antha egoist endi swamy asala.....worst than indira.....

Veedi psychology meeda mana telugu athanu cheppaadu gaa listen from 3:47 - nijam gaa veedi daggara dammu vundi vuntey - NCM ni face chesi heroic gaa Bayata Padeyy Vaadu - 56” chest has become 36” breast ayyindi gaa

Only remaining part is rafting in KA elections to conclude his down fall

28 minutes ago, DVSDev said:

Veedi psychology meeda mana telugu athanu cheppaadu gaa listen from 3:47 - nijam gaa veedi daggara dammu vundi vuntey - NCM ni face chesi heroic gaa Bayata Padeyy Vaadu - 56” chest has become 36” breast ayyindi gaa

Only remaining part is rafting in KA elections to conclude his down fall

Super post

On 4/12/2018 at 11:46 PM, ravindras said:

god created all the animals and nature for human. human can eat it whatever he want. 

why bjp differentiating between cow and buffalo. they allow to slaugher buffalo, ox, goat, sheep but they don't want to eat cow. many cows are roaming on streets and eating trash in the streets . they are dying due to starving and lack of water. if bjp people really love them ,just take out them from streets and provide food, water and shelter.  

did bjp  ban beef in north east and goa ? they are just using cow as per their convenience 

instead of protecting cows bjp people can invent methods to slaughter cow without pain, i mean cow should die before its experiencing pain . there may be technology like laser beam.

Cow is politics that's all

If you have love towards animals become Vegan that's all

Archived