Democracy is overrated

subash.c

What people expected and voted for and what is happening after 4 years..I was one of the many who felt very Happy after that ahole got elected...and thought we finally have a formidable leader who can take this forward for next 10-15 yes....

These days any govt needs stability for at least 10 yrs to properly plan and run the government....okappudu politics anedi election time ki chesi adminstration rest of the period chesavallu...now with much spending every one is thinking about next election from day1....

Babu garu cheppinattu states should be independent and centre doesn't need to involve in each and every tiny thing...gst teskochi kukka s boodi gadu states ki unna kastha power/resource lageskunnadu...

Democracy is overrated guys....look at China where they recently lifted the rule so that jinping can rule for his life...it's not a great thing for democracy....but who cares if he is developing the nation and providing welfare and jobs...

I hope an alternative comes up at the center with unity from South india

32 minutes ago, subash.c said:

What people expected and voted for and what is happening after 4 years..I was one of the many who felt very Happy after that ahole got elected...and thought we finally have a formidable leader who can take this forward for next 10-15 yes....

These days any govt needs stability for at least 10 yrs to properly plan and run the government....okappudu politics anedi election time ki chesi adminstration rest of the period chesavallu...now with much spending every one is thinking about next election from day1....

Babu garu cheppinattu states should be independent and centre doesn't need to involve in each and every tiny thing...gst teskochi kukka s boodi gadu states ki unna kastha power/resource lageskunnadu...

Democracy is overrated guys....look at China where they recently lifted the rule so that jinping can rule for his life...it's not a great thing for democracy....but who cares if he is developing the nation and providing welfare and jobs...

I hope an alternative comes up at the center with unity from South india

Damage is done to the States.......irrespective of who comes in the central the GST will not be removed/changed. States made the mistake of accepting to it.

10 hours ago, Hello26 said:

Damage is done to the States.......irrespective of who comes in the central the GST will not be removed/changed. States made the mistake of accepting to it.

Good for the nation Ani everyone supported the gst, ee labbe gadu adv teskunnadu....going forward everyone in centre will use the same ploy to keep states in check

Archived