One shot of many birds!

CBN is playing real political game now. till yesterday everyone is in opinion that TDP neglects YSRCP NCM. CBN political mind start thinking after PK meeting.

With TDP NCM all parties exposed.

YSRCP - Fail to gather support to NCM and intentionally not approached party leaders just met with Floor leaders for YSRCP NCM.

TRS in LS stopping proceedings of NCM. On one side KCR is trying to start Third Front but TRS denied to support TDP motion.

PK - I will gather and consolidate support for NCM (50 MPs).

For all these gimmics CBN exposed today with TDP NCM.

11 minutes ago, Siddhugwotham said:

CBN is playing real political game now. till yesterday everyone is in opinion that TDP neglects YSRCP NCM. CBN political mind start thinking after PK meeting.

YSRCP - Fail to gather support to NCM and intentionally not approached party leaders just met with Floor leaders for YSRCP NCM.

TRS in LS stopping proceedings of NCM. On one side KCR is trying to start Third Front but TRS denied to support TDP motion.

true.. PK ni correct ga guess chesadu anduke vaadi rangu vadu bayata pettukune dakaa aagadu.. inka high-speed lo ki gear marchesadu...

aa tharavata PK ni media lo choostha unte, can't stop laughing irrespective of what he talks...

25 minutes ago, Siddhugwotham said:

true. evadi satta ento telisipoindi. kaburlu cheppe JS, YCP ki real politics lo eppudu emi cheyyalo cheppe lesson. pillalu inka nerchukola.

5 hours ago, Siddhugwotham said:

Archived