Cbn ippudanna

Nfdbno1

7 minutes ago, akhil ch said:

People are watching :rofl:

Yes. They are also watching our silence and helplessness. Especially our 2014 voters and people who gave away their land in land pooling for capital, polavaram, airports etc etc.

ekkadundi political stability state lo, EODB  na bokka!

4 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

Yes. They are also watching our silence and helplessness. Especially our 2014 voters and people who gave away their land in land pooling for capital, polavaram, airports etc etc.

Cbn eppudaina correct lo sampadinchina cherithra unda enti 

7 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

Anduke, ippudu party 50% ki vachindi, itla time ki respond avvakapothe repu 5% ki velliddi.. janalu noti tho kuda navvaru

why it became 50% ? It is because There is no face in TG simple.

Adhe election results ochina roju when TDP-BJP came out to be the second biggest party, everybody smiled

17 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

Sympathy anna. BJP will not get majority in 2019. :) 

5 minutes ago, akhil ch said:

why it became 50% ? It is because There is no face in TG simple.

Adhe election results ochina roju when TDP-BJP came out to be the second biggest party, everybody smiled

Nuvvu em chepthunnavo naku asalu ardham kaledu bro..

are you denying that ttdp is a gone case today with no visible future? Are you not accepting that it happened when cbn is in control?

These are hard facts no matter what... lets not cheat ourselves thinking nothing needs to change!

4 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

are you denying that ttdp is a gone case today with no visible future? Are you not accepting that it happened when cbn is in control?

These are hard facts no matter what... lets not cheat ourselves thinking nothing needs to change!

Leaders ni tisukuveltha unte calm ayadu - agree bro 

But only leader silence vala we lost in TG ante I can't agree bro

There is an opportunity here. Cbn has been saying the same. Chalk your own strategies Ani freehand ichina use chesukoledu. There'll be a face soon 

All hope is picking young guns now 

Just now, akhil ch said:

There is an opportunity here. Cbn has been saying the same. Chalk your own strategies Ani freehand ichina use chesukoledu. There'll be a face soon 

tdp ki pattina first grade daridram ee bhajane... 

i know, there are too many people that think or may be just talk like this to impress the boss.. they dont realize how much bad it does..

there is no point talking on tg issue and cbn.. leave it!

2 minutes ago, akhil ch said:

We want Jr.ntr as TTDP president :wave:

7 minutes ago, Raaz@NBK said:

We want Jr.ntr as TTDP president :wave:

Jr ntr ni teeskosthe tdp better authunda.. aa guddi nammakam lo tdp cadre ledu le...

definitely something needs to change, leader knows best what that is! I believe in that, but yet am appalled by the helpless situation he puts himself in!

Just now, Nfdbno1 said:

tdp ki pattina first grade daridram ee bhajane... 

i know, there are too many people that think or may be just talk like this to impress the boss.. they dont realize how much bad it does..

there is no point talking on tg issue and cbn.. leave it!

bajana emundi bro...there is opportunity and no one is using it..separate thread lo eddam anukuna

There are around 1.3lkh cabs running in Hyderabad and my stats clearly states that nearly 83.5% drivers unhappy with KCR and KTR. There are waiting for an alternative.

Jan 1st nunchi it was my target. ekadaki velina i travel either through ola-uber. I took a total of 128 rides some times went on taking around 6-7 rides every Saturday only to understand the pulse.

My findings

84 - Outright rejection/Hatred.

23 - Not happy with the way police is treating them/ not happy with complaint system

12 - Congress favoring

9 - TRS favouring

Andhra Driver - 32, Telangana Drivers - 81, People who belonged to different regions who came back working from Middle east/away - 15

Try it when you go through cabs. Start your survey starting from roads, traffic, Police, Hyderabad, State. My sample size might be very little representation. But there is hatred. It is clear that people have the opinion that media is suffocated to death if you question. You've social media in your hands. 1.3 lkh cabs lo even 50k cab people unna.. their families amounts to nearly 1.5-2lkhs votes either directly or directly. 2lkhs is not a small swing. There is an opportunity. Someone should come out now as leader gave free hand to TG

19 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

Truth is, cbn played well until Congress screwed up. No body expected Congress to split state, even kcr too... 

2 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

Jr ntr ni teeskosthe tdp better authunda.. aa guddi nammakam lo tdp cadre ledu le...

definitely something needs to change, leader knows best what that is! I believe in that, but yet am appalled by the helpless situation he puts himself in!

Annay i just had a liking on CBN during my teenage and when compared to Jr NTR that is very little. Now that the age is gone, after seeing CBN closely, he turned out to be an inspiration :) Work hard - Even star signs change anedi namettu chesadu na varaku :) I believe you're elder to me :) ilanti frustrations common manaki. There is an opportunity. Someone needs to grab it :) Try attending tdp workshops

1 minute ago, palleturu said:

Truth is, cbn played well until Congress screwed up. No body expected Congress to split state, even kcr too... 

CBN played well till KCR started blackmailed media. Now that the main source of communication is cut, cbn also turned out to be helpless. 

Bookmark bro -  KTR will suffer like no politican has ever did. 

5 minutes ago, akhil ch said:

Annay i just had a liking on CBN during my teenage and when compared to Jr NTR that is very little. Now that the age is gone, after seeing CBN closely, he turned out to be an inspiration :) Work hard - Even star signs change anedi namettu chesadu na varaku :) I believe you're elder to me :) ilanti frustrations common manaki. There is an opportunity. Someone needs to grab it :) Try attending tdp workshops

The ceo can work night and day and yet the company can collapse and go bankrupt.. that hardwork wont make a difference if it doesn’t go in the right place and instead make profits for the competition 

14 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

TTDP lo Strong leader ledu, Party nadavali stable leader important, 

RR TDP lo vunapudu Anukunantha nammakam ledhu bcoz partyaratadu ani rumours ravadam valla..

Jr.ntr ki charisma vundhi.. crowd puller.

Cadre ki nammakam vuntadhi ivala kakapothe repu power loki vasthaamu ani.. cadre Chella chedhuru avakunda vuntadhi, poyina cadre venakki vachina surprise ledhu 

7 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

The ceo can work night and day and yet the company can collapse and go bankrupt.. that hardwork wont make a difference if it doesn’t go in the right place and instead make profits for the competition 

adhe opportunity grabbers missing :)

1 minute ago, OneAndOnlyMKC said:

zamindaar razovich thread lo vunna open ground ni baaga use chesi prati banthi ni neeku nachina style lo kodtunnav ga :roflmao:

nasty gurram uncle.. apudapudu ayina nijalu matladukovali ga..

CBN family votes motham AP ki shift ayipoyayi,,

jr.ntr born in hyd locality issues kuda vundavu..

TS lo TDP nilabadali malli power loki ravali ante one and only final opton Jr.NTR ee..

ala ani Jr.ntr NHK ni nammukunte (political decisions lo) amen.. open and genuine gane chepthunnanu :shakehands:

42 minutes ago, Raaz@NBK said:

nasty gurram uncle.. apudapudu ayina nijalu matladukovali ga..

CBN family votes motham AP ki shift ayipoyayi,,

jr.ntr born in hyd locality issues kuda vundavu..

TS lo TDP nilabadali malli power loki ravali ante one and only final opton Jr.NTR ee..

ala ani Jr.ntr NHK ni nammukunte (political decisions lo) amen.. open and genuine gane chepthunnanu :shakehands:

nuvvu 5 lines reply ichina .. 50 lines ne genuine impressions chepina .. hero radu ipudu ani neeku baaga telsu ... may be in long future destiny.... inka ee short to long answers deniki .. evadu dorukutaada ani kakapothe :P

3 hours ago, Raaz@NBK said:

TTDP lo Strong leader ledu, Party nadavali stable leader important, 

RR TDP lo vunapudu Anukunantha nammakam ledhu bcoz partyaratadu ani rumours ravadam valla..

Jr.ntr ki charisma vundhi.. crowd puller.

Cadre ki nammakam vuntadhi ivala kakapothe repu power loki vasthaamu ani.. cadre Chella chedhuru avakunda vuntadhi, poyina cadre venakki vachina surprise ledhu 

Bayati vallaani nammukune kante, intlo vadiki isthe aa 20 seats ayina techipedathaadu.

NTR need not contest but background lo he is the TTDP future ane coloring tho oka 5 years laageyochu.

at least cadre future meeda hope tho party tho untundi.

Baffas manlni care cheyyakapovaadaniki one major  reason is our inability to win any seats in TG.

not sure why CBN is still keeping the young one at distance :blink:

Archived