Rajasthan govt runs mafi to formers

krish2015

I did not like then. Still don't like it. that kind of money can be well spent on other agriculture projects/subsidies. imagine what CBN can do if he has 25000 crores extra irrigation budget. 3 of our relatives got this waiver none of them "need" any such help. and worse, they stopped paying neeti teeruva expecting CBN waiving it off in the future. 

6 minutes ago, swarnandhra said:

I did not like then. Still don't like it. that kind of money can be well spent on other agricuture projects/subsidies. imagine what CBN can do if he has 25000 crores extra irrigation budget.

yes, agree and many did not like it and we can do lot for sure.....but one observation,  it stopped lot of suicides(there is study report and let me find) and given a way out for small debit but poor...it's a desperate need for many and that's why 50K immediate was great relief....

1 hour ago, AnnaGaru said:

yes, agree and many did not like it and we can do lot for sure.....but one observation,  it stopped lot of suicides(there is study report and let me find) and given a way out for small debit but poor...it's a desperate need for many and that's why 50K immediate was great relief....

?

Archived