Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AnnaGaru

Shivaji- Today speech

Recommended Posts

 

yes, we disagree with you on few but our versions of seeing it different ways has no damage to state.

But the points you asked Today(what we have in this NFDB listed long back) no one even dared to ask and appreciate it. Today saw your speech and these are points that I have been raising loud for longtime.

There are many heart breaking facts that AP people never knew.

Let's share AP people point-by-point with power point presentation and will prepare it for you.

Please take these facts to every corner of state for next 1 year..

 

 

 

 

Before that let's open challenge to AP media "meeru xxx ayite  without interrupption share Shivaki presentation" ani oka dialogue veyyi.
e media lo enta mandi state kosam unnaro chuddam

 

There are some points where Andhra is so treated as if we are not party of country and even constituion rules were amended to break AP legs....

 

/************Today he asked few points as is from this thread of our db...This thread is just few there are many and will put them in 1 presentation*****/

brahmiwhistling2.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Couple of simple and unconstituional points that hurts any Andhra person.That really raises question are we part of India?

1) Andhra is the state where it's soil sales taxes are paid to Telangana by Corporated....Where as the TAX return for those same corps are returned from AP money....CBN has been begging(he thought one day or other DELHI realizes) for 4 years on this and not even single politician other than him....

2) Andhra coal mines are given to TElangana singareni after CBN wroter letter to center that AP mineral will form dept for that coal mine digging.
CBN wrote many letters and instead giving approval for AP coal dept they tranfered those blocks to Singareni(where T state has 50% share)

3) Modi gave spcial Go to give Gujarat(mainly) state INTEREST PENALTY from ONGC on Oil royalty.....
On 14,000 crores due PM of GUjarat issued GO to pay 7500 crore INTEREST PENALTY...

Otherside Gujarat petro corp 25,000 losses were forced on ONGC....

Why AP cannot get penalty for AP RE_ORG delays and deficit,duggarajupatnam port late e.t.c?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, sonykongara said:

mail ID kanukoni mottam send cheyyi bro

mail&phone vaste I will get in-touch.....PK gadu bittaru chupulu nangi natakalu ani telipoyindi.....AP janalni educate cheddam for state betterment

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, AnnaGaru said:

mail&phone vaste I will get in-touch.....PK gadu bittaru chupulu nangi natakalu ani telipoyindi.....AP janalni educate cheddam for state betterment

 

 

twitter lo open gane adugu brother, mitho state ki modi chesina mosam gurichi matldalai ai adugu brother,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@AnnaGaru, please be cautious with numbers when compiling. A slight mistake in using the words like like "PPP," "approved", "allocated", "given" would give weapon to critics to torpedo all your hardwork. :shakehands:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, swarnandhra said:

@AnnaGaru, please be cautious with numbers when compiling. A slight mistake in using the words like like "PPP," "approved", "allocated", "given" would give weapon to critics to torpedo all your hardwork. :shakehands:

Swarna bro, no numbers there are few where AP is treated just like we are not part of country....I will highlight them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Twitter loo janasannasi dogs too much ga vagutunnaru

Ee ? s tho manakenduku

Immatured dogs feekay pyanss

Kula gajji dogs feekay pyanss

Maa office to okadunnadu vadiki ematram siggu ledhu

Malli TS vadu , Nalgonda

Are niku konchemaina siggu undaraa

Ani direct ga thidatha vadini

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AnnaGaru said:

Swarna bro, no numbers there are few where AP is treated just like we are not part of country....I will highlight them

excellent. 

Not just Sivaji even some TG professor (Nageswar ???) also used some of the points you raised here. Good work !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@swarnandhra bro,

You know these but just recap...Couple of simple and unconstitutional points bro that hurts any Andhra person.That really raises question are we part of India?

1) Andhra is the state where it's soil sales taxes are paid to Telangana by Corporated....Where as the TAX return for those same corps are returned from AP money....CBN has been begging(he thought one day or other DELHI realizes) for 4 years on this and not even single politician other than him....

Where in the constitution defined such injustice to a state?

2) Andhra coal mines are given to TElangana singareni after CBN wroter letter to center that AP mineral will form dept for that coal mine digging.
CBN wrote many letters and instead giving approval for AP coal dept they tranfered those blocks to Singareni(where T state has 50% share)

3) Modi gave spcial Go to give Gujarat(mainly) state INTEREST PENALTY from ONGC on Oil royalty.....
On 14,000 crores due PM of GUjarat issued GO to pay 7500 crore INTEREST PENALTY...

Otherside Gujarat petro corp 25,000 losses were forced on ONGC....

Why AP cannot get penalty for AP RE_ORG delays and deficit,duggarajupatnam port late e.t.c?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, AnnaGaru said:

Swarna bro,

You know these but just recap...Couple of simple and unconstitutional points bro that hurts any Andhra person.That really raises question are we part of India?

1) Andhra is the state where it's soil sales taxes are paid to Telangana by Corporated....Where as the TAX return for those same corps are returned from AP money....CBN has been begging(he thought one day or other DELHI realizes) for 4 years on this and not even single politician other than him....

Where in the constitution defined such injustice to a state?

2) Andhra coal mines are given to TElangana singareni after CBN wroter letter to center that AP mineral will form dept for that coal mine digging.
CBN wrote many letters and instead giving approval for AP coal dept they tranfered those blocks to Singareni(where T state has 50% share)

3) Modi gave spcial Go to give Gujarat(mainly) state INTEREST PENALTY from ONGC on Oil royalty.....
On 14,000 crores due PM of GUjarat issued GO to pay 7500 crore INTEREST PENALTY...

Otherside Gujarat petro corp 25,000 losses were forced on ONGC....

Why AP cannot get penalty for AP RE_ORG delays and deficit,duggarajupatnam port late e.t.c?

#2 technically, it is not given to TG per say. given to a public sector company. Ideally, it should have been given to a company formed by AP, if not, then to Coal India Limited 

in this context, i think it is better to mention no royalty on oil & Gas production in off shore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, swarnandhra said:

#2 technically, it is not given to TG per say. given to a public sector company. Ideally, it should have been given to a company formed by AP, if not, then to Coal India Limited 

in this context, i think it is better to mention no royalty on oil & Gas production in off shore

Also 12 nautical 100 years brtish rule change chesaru....adi Kerala,AP ni mind lo pettukuni chesaru as there are the only states that have minerals in sea...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

annagaru dude...ur commitment and understanding is phenomenal......demonitization and swacha barath antu support chese batch ni lite thesukondi....modi is no diff from kcr antey..inakunda...oka batch thega support chesaru....eerojuki inka thelsukovatla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Chandasasanudu said:

annagaru dude...ur commitment and understanding is phenomenal......demonitization and swacha barath antu support chese batch ni lite thesukondi....modi is no diff from kcr antey..inakunda...oka batch thega support chesaru....eerojuki inka thelsukovatla

chala mandi unnaru bro mana party tarupuna genuine ga state benefit kosam...

I like YVrao,raki,arya,anigella,tgr bro,ul bro,changanti,kiranKOnnects,Iambharghav,TDPtrends,gunner bro,Neeraj ...inka chala mandi unnaru...even in our db....
indulo okkalaki kooda emi radu....ade YCHEEP batch chuste anta decoit bhavajalam with some loot in mind

what I like is mana vallu andaru FACT based veltunaru for the state....party lo bad element valla edanna tappu jarigite they take it to heart explains their commitment for good....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, AnnaGaru said:

chala mandi unnaru bro mana party tarupuna genuine ga state benefit kosam...

I like YVrao,raki,arya,anigella,tgr bro,ul bro,changanti,kiranKOnnects,Iambharghav,TDPtrends,gunner bro,Neeraj ...inka chala mandi unnaru...even in our db....
indulo okkalaki kooda emi radu....ade YCHEEP batch chuste anta decoit bhavajalam with some loot in mind

what I like is mana vallu andaru FACT based veltunaru for the state....party lo bad element valla edanna tappu jarigite they take it to heart explains their commitment for good....

ala kakapothey manaki baffas and jaffas ki difference emi untadi....every party has its charachter alagey tdp ki...reflected by tdpians,,,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chandasasanudu said:

annagaru dude...ur commitment and understanding is phenomenal......demonitization and swacha barath antu support chese batch ni lite thesukondi....modi is no diff from kcr antey..inakunda...oka batch thega support chesaru....eerojuki inka thelsukovatla

CBN anti their Agenda.State MK poina parla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kiran said:

Chandas chali manta vesukuntunnava typical comrade

ee Chandas uncle... ae topic ayina chivariki Demonetization daggarake techi aputhadu... Uncle backyard nelamaliga lo notes aemina dachada admin vancle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×