CBN garu DAKSHIN India Irrigation miracle- Present your plan to India

AnnaGaru

Today(1-May-2018) Siddaramaiah letter has more significance than just election&politics ....

Summary: Southern states need to work together on common benefits...Modi instead of solving issues is fueling states internal fights.....Modi by this time could have started GOdavari-Kaveri interlink  project CBN proposed with detailed design&plan which is permanent solution for 3 states....This project has GDP uplift of 1-3%.

/**********************

OPERATION DAKSHIN :

DELHI released 1.3 lakh crores for bullet train and 2 lakh crores Dhlera city, 75K crores for MH alone irrigation, 60K for GUjarat related river link projects....Now Gadkari said there is NO MONEY for Godavari-Kaveri project...On top he is proposing illogical things where all states has to fight again with this plans of project at Pranahta.......Any one with brain proposes river interlink at downsteam(polavaram) before sea and not at higher basin(akinepalli) where there is already fight

NOW TIME FOR SOUTH INDIA HISTORIC IRRIGATION RESCUE with your plan: PLEASE DO A PRESENTATION TO KARNATAKA&TAMILANADU PEOPLE IMMEDIATELY...Let whole India watch your plan....

++ I am sure Siddaramaiah will agree to release more Tungadabra for AP next year if we propose this plan...

++ TAMILNADU/CHENNAI 15 TMC of teluguganga KRISHNA river can be provided with this Godavari water from SOMASILA(with Gravity) so we get to keep 15 TMC extra in SRISAILUM as our share....

++ PiCHATUR&CHITTOR dams will get permission to increase heights from TN as we can release Godavari water to ARANI&PALAR river with gravity

++ Once complete VELUGODU to down SOMASILA/PENNA/KUNDU discharge is NOT REQUIRED as SOMASILA gets water from Godavari canal with gravity

++ KRISHNA WATER USAGE to SOMASILA&KANDALERU&TELUGUGANGA can be done with Godavari water and SEEMA districts get to keep at least 100 TMC more at srisailum&VELUGODU e.t.c

KA, TN fought for 1/2 TMC sir and your plan provides 300 TMC to them(at least upper parts of KA&TN where ex palar river is 30M&poondi reservoir is 30M)....And DELHI is so shameless that they put your 300 TMC KA&TN plan aside and started new drams with unfeasible 300 KM high altitude canals in HILL areas to sagar....

Propose this BEFORE KARNATAKA, TAMILNADU PEOPLE IMMEDIATELY and irrespective of party Tamilnadu&Karanataka welcomes it....

Your BOLLAPALLI-KAVERI( at least  NORTH parts of KA&TN) proposal which will be irrigation wonder in Indian history with just 70 thousand crores

CBN garu with just 45 KM canal/pipeline we are able to take Godavari water to NSP right..Prakasam district will remember you for ever with this rescue plan....You are already giving Godavari water to One side of praksam and with this prakasam got a Gods gigt overnight plan

+ Once you life to NSP right at Nakirekallu then with gravity water goes to 14 lakh acres with existing canals(just 100 meters lift and drop to natural reservoir valley BOLLAPALLI with 200 TMC capacity)

+ BOllapalli is natrual valley reservoir of 200 TMC if we build wall on bollapalli viallage side :terrific:

+ From RIght canal with gravity goes to Gundlakamma automatic if we pave way in vagu

+ With gravity goes to somasila if we can have canal and trenching in hill area

http://www.nandamurifans.com/forum/index.php?/topic/417974-cbn-garu-meeku-punyam-untundi-sir-reject-these-for-the-sake-of-nation/

FACTS:

- BOllapalli_NSP right at Nakerekallu is 140 meters and once we lift there all goes with natural flow

- Gundakamma is 50 meters :jackson:

- Somasila is 80 meters :super:

- Chennai city is 30 M altitude

- POONDI lake of TN is 30 meters and just few KM away from Somasila

Akineaplli 300 KM high altitude hill area canal and takes 5+ years even to get water to Sagar....Even if we do that then Sagar will loose permanent storage if we get Krishna flood...

/**************

Seriously this is the best a visonary leader like ONLY CBN can come up with..

CBN please ahead and propose this between KA,TAMILNADU&Andhra and open DELHI eyes what can done for Southern states in Irrigation

AKINEPALLI is drama and requires 300 KM canal in HIGH GRACITY area...Also merge of 200 TMC to Sagar will make AP loose Krishna share..

:super:

+ CBN garu, Have a GRAVITY pipeline of 30 KM from NUNNA(polavaram right) to connect ELURU canal,Bandar canal and that way 100 TMC usage is not counted part of POLAVARAM agreement

+ POALVARAM RIGH flows at 40 meters altitude at NUNNA

+ ALl prakasam barrage canals on VIJAYWADA SIDE flow at 20 meters altitude so have PIPELINE under POWER TRANSMISSION LINES

:clickhere:

http://www.nandamurifans.com/forum/index.php?/topic/417974-cbn-garu-meeku-punyam-untundi-sir-reject-these-for-the-sake-of-nation/

AP govt started 7000 crore work to take water to NSP right canal water drop.....BOLLAPALLI is natural valley of 200 TMC capacity

LET our brothers KA&TN come forward for this RESERVOIR...From this RESERVOIR it's all gravity flow once we have canal til kavery via SOMASILA

CWj5dz2.jpg

Naramada project now touched 1.2(ne estimate) lakh crore and Modi cries on our projects...

it's irrigation is same as Polavaram....But with 70K crores we can rescue SOUTH INDIA....

THis will stop ugly fight between states and a human cause that Delhi rejected and doing drama...

2 minutes ago, RamaSiddhu J said:

Annay :adore:

Siddhu bro, seriously if CBN does this presentation whole Nation will spit on gujju thugs for not supporting this project and doing dramas....

This is not politics but India's irrigation wonder with least cost....

CBN is the mastermind and came up with this study and route map

1 minute ago, AnnaGaru said:

Siddhu bro, seriously if CBN does this presentation whole Nation will spit on gujju thugs for not supporting this project and doing dramas....

This is not politics but India's irrigation wonder with least cost....

CBN is the mastermind and came up with this study and route map

Annay u called me one-day to tell your plans for Dev of AP/TDP. As a busiest person in our organization I could not help u. But at least I am supporting aggressively in social media.

Per day my Target 100 FB posts/Shares 

100 tweets/retweets Anna.

Including your articles.

And then Are ur articles are watched by any official of TDP annay...but there is awsome response in social Media.

It’s high time states like WB, Orissa, AP and TN form a group and start pressurizing.... if we do proper river linkage, proper connectivity along the eastern side of India, it will do wonders. Connect all ports, build new express road and rail line and interlink all rivers along the east coast. We can show middle finger to central Hindi based politics. 

1 hour ago, RamaSiddhu J said:

Annay u called me one-day to tell your plans for Dev of AP/TDP. As a busiest person in our organization I could not help u. But at least I am supporting aggressively in social media.

Per day my Target 100 FB posts/Shares 

100 tweets/retweets Anna.

Including your articles.

And then Are ur articles are watched by any official of TDP annay...but there is awsome response in social Media.

:shakehands:  There are many in db&twitter world that are doing their contribution for state betterment and that's what motivates me/you/many...

To be frank I traveled Andhra state interior&know irrigation of AP....IT made me to come to USA two decades back....But in my every trip I travel in BUS sometimes&car(I can afford car all the time but I love to travel in the routes I traveled before the same way) taking window seat to the places I once traveled....

Me area gurinchi call pettu prati village and interior gurinchi chetpta(have a person next to me to check if I am googling) and I am not from there...I studied in multiple(>5) districts so that affection came automatic to all the areas....me area tirunalla ayete anni villages chusanu bro....me area vagu lu anni chusavu when they are flooded....

Only time I felt demotivated in this DB is once a member attacked me personally on a post on Modi(he is not BJP fan and I know that)....Felt little down that day but then next week I saw CBN announcing NSP right canal proposal the way I saw it..That was best movements of my Dbing and reminded myself I am doing this for good and don't care anyone...

TO be frank there is ZERO benefit and I travel all over US&International also in my job.....I prepare my posts most of the times in flight.....

3 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Pikkal?

LAWYER costs of KA&Tamilnadu is 100's of crores per year.....property damage in inter-state fights till now ran into 1000's of crores....So many buses were burnt on this issue....Chennai&Tamilnadu had highest water polllution deaths

Even people got killed for 1 TMC water release drinking water.....DO you know for .5 TMC there were bandhs called

3 States 500 TMC 70,000 crores....Why gujju batch can't find money when DELHI released 1.3 lakh crores for bullet train and 3 lakh crores Dhlera city&infra works, 75K crores for MH alone irrigation, 60K for GUjarat related river link projects....

34 minutes ago, AnnaGaru said:

:shakehands:  There are many in db&twitter world that are doing their contribution for state betterment and that's what motivates me/you/many...

To be frank I traveled Andhra state interior&know irrigation(experts in family) very well....IT made me to come to USA two decades back....But in my every trip I travel in BUS sometimes&car(I can afford car all the time but I love to travel in the routes I traveled before the same way) taking window seat to the places I once traveled....

Me area gurinchi call pettu prati village and interior gurinchi chetpta(have a person next to me to check if I am googling) and I am not from there...I studied in multiple(>5) districts so that affection came automatic to all the areas....me area tirunalla ayete anni villages chusanu bro....me area vagu lu anni chusavu when they are flooded....

Only time I felt demotivated in this DB is once a member attacked me personally on a post on Modi(he is not BJP fan and I know that)....Felt little down that day but then next week I saw CBN announcing NSP right canal proposal the way I saw it..That was best movements of my Dbing and reminded myself I am doing this for good and don't care anyone...

TO be frank there is ZERO benefit and I travel all over US&International also in my job.....I prepare my posts most of the times in flight.....

Only 1 thing I can tell you Brother...please do NOT get demotivated regardless of whether somebody criticizes or appreciates your work. Because as you, many of DB mates and I know you are doing a wonderful thing which nobody else could do. 

Also, if someone can pass if the information and questions you are raising here onto TDP Leadership, Lokesh and CMO ...only then effectiveness of your work will be greatly multiplied. Someone who has contacts higherup ...kindly help in this regard. 

1 hour ago, AnnaGaru said:

LAWYER costs of KA&Tamilnadu is 100's of crores per year.....property damage in inter-state fights till now ran into 1000's of crores....So many buses were burnt on this issue....Chennai&Tamilnadu had highest water polllution deaths

Even people got killed for 1 TMC water release drinking water.....DO you know for .5 TMC there were bandhs called

3 States 500 TMC 70,000 crores....Why gujju batch can't find money when DELHI released 1.3 lakh crores for bullet train and 3 lakh crores Dhlera city&infra works, 75K crores for MH alone irrigation, 60K for GUjarat related river link projects....

Centre will delay ani chepparu ga so I was asking how the states can fastrack with out centre's help? Can they do with the money they have? How much time it will take? and if the govt.'s will be ready to invest ani. Obviously inter-state projects have to be monitored by centre, otherwise it wont work ani naa opinion.

@AnnaGaru 

is this plan of cbn or your suggestion to cbn?

reason : ap requires 400 tmc

130 tmc for somasila + 130 tmc for nagarjuna sagar present right canal + 50 tmc for right canal second phase + 50 tmc for veligonda supplimentation and gundlakamma + 40 tmc for krishna and west godavari uplands.

as per wapcos with already completed projects on godavari basins(telangana,andhra,maharashtra,orissa,chattisgarh) if ap build canal with discharge capacity 92,000 cusecs it can utilize 707 tmc with 75% dependability , 812 tmc with 50% dependability, bollapalle reservior should be with storage capacity 360 tmc.

if ongoing projects are completed state can divert 400 tmc at the rate of 51000 cusecs, if all the states  build projects to utilize their share of godavari water with 75% dependability, ap can divert 400 tmc with 92,000 cusecs . ie ap can divert 400 tmc on permanent basis provided canal discharge capacity is 92,000 cusecs. 

telangana planning to utilize 72,000 cusecs(roughly 6 tmc per day) . the following are tg plans

kaleshwaram 2 tmc per day officially, but civil works are done to utilize 3 tmc per day . 2 tmc for kaleshwaram+1 tmc for srsp rejuvenation

pranahita 20 tmc officially, 80 tmc unofficially going to implement once ongoing projects completed

sitrama project 1 tmc perday to serve khammam district, they are going to increase it by 1 tmc to serve nalgonda(krishna water will be diverted to palamuru rangareddy)

devadula phase2 phase3 by building barrage at tupakulagudem, they can utilize roughly 0.5 tmc  per day

once telangana start utilize godavari water,no of flood days reduce drastically which are enough to cater the needs of ap only. currently polavaram gross storage capacity is 194 tmc , if polavaram storage capacity can be increased to 500 tmc then your plan can be implemented

diverting water to other states will create more interstate problems. 

1. once we agree to give water to tamilnadu it will be permanent . we can't takeback that by citing less water availability. cauvery agreement between tamilnadu & karnatak done under british rule. still karnataka have to obey that order. karnataka catchment area contributes more water to cauvery, tamilnadu utilize more water. karnataka needs to provide water to tamilnadu even if there is shortage of  water in karnataka . this is permanent . we can't give water to tamilnadu on permanent basis. atmost we can give chennai drinking water on goodwill basis. otherwise we will have water fights with tamilnadu which is not good for telugu people living in tamilnadu. we have seen violence in bangalore and chennai.

2. when ap utilize water within state by diverting through aqueduct, ap don't have to share the water with other krishna basin states(maharashtra,karnataka,telangana) . once we share water with  tamilnadu we have to share our krishna water with other states. currently karnataka got permission to raise almatti to 524.6 meters ,karnataka ultimate plan is to increase almatti to 528.8 meters, once they get share in godavar-cauvery link they will raise almatti to 528.8 meters. rayalaseema will be converted to rajasthan desert. seema projects handri neeva, galeru nagari will be dead.

telangana does not agree for river linking, similarly we can't do that mistake

if godavari - penna river linking done with canal discharge capacity 92,000 cusecs and bollapalle reservoir constructed with 360 tmc capacity. ap can utilize 400 tmc(under worst case) - 800 tmc(under best case). we need spend 1,50,000 crores. nature didn't give freelunch to us. we have to spend money to utilize water. water is essential for survival of any living being(trees,animals,humans).

based on our past experience, we can't rely on center for funding . we have to build it from state exchequer.  many people may argue that state don't have enough money. we need to cost cutting wherever possible. please don't give any free bees in future like chandranna sankranthi, nirudhyoga bhruthi, runa mafi,dwacra mafi,. don't raise govt employees salaries too much. don't spend money on amaravathi outer ring road or any ringroad. don't waste money on nonviable and showcase projects like vijayawada metro and visakhapatnam metro. for us temporary capital enough. i mean assembly , secretariat already built based on temporary basis. temporary high court is also getting build on temporary basis. complete residential building construction for bureaucrats and  mlas to complete capital . this is enough for capital. even cbn rule for 100 years it doesn't matter. if cbn rule for 20 years and complete some useful projects which end drought  in the state then  everybody in state remember forever. i will give one example. in the summer some guy on the street ask water, if you give water it is like you are saving him from dehydration(sometimes you are saving from death). imagine if cbn gives water to all the people in the state how it will be. how happy cbn feel about it. it will give lot of inner-satisfaction to him. 

when there is a will there is a way. at the end whining, blaming others won't help any body.

water discharge at polavaram g&d sites measured by cwc  from year 1966-67 to 2012-13 . the following are details

average discharge daily in each month cusecs

june 24,346

july 170,698

august 360,926 

september 243,721

october  100,985

november 28,772

december 15,671

january 11,065

february 8,666

march 8,288

april 6,741

may 6,818

these details are given in kcr presentation in assembly, i have screen shot . i try to upload screen shot but it failed.

tg projects requires 72,000 cusecs

ap projects requires 15,000 cusecs for godvari delta, 35,000 cusecs for polavaram lmc & rmc, 7,000 cusecs for chintalapudi phase1+phase2,

92,000 cusecs for godavari penna

total (72+35+15+7+92)*1000 =2,21,000 cusecs water required daily this much water available only august and september

1 hour ago, Kiran said:

Centre will delay ani chepparu ga so I was asking how the states can fastrack with out centre's help? Can they do with the money they have? How much time it will take? and if the govt.'s will be ready to invest ani. Obviously inter-state projects have to be monitored by centre, otherwise it wont work ani naa opinion.

Inter-state projects ki Center should give funds... even if they don't give and states have funds and come to an agreement, I think they can go ahead and do it as long as they get the environmental clearances. But if three states join and fight, center would have to fund the project atleast partially... otherwise pedda issue avuddi..

10 minutes ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Ayithe :super: annai 

Thats why I used YOUR (CBN) plan...idi mana leader last year ready chesina adbhutham...

Adi chuse gadkari pullalu pedutunnadu workout avvani plans tho...a plan lenantha Kalam center we are for godavari-kaveri annaru..once CBN master plan chusi diversion dramas start chesaru..

Once CBN presents this ka,tn will join fight...

• 1 month later...

Today Siddaramaiah letter has more significance than just election....

Summary: Southern states need to work together on common benefits...Modi instead of solving issues he is fueling states internal fights.....Modi by this time could have started GOdavari-Kaveri interlink  project CBN proposed with design&plan ....THis project saves 3 major states from drought permanently and GDP uplift by 1-3% expected.

Siddaramaiah, Today supported Andhra Special status demand and was good moral support for us....BJP,Karnataka central leaders  opposed the same openly...

Here are couple of things Andhra-Karnataka can benefit mutually immediately.

- Support ANdhra with Tungabadra water this year

Join CBN fight for GOdavari-Kaveri project to help both Tamilnadu&Karanataka..Godavari-Kaveri will solve ANdhra,Karnataka,Tamilandu states problem

On 3/18/2018 at 8:06 PM, AnnaGaru said:

AnnaGaru brother,

It's always a pleasure to read your splendid posts ... 

The effort you put in digging up the details and making sure they're authentic ... it's just impressive. I, for one appreciate your time and effort ... I want you to know that ... and there are countless others like me who appreciate what you do for TDP and NTR. Thank you.

I'm just happy that we're on the same team :shakehands:

Archived