In Modi Era banks Rocking

Cyclist

SBI POSTS FIRST LOSS IN 17 YEARS THANKS TO NPA'S AND FALL IN INCOME.

State Bank of India, on Friday, had reported a quarterly lossfor the first time in at least 17 years on the back of an increase in provisions for bad loans and declining treasury income.

While the third quarter performance was a disappointment,brokerage Edelweiss said overall stress pool of the lender is contained. Motilal Oswal, in response to the weak set of results, cut its earnings estimates for the next three years. Axis Capital too trimmed its forecast, in the light of elevated provisions

51 minutes ago, AnnaGaru said:

banks are short of money again just within 1 year demonetization explains pakodi gadi handling of economy....With ni restriction on GOLD some converted cash into gold....people scared to put have money in bank accounts and holding it themselves...

I agree and instead of holding onto their money what they will do Brother - cash deposit chesthey anninti ki proofs antaaru - real gaa how many of the big shark were caught irrespective to politics - 

cash less transactions antaaru pedithey 100 thesthey 100 antey inka janam deni ki Banks lo deposit chesthaaru - and on top of that what ever it was FRDI bill or something. Inka janam bankulani janma lo nammaru 

6 hours ago, AnnaGaru said:

banks are short of money again just within 1 year demonetization explains pakodi gadi handling of economy....With ni restriction on GOLD some converted cash into gold....people scared to put have money in bank accounts and holding it themselves...

True bro. Yesterday i tried to draw money from ATM to my surprise i did not get single penny.

Archived