2018 Gujarat NEW university allocation>Total AP institutes last 4 year

AnnaGaru

Yes, AMitshah you are correct AP is not part of India to get funds in National budget but Gujarat&Maharastra are so their allocations cross whole South India

Read 2018 budget and "They silently kept and not highlighted some major Gujarat&MAHARASTRA so that no media catches the allocations".....

HIGHLIGHTS Of so called National budget:

- NABARD is given just 3500 for principle&interest and we expect them ti fund POLAVARAM and other National projects

-  2018 Gujarat University allocation > TOtal Andhra Pradesh re-org combined institutes in last 4 years allocation
-  Maharastra infra allocation in budget > Whole SOuth India allocation(even adding bangalore) for infra projects
- Out of Total port infra projects NO single SOuth India project found place

- Vizag port funds are CUT compared to last year budget

Development of industrial corridors: This includes development of roads and services, administrative and business centre, water treatment plant, common effluent treatment plant and sewage treatment plant in Dholera Special Investment Region (Gujarat), Shendra Bidkin Industrial Area (Maharashtra), Dighi Port Industrial Area (Maharashtra), Multi Modal Logistics Hub, Nangal Chaudhury (Haryana), Vikram Udyogpuri (in Ujjain). The Government expects to allot plots measuring 350 hectares to industrial units by March 2019, as this may open avenues for development of greenfield industrial area.

Vadodara railway university with 600 crore
Gujarat FOrensic university allocation 300 crores
Maritime research institute centre in Gujarat 
Intergrated coastal zone at Gujarat to be set up by central govt
Hi-tech Surveillance equipment
Common Engineering facility at Surat
National Gandhi Heritage Sites Mission and Dandi related Projects - Around 50 crore for Gujaraat
Ahmedabad Metro: 6.3 KM new

There are 7+ railway lines for Gujarat(remember last 4 years gujarat got 35+ new rail projects and 35 NEW Trains)

below are new electrification projects I could find even in these also total partiality: 

Ahmedabad-Viramgam-Surendra railway new line  133 KM
Rajkot-Motikhawdi (120 rkm) 120 KM 
Surendra Nagar Dhola (120
rkm) 120
Wankaner-Pipali yard (50 rkm) 50 
Samakhyali Chirai (30 rkm) 30 

Another 4 railway lines in GUjarat

45000 for mumbai suburaban
7 new rail projects

Yes, AP is not part of India that SAGARMALA&BHARATMALA are meant only for WEST COAST. Chennai-Bangalore,Chennai-Vizag corridor got just 3000 crores all together till now.

DELHI-MUMBAI(7 lakh crore project)  MH,Gujarat benefit projects only found  place in INFRA projects...

2018 budget Development of industrial corridors: This includes development of roads and services, administrative and business centre, water treatment plant, common effluent treatment plant and sewage treatment plant in Dholera Special Investment Region (Gujarat), Shendra Bidkin Industrial Area (Maharashtra), Dighi Port Industrial Area (Maharashtra), Multi Modal Logistics Hub, Nangal Chaudhury (Haryana), Vikram Udyogpuri (in Ujjain). The Government expects to allot plots measuring 350 hectares to industrial units by March 2019, as this may open avenues for development of greenfield industrial area.

1) Dholera Special Investment Region (Gujarat) : already 2014 budget they gave 3000 crores

2) Shendra Bidkin Industrial Area : already 4000 crores allocated

3) Dighi Port Industrial Area: already 3000 crores allocated 

I guess we can't argue comparing ourselves to Guj and Maha because those states are contributing more towards country's economy in the form of taxes etc....the only argument we can make is we are not getting what we legally promised.

Correct me if I am wrong.

2 hours ago, fan no 1 said:

I guess we can't argue comparing ourselves to Guj and Maha because those states are contributing more towards country's economy in the form of taxes etc....the only argument we can make is we are not getting what we legally promised.

universities were promised... anduke asking

hmm makes sense 

I am sorry you are 100% wrong in the case of Guj, but Maharashtra can't argue

A sample (from one of my old post)

State (2014-2015) State GDP (In Rs. Lakh Crore) Direct Taxes Collected (In Crore)
Maharashtra 16.8 2,77,720
Gujarat 7.66 35,912
Tamil Nadu 9.76 44,732
Karnataka 7.02 60,595
Delhi 4.51 91,247

GDPs of Delhi and Karnataka are substantially lower than that of Tamil Nadu and Gujarat, they actually contribute much more when it comes to direct tax collection.

The table below shows that Karnataka’s state GDP was 7.02 lakh crore rupees and yet it contributed a little over 60,000 crore rupees in direct taxes.

Gujarat’s state GDP, on the other hand, was recorded at 7.6 lakh crore rupees in. It contributed only 35, 912 crore rupees in direct taxes in the same year though.

Enjoy this so called developed state hypocrisy 

https://thewire.in/32648/new-data-indicates-that-direct-tax-share-in-economy-is-at-decade-low/

2016-17

Maharashtra  Rs 3.14 lakh crore is followed by Delhi that paid Rs 1.08 lakh crore in direct taxes. Karnataka (Rs 85,920 crore), Tamil Nadu (Rs 60,077 crore) and Gujarat (Rs 38,808 crore) rounded off the top five states

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/income-tax-dept-data-maharashtra-accounted-for-37-per-cent-of-direct-taxes-collected-in-country-in-2016-17-fiscal-4995193/

6 hours ago, gaddamhemanth said:

I am sorry you are 100% wrong in the case of Guj, but Maharashtra can't argue

A sample (from one of my old post)

State (2014-2015) State GDP (In Rs. Lakh Crore) Direct Taxes Collected (In Crore)
Maharashtra 16.8 2,77,720
Gujarat 7.66 35,912
Tamil Nadu 9.76 44,732
Karnataka 7.02 60,595
Delhi 4.51 91,247

GDPs of Delhi and Karnataka are substantially lower than that of Tamil Nadu and Gujarat, they actually contribute much more when it comes to direct tax collection.

The table below shows that Karnataka’s state GDP was 7.02 lakh crore rupees and yet it contributed a little over 60,000 crore rupees in direct taxes.

Gujarat’s state GDP, on the other hand, was recorded at 7.6 lakh crore rupees in. It contributed only 35, 912 crore rupees in direct taxes in the same year though.

Enjoy this so called developed state hypocrisy 

https://thewire.in/32648/new-data-indicates-that-direct-tax-share-in-economy-is-at-decade-low/

Bro, I get what you are saying but we are not fighting for TN or KA. We cannot make all these arguments is what I am saying. 

Archived