Sujana

Dravidict

Siva brother.....Contemplate on this, ' Invisible' behemoth, the dynasour in the conscious of Andhras, we conveniently ignore and also find paltry  excuses of economics to support our ' Disconnect' ..

Even Bjp knows, its policy towards AP is glaringly callous , but they are aware of this also that we, Andhras don't match our ' rhetorical' verbal aggression to serious policy....

Veedoka pedda waste gadu.. after resigning also he failed to communicate the stand clearly to Media... he is giving chance to antis.. CBN should make sure only Rammohan naidu and Jayadev are allowed to speak to media from MP's..

1 hour ago, Hello26 said:

As other DB friends questioned "Has there ever been a single instance where this guy managed to answer media without causing damage to CBN?" --- this is a valid question.

but, broker anadam wrong because he has been one of financial backbones to party when TDP was in opposition for 10 years. 

By by the way, I would love to see a video of his statement rather than bringing down our downfall by carrying away with this news 

42 minutes ago, Buddodu said:

Veedoka pedda waste gadu.. after resigning also he failed to communicate the stand clearly to Media... he is giving chance to antis.. CBN should make sure only Rammohan naidu and Jayadev are allowed to speak to media from MP's..

That’s true - our bastion is only as strong as it’s weakest soldier ... Manam entha strong gaa defend chesinaa ilantodi loose tongue tho repu Baffas will argue quoting ... we have done all see your ex-ministers comments that we have done everything Ani. Better keep him out from media

From what I understand, sujana anavasaramaina sannai nokkulu konni nokkadu kani, migitha vishyalu straight gane matladadu.. but end of the day, it proves why he should not be a lobbyist at the same time talk in the media.

"BJP emanna desanni konukkunda" ani kuda annadu.. adi ekkada highlight cheyyaledu NTV vedavalu,  vallaki kavalsindi veskunnaru..

-- that said, I wont take my criticism back,  he need to know at that level, what signals to send in the media, especially negative media

I told sometime back, ee rishi ane anchor congress, ycongress kukka ani!

No Difference between Sujana Chowdary, Vijaya Sai Reddy & Jagan Mohan Reddy.

All 3 at the feet of Modi for getting out of cases. Ilaanti vaallaku support chese vaallu AP lo vundatam mana dourbhagyam.

7 minutes ago, RKumar said:

No Difference between Sujana Chowdary, Vijaya Sai Reddy & Jagan Mohan Reddy.

All 3 at the feet of Modi for getting out of cases. Ilaanti vaallaku support chese vaallu AP lo vundatam mana dourbhagyam.

I completely disagree. Some people like you just want to take the opportunity to criticize tdp supporters 

i have to appreciate how he differentiates between govt affairs and politics.. thats a clarity of thought.. only thing is he needs to keep in mind how opposition media will spin his use of words

Sujana when he met Jagan for not publishing articles against him in Sakshi appude eedi rangu bayatapadindi. RS seat ivvatame waste anukunte Ministry kooda ichharu ilaanti candidate ki.

Dabbu pedithe anni vasthaayi anukunte coutry lo ika Adani, Ambani le politics cheyyali.

Cases lekunda tappinchu kovadaaniki ippudu Sujana Modi ki support chesthunnadu.

Cases nunchi bayata padataanini Vijaya Sai reddy & Jagan mohan reddy Modi ki support chesthunnaru. 

Mugguru dongale for me no difference, migatha mee vignatha.

5 minutes ago, RKumar said:

Sujana when he met Jagan for not publishing articles against him in Sakshi appude eedi rangu bayatapadindi. RS seat ivvatame waste anukunte Ministry kooda ichharu ilaanti candidate ki.

Dabbu pedithe anni vasthaayi anukunte coutry lo ika Adani, Ambani le politics cheyyali.

Cases lekunda tappinchu kovadaaniki ippudu Sujana Modi ki support chesthunnadu.

Cases nunchi bayata padataanini Vijaya Sai reddy & Jagan mohan reddy Modi ki support chesthunnaru. 

Mugguru dongale for me no difference, migatha mee vignatha.

Ee business gallatho ide problem... evvarini dooram chesukoru... kindollaki lecture istharu

7 minutes ago, NatuGadu said:

Ee business gallatho ide problem... evvarini dooram chesukoru... kindollaki lecture istharu

Mana DB lo Sujana ki easy ga 30-40% supporters vuntaaru only reason they give is he put his money for TDP nothing to do with right or wrong. You know & understand actual reason why they support 'Sujana' same reason why Jaffas support Jagan & Vijay Sai Reddy.

14 hours ago, Dravidict said:

To be fair to him, interview lo chaala varaku bagane manage chesadu. Straightforward question veyyagane gabbu lepadu. Of course, when I said he managed, it is not like he was rooting 100% to TDP's stand, Central minister ayipoyesariki veedu Central Government side nunchi alochisthunnadu anni

Agree and more than that, be it sujana speech or CBN speeches it looks like they are in defense mode mainly because ycp patching up chesthundhemoo ani which means they don’t to lose ties with bjp at all. Janaaloo unnantha emotion CBN ki kaani sujana ki ledhu anukuntunna....

18 hours ago, Dravidict said:

Time and again he is giving these statements. It is a shame that this guy is being given importance by CBN. He will single handedly bring about the downfall of CBN if allowed to talk before media

Brother don't judge me wrong.I will put my two cents.Running party in opposition not easy.He was the main pillar during those 10 years.Ofcourse many people helped CBN during those 10 years.

example NARAYANA  etc etc.but Sujana supported a lot.thats is the reason he got MP seat again and CBN knows everything.He knows who supported him when he need of the hour.

manam ikkada type chesedaniki Reality ki chana teda untundi.

Business person annaka chala equations maintain cheyyali.best senraio

example Nagarjuna.He maintains good relations with every govt reason is simple he need their support otherwise daunting task for him to do his business.

Same like us manaki evaru manager avithe valla daggara manchi impression kosam try chestam.Same thing applies everywhere.

Archived