అమిత్ షా నివాసంలో బీజేపీ నేతలతో పాటు ప్రశాంత్ కిషోర్!

1 minute ago, Kiran said:

but vallu cbn ki against ye ga, so vallenthuku cheptharu current state

Adi amithsha ki ardham aithe inkemi..... 2014 election mundu nundi bjp high command is depending on congress migrants in the name of strengthening the party...  core bjp vaallu evaro koodaa thelisi undadu amithsha ki

3 hours ago, Kiran said:

Dude I said modi is good for centre in interest of India, if u say CBN can be PM, I have no hesitation to support. But till then I stick to that. In state I will always support TDP regardless of alignments. 

Regarding bifurcation demands I blame BJP 80%, and ikkada aa aspect lo thiduthunna kuda.

I think folks have still not realized that no matter who helms the PM post, the core policy design and decisions are always made by the same planning committee of IAS officers and bureaucrats in the background. For examples:

1. Modi opposed GST while in opposition, now he made it a reality. 
  2. Modi criticised Aadhar, now Aadhar is everything. In fact, Modi's gov. did not even fix Aadhar's loopholes and made it even worse with its linkage to everything. 
  3. Demonetization was an epic failure. 
  4. His policy towards Pak. is always confusing. 
  5. His promise on black money and Ganga cleaning is a big joke. 

GST and Aadhar were carried forward from Congress and the same planning committee took them to the next level in BJP's rule. 

Modi's role really comes into play while strategically planning for next elections, making decisions for states like AP etc. It's clear that he failed in this aspect.

So, Modi as a leader and PM is not efficient. 

Even if Rahul Gandhi sits in the PM seat, he will have the same planning committee and same policies will be implemented. No change for the common man. 

This situation is same as in US. It doesn't matter if its Republican or Democrat, the core policy committee is always the same. Only the face and perception changes. 

One advantage Modi has is: he can show a comparatively less corrupt rule. However, these scams usually take time to bubble up. So, I would not count high on that too. 

Archived