Galla

OneAndOnlyMKC

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perfect conclusion for the excellent speach 

We demand an explanation, failing which we have no option than to consider you in acting bad fate, let me repeat we will have no other  option than to consider you in acting bad fate (racha elevation :D ) and will certainly have to reconsider why are we in this relationship. I am sure you will understand as well your other allies, potential allies looking this very critical election year.

This is your last chance to fulfil your promises and assurances and to maintain mithra dharma which we have maintained till now patiently.  It gives us no joy to be in this position and deliver this message to affend an ally but you have given us no other option ..... now or never. We still have belief and trust on PM and FM  but we demand comprehensive explanation and let me remind you again the people of ap are no fools

He did give good speech - No disrespect to our fellow MPs but asalu sabhalo evarannaa unnaaraa - that too he red everything like someone is chasing him. Looks like Baffas planned and left the house and left the floor to TDP to voice out. Was Mr Modi in house ??

Archived