Peudo Intellectual s

NatuGadu

8 hours ago, koushik_k said:

Well he has no clue on subject which is why he is trying to initiate a JAC with intellectuals.   One must appreciate his efforts.  Keeping political intentions aside JP and UV has good knowledge on subject. 

JP ni pakkana pedithe....undavalli is not honest...intellctuals without honesty is more dangerous to society

10 hours ago, kishbab said:

if we consider RS and UA as seperate zones then it is eligible..and eligibilty is big zoke since these are formed though gvt regulations and we can ammend them as per requirment and done earlier and need only political decision  

he said we need to put proposal forward since division happening agianst wish of major area where divided are is having captial and income source

how bundelkhand package came forward..with out any legal identification of this area...it is not state or seperate unit..it is also like RS and UA and part of two legal entities means two states

"if we consider RS and UA as eseperate zones then it is eligibl"

They won't give SCS like that..every state has backward regions.  Backwardness is not only the criteria for the special status. Even if we get the special status as an Andhrite I will personally keep my head down. 

The problem with some fellows like Jagan and Shivaji is, they are saying that SCS will bring more jobs and some lazy fellows are falling into the trap. they are not even saying that we should work hard and develop.

We are still doing better than some states without the capital. We have a hardworking CM who is working hard and motivating the young chaps. This is the way to go.

One more thing is Orissa and TG will never allow the SCS for AP. BJP doesn't have the spine to take the political decision on railway zone. do you expect do it on SCS?

"he said we need to put proposal forward since division happening "agianst wish of major area where divided are is having captial and income source"

No one believed the bifurcation will happen until the last minute and no one predicted that it will be so bad to AP. I agree there was lapse from everyone

Please don't compare AP regions with Bundhelkhand and Orissa. In Orissa people used to die of starvation..

With pattiseema , water started flowing in Rayalaseema. I am waiting for the list of drought mandals in Ananthapur district. This year they should be less.

2 hours ago, Jeevgorantla said:

"if we consider RS and UA as eseperate zones then it is eligibl"

They won't give SCS like that..every state has backward regions. 

what does other state backwardness has to do with AP. We were promised in the parliament. emi thinking lekundane pettara bill lo?

Backwardness is not only the criteria for the special status. Even if we get the special status as an Andhrite I will personally keep my head down. 

where does this criteria come when it was already promised by PM in the parliament that AP will be given SCS. Antha ayyaka malli criteria ento?

because of the promises made to AP in the parliament, AP should be given the benefit in one form or the other...

Archived