Why do many people of Andhra Pradesh oppose Chandrababu Naidu

Raaz@NBK

Why do many people of Andhra Pradesh oppose Chandrababu Naidu while the people from other states like him?

6 ANSWERS
Jayant Shilanjan Mundhra
Jayant Shilanjan Mundhra, A big fan and follower of Chandrababu Naidu.

Back in 2002, Delhi Metro had been commissioned into activity for the first time. That was a pilot project. And, just fifteen years later today, Delhi Metro has already established itself as the lifeline of New Delhi carrying well over 10% of its entire population daily.

And, that is just one city. Upon the astounding success and credible impact of Delhi Metro, the same model was then replicated in so many more cities. Similar Metro projects are on and are coming up in several more cities.

Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Jaipur, Kochi, Lucknow, Mumbai are just a handful names to mention. Over 17 different cities have already submitted their plans for their own Metros to the Union Government.

But hang on! Why am I telling you about the status and expansion of Metro trains in India when the question is about Chandrababu Naidu (CBN)?

Because not a lot of people know that Delhi Metro was not the brainchild of former PM Vajpayee but of Chandrababu Naidu.

Yep. Everyone credits Vajpayee Ji for introducing the concept of Metro Rail System to India which has truly redefined the way people are supposed to commute in Indian cities. And, he well deserves the praise.

But, Vajpayee Ji probably would never have engaged with Japan’s JICA and South Korea to bring Metro Rail to India if CBN would have never proposed that idea to him in the first place. Thus, CBN deserves no lesser accolades and credit.

Not many people know that CBN used to be very close to Vajpayee Ji. So close that Vajpayee Ji often heeded to him over the will of several senior BJP leaders as well. Because Vajpayee Ji had already gauged that CBN had a great mind and an even greater vision for India.

And, that is the reason why when CBN proposed to him the idea for constructing the famous Golden Quadrilateral of National Highways, Vajpayee Ji went ahead with the plan with minor changes and adjustments based on various feasibility studies executed by various departments of Government.

Yes, Golden Quadrilateral that all of us credit Vajpayee Ji for, it was also a brainchild of CBN.

He was one of earnest advisors to Vajpayee Ji and had always been a close associate to him. This man whose capabilities Vajpayee Ji believed so much in, he was someone without whom India would probably never have launched a Pan- India project of the scale of Golden Quadrilateral.

And, in the years after that to this present, this Golden Quadrilateral of Highways went on to evolve into one of the most crucial pillars upon which our booming economy of today is towering and climbing even greater heights.

Does CBN deserve a bit of credit for that as well? I say, absolutely.

But, the talk about CBN and his vision would always remain incomplete if we don't talk about how he laid the very foundation upon which the bustling IT city of Hyderabad was built upon. Because back in those days, Hyderabad wasn't anything significant when it came to IT sector.

However, CBN had already gauged in the 90s that the future economic powers were going to be determined on the basis of how much capable and enriched they would be in the domains of IT and computer sciences.

And, that is the reason why he was so hell bent on convincing Microsoft’s then CEO Bill Gates to open up a base in Hyderabad. He coaxed Microsoft to start operations in Hyderabad, when no other IT major even saw Hyderabad as an opportunity.

He built action plans, prepared the support systems for a flourishing IT industry, and challenged Bill Gates that he would find every possible help and resource his company would need to run in Hyderabad. That is a big promise to live up to for an Indian politician.

But, he lived up to his promise. Soon after, Google followed Microsoft and set up a base too. And, that was the beginning of what everyone calls Cyberabad in Hyderabad today

Its a story that not many people know about. Not even among the Andhra and Telangana folks.

A bustling business city full of IT companies building software, hardware and cloud-based products for present and future and for domestic and international markets. Cyberabad is a gift that CBN gave to his Telugu speaking vernacular folks and India as a whole.

If after Bengaluru, Hyderabad is often called the next big IT circuit in India, then it is all because of prudent planning, vision and get-done-attitude and ability of CBN.

main-qimg-c86dc09a9383ee822466baad23d32292

Image Source: Google Images

Sadly, not many people remember all of that. Maybe because he preached even greater dreams to the people of Andhra Pradesh and people are angry that he now needs more time to realize them.

But, anyways, I remember him well for whatever he has done for my country as a whole, and I love him for that.

Yes, I am a fan of him.

Despite being a North Indian, I am a big admirer. Because turning a blind eye to all his contributions, that would be an utter blunder on my part as an Indian, and an absolute injustice to him. Period.

Regards,

sailanjan

all people need is hate speeches, freebies and caste politics .  Whatever development/ foundation done for future generations no one cares. thats big advantage of  AH leaders who are desperate for power to do more corruption. :wall:

CBN should comeup with some of those aggresive speeches shouting on opposition which goes viral into masses.

vibhajana ayye time lo babu garu, AP ki justice chesi, pkg announce chesi divide cheyyandi ante, CBN dhi two eyes policy anna jagan nd co bacth. ippudu aah ippudu babu gari demand chesinavati gurinchi fight antunnaru. evarivi rendu kalla siddanthamo. 

4 minutes ago, Chandasasanudu said:

allu antha pk followers....rojuki oka agenda tho vastharu......okasari state kosam cbn...inkosari desam kosam bjp....monna ambhani seppina eelu inka akkadey aagipoyaru....

migtha valla sangthi ok bro, admin bro kuda ela na..

3 minutes ago, Chandasasanudu said:

that was a brutal mistake we agree...cbn acknowledged that couple of times..school moosey inka

Nope... CBN dessolve chesaaka immediate ga election jarigi unte khachithamgaa better result vachedi if not complete win... ee bjp ollu manam koodaa mundasthu election ki ellaala vaddaa ani oogisalaadi time waste chesaaru .... eelopu adwani thaatha India is shining ani radha yaathra..... 

Just now, nbk@myHeart said:

Nope... CBN dessolve chesaaka immediate ga election jarigi unte khachithamgaa better result vachedi if not complete win... ee bjp ollu manam koodaa mundasthu election ki ellaala vaddaa ani oogisalaadi time waste chesaaru .... eelopu adwani thaatha India is shining ani radha yaathra..... 

whatever it was a mistake...cbn realized later

Another fantastic answer found in Quora with facts . TDP need desperately this kind of campaign on AP front all with proofs 

Chitranshu Tomar
Chitranshu Tomar, Proud Indian.
Updated Jan 14 · Upvoted by Dhruv Nimavat, Asst. Professor at Government of Indiaand Radhamohan Jena, Servant of Public (Awo) at Government of India (2013-present)

Let me give you my example.

I was big Mr. Modi supporter till 2015 and then I subscribed to Welcome To The Hindu. I became anti-Modi by reading The Hindu newspaper.

Wait, am I really a anti-Modi?

I am not anti-Modi, I am anti-rhetoric. By reading newspaper daily I come to realize that nothing has changed in our country since 2014.

He promised jobs. A job crisis, in figures 

He promised FDI. Why FDI inflows to India are slowing down

He promised us to bring black money back. Govt tells Supreme Court it can’t disclose names in black money case

He promised to stop corruption. Many Politicians with Allegations of Corruption Find BJP a Safe Haven | NewsClick

He promised to reduce LPG cylinder rates. LPG Gas Cylinder Prices In Top Cities After Latest Price Hike

Right to privacy. Edward Snowden warns against abuse of Aadhaar data - Times of India

He promised to cut fuel rates. Car, Bike Owners Aren't Starving: Minister Alphons On High Fuel Prices

He promised financial inclusion. SBI collects Rs235 crore in minimum balance fine in 1st quarter

He promised autonomy of our education institution. Saffronisation of education good for India, says Minister

Indian security. 3 years of Modi Govt: Security forces’ deaths in Kashmir increase by 72%

He promised good governance. Those opposed to Narendra Modi should go to Pakistan, BJP leader Giriraj Singh says - Times of India

Indian diplomacy. Grading India's Neighborhood Diplomacy

Not to talk about fake new campaign of BJP IT Cell.

Demonetization and Goods and Services Tax are proof that government really lacked institutional maturity. Demonetization was failure but still our PM Modi didn’t learn from that crisis and implemented GST in haste without taking pre-emptive measures to build strong GST Network. GST network GSTN collapses, chaos all over in filing returns - PGurus

Step asiding Hindu-Muslim issues, Beef and cow slaughter issues, etc. I think government failed to change ground conditions in India, though Clean India Mission is worth appreciating. Mr. Modi had clear majority in Lok Sabha and now in Rajya Sabha too BJP is quite strong but still BJP failed to impress critics.

Archived