CBN's Reputation

NFans NRT

I track stock market very closely though i don't invest much. Stock markets react quickly to bad sentiments but are lethargic to good news.  On day of UP by election results, I thought there would be huge fall in market, as it indicates hard days for BJP in 2019. But it was pretty stable on that day. Today, Nifty declined by 160 points after TDP breaks up with NDA though BJP has full majority and government is not gonna fall. Decline of 160 points is a big deal..!!

Nation considers CBN as much credible and powerful leader than we think. 

Overnight strategy tho all media was reporting this break up and there's huge rally of different political parties behind CBN. All this was made possible by sitting in Amaravati, without even negotiations with those leaders. 

Leader stamina Ivala malli prove chesadu. He can turn tables in his favor SWIFTly..!! 

That is the reason Sonia once cornered him with state split and for the last 4 years BJP B0di has been doing the same.

He is a committed politician for the welfare of the people and country. When your intentions are honest even GOD will come in hand and help.

3 hours ago, DVSDev said:

That is the reason Sonia once cornered him with state split and for the last 4 years BJP B0di has been doing the same.

He is a committed politician for the welfare of the people and country. When your intentions are honest even GOD will come in hand and help.

true

Archived